Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain  (Read 54298 times)
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:46:10 PM

Have all the bounties been paid already?
Or can we expect even more dump coming?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

Have all the bounties been paid already?
Or can we expect even more dump coming?

Wings forecasting is still awaiting it's 1% bounty

+ the CDT airdrop of 60,000 is in OCT.

So, No. There is still plenty of bounties coming to the markets  Kiss

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:03:07 PM

so it means that there are some coins for who want to dump the coin Smiley. I think that i need to be more careful before investing in ico cause of the dev set the price is too high than its real value.
kosarkas

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:25:21 PM

Hey guys, make sure to check out BUSINESS SHOWCASE: INDORSE

http://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-indorse/

diamondox

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

For distribution should we add manual ADD CUSTOM or token already entered automatically without us adding ADD CUSTOM? thank you
Mr.Ease

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:02:10 PM

I suggest that Indorse get on hitbtc exchange.
That exchange has solid volume and has a lot of ether tokens to trade.
It's starting to become popular.
First exchange I've joined in nearly 2 years.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:21:23 PM

to get into an exchange is not an easy thing dude. at least need a request from many users who submitted to the owner of the exchange site that he want indorse to add in their market. and if I could choose better Indorse is in big exchange like poloniex, bittrex, c-cex, etc
Mr.Ease

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:53:12 PM

to get into an exchange is not an easy thing dude. at least need a request from many users who submitted to the owner of the exchange site that he want indorse to add in their market. and if I could choose better Indorse is in big exchange like poloniex, bittrex, c-cex, etc

Have you tried getting into Hitbtc?

What your explaining is a process for big exchanges that won't be adding indorse anytime soon.
Your stating the obvious dude; obviously we want indorse on bittrex on poloniex, so do the 100s of other recent icos. It's just not going to happen right now.

Instead, a realistic approach would be to get into another decent exchange.
Hitbtc is that next exchange. I'll even send in the request for it to get listed  

ajmalhuuss

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:25:30 AM

Cryptopia is a good exchange for Indorse. There are very little requirements and the ICO has raised enough funds for the Indorse team to spend money on listing at Cryptopia.  At the time of this post the cost to list on Cryptopia is 4.5 BTC (5,000,000 DOT). https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1484
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:41:53 AM

congrats on a successful ICO, I had completed the survey regarding monetizing and value of reputation and am keen to here the results. how will you be sharing that with people?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:52:30 AM

There is doubt about the potential and usefulness of the project in future. In similar situation where price slips down under ICO price then is chance to reduce the price difference to make entire stock at more reasonable buying. Indorse will be one of the highly profitable in future which isn't hard to predict.
Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:02:48 AM

There is doubt about the potential and usefulness of the project in future. In similar situation where price slips down under ICO price then is chance to reduce the price difference to make entire stock at more reasonable buying. Indorse will be one of the highly profitable in future which isn't hard to predict.
How do you know that indorse will make us gain many benefits in the future? even on yesterday's hardcap is not achieved, I think it will be difficult to give a profit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:30:39 PM

Any information about new exchanges adding indorse? The volume shown at coinmarketcap says it all.Only 3 BTC for the moment and a project like this deserves to be on bittrex? Do we have any update from the team on this? Can we try to get this on Binance?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
nexus20001

Activity: 171

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:44:05 PM

Any information about new exchanges adding indorse? The volume shown at coinmarketcap says it all.Only 3 BTC for the moment and a project like this deserves to be on bittrex? Do we have any update from the team on this? Can we try to get this on Binance?
We can vote for Indorse on Binance: https://www.binance.com/vote.html
ramores8

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:50:09 PM

For distribution should we add manual ADD CUSTOM or token already entered automatically without us adding ADD CUSTOM? thank you

token is automatically in your etherwallet without the need to add custom
just waiting for distribution, and maybe there is a know where the market for this IND?
nexus20001

Activity: 171

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:54:57 PM

token is automatically in your etherwallet without the need to add custom
just waiting for distribution, and maybe there is a know where the market for this IND?
Etherdelta and Gatecoin are biggest markets.
shrl24

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

www.bitreal.eu

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:50:41 PM

Can someone tell what happened on EtherDelta with the price of IND today, I was a millionaire for a few minutes based on their price, my wallet was worth over 9 Million this morning...  Undecided Undecided

Whenever someone makes a mistake on EtherDelta by placing a buy order with one or more zeroes missing in the price and therefore buying token at 10x, 100x or 1000x the price, then your portfolio might show a distorted price until another transaction at the actual value of the token has been done.

btcthm

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:47:15 PM

1/4 ICO price right now.
Worst ICO ever.
Mr.Ease

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:48:56 AM

1/4 ICO price right now.
Worst ICO ever.

Stop crying... just hold for the long run

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:46:28 AM

price was down to -39% wow, this is just massive. most tokens are rising up.
is it true that Indorse will also distribute proportion amount of Coindash tokens to its holders? i just read this to their thread today, maybe some clarification from the team will cool our heads Smiley

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: