Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain  (Read 54292 times)
David-M

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:32:47 AM

Circulating Supply: 46,508,191.6650790000 IND Tokens
This is the summation of the IND sold in Seed Round, PreSale Round, Token Sale Round, Tokens kept aside for Marketing and Bounties.

The IND token contracts which relate to:

(A) Future Usage: 58,832,578.4191050000 ,
(B) Advisors and Team: 28,079,513.3884562000 ,
(C) Inflation tokens:  14,624,747.000000000000, and
(D) IND Unsold Tokens (from Token Sale Round): 22,577,013.373442100000
are NOT in the market as CIRCULATING IND TOKENS.

Total IND Tokens which are currently non-circulating=124,113,852.1810030000

David

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David-M

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:02:24 AM

If you are interested in the code development, we've been using bitbucket:

https://bitbucket.org/gaurangtorvekar-admin/indorse-web-app
https://bitbucket.org/gaurangtorvekar-admin/indorse-backend-actual

David

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:31:04 PM

Surprisingly, Cofounder responds to investors' questions, it is very cool. You're done, the other developers need to take an example
timesplaza

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:40:29 PM

I can't understand why investors dumped their coins for 1/4+ of the price they paid in the ICO. Who does that anyway??

I've been asking myself the same question and don't believe what must of the members are saying over here, not anymore. One time it's because of the fork, the other time it's because of big wales... And what about them being scammers??

I know I have a newbie account, but I've been following ICO's for a while now and this is not normal.

Thre's not one of the members of their team that comes over here and explain himself, you don't leave the community that started your project without any info once you collect your ICO. And you don't give people 3 or 5 tokens after they promoted your project for 6 weeks or so.

Call me paranoid, but this is what I think they did;

Now, let's say you have 1000 ether and you decide to do an ICO. You go and start your project like those guys here did, but with other intentions than the one we think of.

Then, you become your own "angel investor" and grab your own tokens for let's say half of the price, so instead of 1000 tokens per ether, you get 2000 per ether. You send those to another account and you're ready for the next step.

The token distribution takes place and you set for sale the rest of your available tokens for the "normal" price. And this time let's say you sell for another 2000 ether. So now, you end up with 2.000.000 of your own tokens and investors also with 2.000.000 of them, but now, you have 3000 ether instead of 1000.

And now it's time to go ahead and do your thing. With that same account, you go and crash the price of your own token and cash out some more ethers, you know your investors trust you, and even if they don't, must of them will be buying the dips to cut our losses (some of us even thinking it's still a good investment), while you can go ahead and easily cash out some more ether and let them blame "the Chinese" for it.

Just an example, Bitcoin Blue, hmm sorry, Red (don't even know what for a coin that is) came out yesterday and they already have a circulating supply, a total supply, and a market cap. "https://coinmarketcap.com/new/"

That's not something we can say about Indorse, for a team that's claiming to show us complete transparency, this is a clear sign they don't. Only two days ago, over 7 weeks after the ICO, they come with a market cap, and it seems like there are no more than 47m circulating tokens with another 123m to go... I think we all should know better and start accepting our losses.

This is not something a legit company would do IMHO. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it!! Be aware, I'm not saying they are not building a platform and everything you want, but those peoples are just another bunch of scammers. They collected over 9.9 million "https://blog.indorse.io/indorse-token-sale-final-numbers-1f7cd856ce2" and after 7 weeks of waiting for their market cap to be released, they come up with 2.38m or so, where did those 7.5 million go? While the only thing that has changed in their project is the value of the token and their transparency with us. It's been 6 months I'm teaching myself how to code, and seriously, if you knew the number of platforms we can build with such amount of money.

123 Million to be distributed and there is not one account that holds that amount of tokens, it's spread over several accounts. I was having a look at their contract and it seems that those tokens are for advisors and for future use or so.

And while they are claiming that this guy over here is their Senior developer (scroll down to 'Team') "https://indorse.io/", the only one who has ever been present on GitHub is the founder himself... "https://github.com/orgs/indorseio/people", except for this one time 25 days ago when the co-founder showed up on GitHub and "updated" the contract... "https://github.com/indorseio/tokensale/commit/b9f062c20988d350353e867d872143c81decc284#diff-1b1fd45ce4d28644ae168ae72f422cf2"

Every other week is that guy present on some other blockchain meeting, every day posting on twitter, and the guy doesn't have 2 minutes to log into the account that started his project and chat with his people? Just promoting his project to keep the game going, searching to attract more investors and probably paying members over here to keep posting positive things about his project...

And while on their website the team consists of one senior developer, go find out why the hell on Medium they have two of them? They have two fuc*ing Senior Developers and a Smart Contract developer that doesn't even exist on their website and who has never been on GitHub.
-Harsh Nene  went from Product Advisor to  Senior Developer, Gaurang Torvekar went from co-Founder to  Technical Lead or the other way around... I could go on like this but go ahead and have a look by yourself to the team on Medium and the team on their website.

https://medium.com/crypt-bytes-tech/ico-review-indorse-7f7b64566eba

Hello friends,
I'm the one of investors contributed into Indorse Project in the token sale round. Up to now, I found that the ico token price was down 5x compared to the ico value. This is the first project that I'm really shocked about when the value falls so low. I almost lost 85% of my assets. I wonder if this is a scam project? And why does the project's token value continually fail without any sign of recovery? While there is hardly any feedback on the project from the developers? Why do not they burn the IND Unsold Tokens to increase the token value? Just as they did not see any advertising campaigns? Could they have sold their underground tokens at any cost? Many, many questions need to be answered.
Nyjxrb30

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:21:09 PM

Hello, please check out the INDORSE Telegram Channel if you would like to get more involved in Indorse and get more questions answered!

Join us at t.me/indorseio

mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:05:19 AM

You can also visit the blog for more information and updates https://medium.com/joinIndorse
The team has been very active and is primarily focused on the development of the project.
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:23:31 AM

You can also visit the blog for more information and updates https://medium.com/joinIndorse
The team has been very active and is primarily focused on the development of the project.
very happy to see dev work hard to advance this project.
prices are very falling in etherdelta. hopefully, there will be good news next year for Indorse.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:39:11 PM

very happy to see dev work hard to advance this project.
prices are very falling in etherdelta. hopefully, there will be good news next year for Indorse.

Now we just can wait or maybe buy this coin again when IND price still down deep and hold it for long term. Maybe after the team launched alpha version IND price can growing rapidly
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:25:32 AM

So this is what it takes for you guys to show up, it's a clear sign you where following all this time. But now I have your attention, you should know that you just made things worst.

About the roles of your team members, how stupid do you think people are? Do you seriously gonna come here and say what you say about the role distributions? You guys were in possession of almost 10 Millon USD and now you are telling me that the roles are not "rightly distributed"?? So you are playing with people's money, am I right? Because if you guys don't know who your senior developer is and who your co-founder is, there must be something going on here.
Even better;
-Who is the designer on Medium and why is he not listed on your website?
-Who is that smart-contract developer who has never been on GitHub?
-How can you don't know who is doing what in your team?

I could go on like this but I don't have the energy to put into this. Projects like this are the main reason China banning ICO's and that cryptos have such a name. There's a reason on why such projects don't let US citizens participate, the founders of it would end up in jail if they did so because Americans would be searching for you by now, and I seriously believe that founders of it belong in a cell.

You guys made up a team, copied a contract from Truffle and did an ICO, over 7 Million disappeared with the team and once exposed to the truth you come over here and underestimate peoples ability to do their research. You set aside 2% of your tokens for the bounty stuff there, and still, people get 3 tokens... 2% of your total supply is over 3.4m dude, how many people were promoting this stuff to come up with 3 tokens per person after 6 weeks of promoting? Is this what legit looks like to you?

And like I said, you are probably building your platform and all you want, you need to feed them with something right?. But this doesn't take away the fact that you guys filled your pockets before anything else. All that money missing while traveling around the world in the hunt for new investors is like asking us for more, your token is almost 90% down. Do you know what this means for holders? Dead money. And for those who sell: Big losses! I would love to see your bank account though.

There's not one legit company in the world that would let things go so far before taking the time to come over here and chat with the ones who helped their project of the ground, not one! Let's not even speak about a company that doesn't even know who is doing what in their team or who the members are. You guys are a joke!! A startup that keeps their market value hidden for over 7weeks and once they come up with one and over 7m are missing should be enough to put the founders of it behind bars.

And it's been over a month that Indorse is trading over 10.000 USD a day, and you are telling that coinmarketcap is the one responsible for not listing the total supply and so on. Go find out what others coins do in order to get everything listed the same day they come out. Coins with a market cap of 150k and without even the 10 000 daily trading volume required from coinmarketcap to get listed on their website manage to do so from day one "https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-red/", and you guys with an ICO of over 9m and the required trading volume just didn't manage to do the same...

Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:08:40 PM

Hi BeBlockTech,

This is David Moskowitz, the CEO/Cofounder of Indorse.

Happy to answer your questions regarding the token sale.

Your theory of how the token sale was conducted is not correct.

To start with- the market cap number, we've been trying to get CoinMarket cap to update that number for a few weeks. They have just been slow to update. This is the price from the current circulating supply times the current value of each token.
Unfortunately, the price of the token has dropped drastically, dropping the market cap. It's not something we want to see happen. If you knew me, you'd know that I take such things very personally.

The reason that there are so many more tokens held in reserve is that we held 37.5% for a second issuance in about 18-24 months (explained in the whitepaper), and also the unsold tokens issued for the sale itself.  It also includes locked up tokens for the advisors, founders and employees.

I apologize if we haven't been clear on the roles of the developers, or updated the website enough with their titles etc. We were quite busy with hiring last month, and now the team has been busy working on the next version since the ICO ended and we move onto the MVP.

I'll also check on pushing updates to github.

If you have a question on the project, please let us know and I'll do my best to answer.

David

Edit- I'll put together a list of what tokens make up the current circulating supply and what is currently out of circulating and post it shortly.

Circulating Supply: 46,508,191.6650790000 IND Tokens
This is the summation of the IND sold in Seed Round, PreSale Round, Token Sale Round, Tokens kept aside for Marketing and Bounties.

The IND token contracts which relate to:

(A) Future Usage: 58,832,578.4191050000 ,
(B) Advisors and Team: 28,079,513.3884562000 ,
(C) Inflation tokens:  14,624,747.000000000000, and
(D) IND Unsold Tokens (from Token Sale Round): 22,577,013.373442100000
are NOT in the market as CIRCULATING IND TOKENS.

Total IND Tokens which are currently non-circulating=124,113,852.1810030000

David

Nice update and reply👍🏻

Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:16:33 PM

So this is what it takes for you guys to show up, it's a clear sign you where following all this time. But now I have your attention, you should know that you just made things worst.

Keep it cool, don't use your emotions too much, the FUD you spread wont even help the price to go up.

There are a lot other project that have problem to list up and updating their details in CMC,
And it is true that they sometimes take weeks to list up a new coin in the website and the 10k transaction stuff too.
And once token get list up there. CMC very slow in updating the new circulating supply and new updates that the team submit to them.

And there is no money missing from the team.
7mil? First you need to understand how coinmarketcap calculate the market cap.
And please understand what is the marketcap.
They calculate the market cap = price x circulating supply.

The amount the team collect in ICO have nothing to do with the current market cap. This price of the indorse token is dictate by the market and community. Whom to blame? Blame the user and community, and probably a guy like you that spread fud and not really help much on the price and project development.

And join the slack and telegram channel, the devs promptly response to user in the channel. Idk where you have been before this. Bitcointalk is not the best site to get a prompt response.
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:21:20 AM

But this doesn't take away the fact that you guys filled your pockets before anything else.

This isn't about "filling pockets". Be aware of what kind of product Indorse is building and take note that this requires a lot of time and man power.

NetFreak199

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

Rate the coins a little shaken, maybe there's some good news for investors? or is it just on the background fork
N8Biz

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:49:10 AM

Surprisingly, Cofounder responds to investors' questions, it is very cool. You're done, the other developers need to take an example

Indorse leaders are transparent and extremely open to interact with their token holders or others. This portrays a great leadership in an industry where investors really appreciate interaction with the team.

focusedsynchronous

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:12:18 AM

What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:21:36 AM

Has everyone read the new article on one of Indorse's team dev who had a peculiar course of life before reaching Indorse? Check it out here on the blog

What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?

Quoting the Whitepaper

we aim to give back ownership of the data to the member, and to reward them for sharing their skills and using the platform.

These are the base objectives and you can get to know everything in the Whitepaper

mistleworkman

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:31:52 AM

is the quantity of tokens limited?
NetFreak199

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:04:24 PM

Indorse leaders are transparent and extremely open to interact with their token holders or others. This portrays a great leadership in an industry where investors really appreciate interaction with the team.
Yes, I think this is one of the main advantage of investing in cryptocurrencies. The team is available for communication and not put themselves above others
Nyjxrb30

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:48:17 PM

is the quantity of tokens limited?

Token sale has been completed, you can take a look here for the final numbers:

https://blog.indorse.io/indorse-token-sale-final-numbers-1f7cd856ce2

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:56:06 PM

IND prices fall far away
on sale 1 ETH = 1000 IND now you can get 1ETH = 5000+ IND whatever happens, Dev is very active in promoting INDORSE both in the FIINTECH event but have not been able to raise the token price  Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: