Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain  (Read 54292 times)
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:36:06 PM

Congratulations to all! ICO looks very good, even though these Chinese. I think the project still will declare themselves

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:18:49 PM

Congrats guys on that impressive result this is very success ICO campaign I believe you will continue with this spirit and will make this platform most successful in coming days. Now time to deliver and push this project to the mainstream this is great to be part of this.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
avadhoot (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:28:59 PM

Please take this short survey to help us understand and create a report on how people use endorsements on LinkedIn. We shall publish and share our research insights with you soon.

At Indorse, we’re building the future of decentralized professional networking and by taking this survey you will help us work in the right direction.

https://indorse.typeform.com/to/Jw27IM
AvenG

Activity: 133
Merit: 101

Res Et Non Verbum

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:51:31 PM

I contributed yesterday. Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold? it would be great an Airdrop for ambassadors or bounty hunters in order to spread the word helping on its adoption.

Also, it would be nice start partnerships / alliances with similar projects or ICOs already running i.e. Status (SNT) or Steem

not for sale
Alex_inf

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:00:03 PM

Congratulations! I believed in this project from the very beginning and very glad that you managed to raise the necessary funds. Only forward!
mancunar

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:54:16 PM

very glad to hear this project has ended perfectly and successfully, now we just have to wait for distribution for all campaign participants. I hope the team updates the spreadsheets in the near future so we know how much we earn during the participation of this project. congratulations
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:02:23 PM

A very professional team seeing the decision of returning/refunding money collected by ICOAge due to those unexpected conditions by Chinese regulators. The remaining more than 27000 ETH are still reasonable amount to carry on the progress and work in future.
avadhoot (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:48:22 AM

Seriously, guys, you have time for posting surveys and can not find 5 minutes to clarify what is the correct Wings answer? Some of us both invested in ICO (thanks to Wings, which made us aware of this project) and forecasted there. Can you confirm that 35k will be the correct prediction here? After all this is the amount gathered, despite some will have to be returned afterwards. Or is it 8000 since this is how much was in the contract? Or is it 27k since this is how much money you will have after all? I think 35k is the correct prediction here, however we need your confirmation on this ASAP. This is like basic thing to do after ICO endorsed by Wings.

We're discussing things with WINGS to see how we can make it work. We'll release all the details once they're finalized. Thanks for understanding!
avadhoot (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:49:23 AM

I contributed yesterday. Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold? it would be great an Airdrop for ambassadors or bounty hunters in order to spread the word helping on its adoption.

Also, it would be nice start partnerships / alliances with similar projects or ICOs already running i.e. Status (SNT) or Steem

Unsold tokens will be locked in a smart contract for future rounds of the token sale.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

Congrats to Indorse team for successful ICO, would be glad to see the token trading on exchanges soon.Making it on Bittrex would be the best thing for all the investors/early contributors.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:02:51 AM

Unsold tokens will be locked in a smart contract for future rounds of the token sale.

What is about to burn these unsold tokens while all investors will get tokens after few days than how you will manage this to sell these tokens. What is you plan for that future round of token sale. I think there will be a lot complication to sell those.
CrowInACrown

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:22:15 AM

Wow, Seriously, there is a debacle about Wings? Correct answer for the forecast is 35k. If you need to refund some of those ETH or if upu havent actually got those ETH in your wallet is irrelevant. Project was funded with 35k and this is a fact. Refunds are another thing. Please do not change this to 8k or 27k. This would be really bad pr move.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:56:11 AM

Even better if you can publicly disclose until what date will the unsold tokens be locked for. This is vital information for future references.

bergong

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:03:37 AM

Even better if you can publicly disclose until what date will the unsold tokens be locked for. This is vital information for future references.
what is the purpose when the unsold token will be locked? is it just a talk or something?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:55:28 AM

I had impression or may be I didn't understand well that all the unsold tokens will be burnt for good. Now it is surprising for me like some people already have showed concern over the statement of future selling of unsold tokens. I think here need some clear statement on this issue at this early stage to let the investors know the status of unsold token.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
corleto

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:12:22 AM

This is as clear an answer as it gets with respect to unsold tokens.
Somehow I was under the impression unsold tokens would get burned. Don't know if I got this wrong or if something changed.

In my opinion saving unsold tokens for future rounds tells (potential) investors: we wanted to sell everything but the token sale was a failure, hopefully we can dump them upon the market at a more favourable moment.

This is as negative as it gets as far as I am concerned. At the first bump in the road(map), and bumps are to be expected with new enterprises, a lot of investors might grab the opportunity to get out.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:24:44 AM

Waiting impatiently to receive my tokens this ICO finished successfully with nice amount. Now the team will make it really useful project in real life I think this will be great from point of investment because it getting nice attention from people.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:55:48 AM

congratulations! Another successful ico period. They could collect more than expected. I hope they will be able to use this fund for their targets and continue develop their platform day by day.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:11:03 PM

Congrats guys!
It was good one. A bit surprised that you couldn't reach hard cap. But it still is good amount of money.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:16:23 PM

what is the price of IND coin later after coming out in the market, Hopefully the investors are satisfied with its price later
is there any chance that Indorse will enter big market like polo and bittrex?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: