Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain  (Read 54292 times)
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:38:06 PM

I didn't expect this team are working hard than the monetha.
I saw the price started to crawl up already two days ago, if the rate keeps going, I might just bag some more of this. I participated in the blog bounties which is why I learned so much about the project.

Hi fudster, we have a Telegram group dedicated to traders, why not join and add to the discussion.
https://t.me/Indorsetraders
Do members of this group can explain reason for the current growth Indorse Token?

It's a group where trading IND - speculation, market price and market appreciation can be discussed
Well nothing much happening there. I’m wondering how they can raise almost 20k eth and have no complaint or any discussion going on in the telegram or rocket chat. Did you guy pump your own project?

The team is busy in development right now. Indorse has a real use and what the team is working on will benefit everyone. Visit https://indorse.io/ and take a look at their website, they have a roadmap which states what they will be working on over the winter and early next year.
steel888

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:38:39 PM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon. Wink
meditations1

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:34:43 AM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon. Wink

Thanks for your support of the Indorse community. Stay up to date on twitter https://twitter.com/joinindorse?lang=en

avadhoot (OP)

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:43:38 AM

Check out the latest Indorse Dev Update - Dec 9, 2017 📰
- Bighcain setup on a multi-node environment
- Profile timeline visualization
- Integration of Airbitz as a signup and login mechanism on Indorse
- Creating a model for prevention of Sybil attacks 
Read more: https://blog.indorse.io/dev-update-9-december-2017-58e3daca21d4
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:19:53 PM

Looks promising.
Please share these number with us regularly:
"    Total signups — 2056
    People who have claimed usernames — 1217
    People who have uploaded a LinkedIn import PDF — 155"

Keep up the good work guys!
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:31:34 PM

Dev Update — 9 December 2017

The launch the public beta version of the Indorse platform took place last week on 29th November. I gave a presentation at SGInnovate at the Ethereum Singapore Meetup on 28th to officially announce the launch and explain the technology in more detail. It was a race against time and bugs for the 2–3 weeks prior and the team really came through and delivered a great, (relatively) bug-free product on the deadline.

https://blog.indorse.io/dev-update-9-december-2017-58e3daca21d4
GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:18:51 PM

I saw the price started to crawl up already two days ago, if the rate keeps going, I might just bag some more of this. I participated in the blog bounties which is why I learned so much about the project.

Hi fudster, we have a Telegram group dedicated to traders, why not join and add to the discussion.
Do members of this group can explain reason for the current growth Indorse Token?

It's a group where trading IND - speculation, market price and market appreciation can be discussed
Well nothing much happening there. I’m wondering how they can raise almost 20k eth and have no complaint or any discussion going on in the telegram or rocket chat. Did you guy pump your own project?

The team is busy in development right now. Indorse has a real use and what the team is working on will benefit everyone. Visit https://indorse.io/ and take a look at their website, they have a roadmap which states what they will be working on over the winter and early next year.

Well I didn’t say anything about the team, I’m talking about the number of user they have in slack it thousand.
And now see the number in rocket and telegram, barely 200.
Are they pump in the slack with fake user so it attract fomo investor?
Sitimunirah

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:31:18 PM

Dev Update — 9 December 2017

The launch the public beta version of the Indorse platform took place last week on 29th November. I gave a presentation at SGInnovate at the Ethereum Singapore Meetup on 28th to officially announce the launch and explain the technology in more detail. It was a race against time and bugs for the 2–3 weeks prior and the team really came through and delivered a great, (relatively) bug-free product on the deadline.

Thank you for the news, and hopefully they can mass advertise the platform once the product is stable. We need the price to go back to ico price fast
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:35:51 PM

Why a team such as Indorse  is not  a popular in the market which really works, which is always posting updates
freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:09:19 PM

Why a team such as Indorse  is not  a popular in the market which really works, which is always posting updates

Yes that is really weird.
They are developing the product, attending reputable events but market hasn't reacted yet.
meditations1

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:44:20 PM

Of course, Indorse would not do that. The team is very focused and working hard on the product. For legal reasons, we would appreciate it if you did not discuss price or token speculation on any official Indorse channel. Here’s the URL for a trader channel on Telegram: https://t.me/Indorsetraders
numroe

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:16:45 AM

The team is very focused and working hard on the product.
Excellent news. Thanks.

Any news on when IND will be listed on some bigger exchanges?  Sorry, of that's been answered already.

I think Indorse has insane potential. Makes too much sense.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:53:06 PM

Excellent news. Thanks.

Any news on when IND will be listed on some bigger exchanges?  Sorry, of that's been answered already.

About the exchange:
"Our team is continuously working on getting more partnerships and exchanges listings. We will update the community once we have something concrete."

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Sitimunirah

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:57:08 PM

Excellent news. Thanks.

About the exchange:
"Our team is continuously working on getting more partnerships and exchanges listings. We will update the community once we have something concrete."
Well hopefully the team will do something about the exchanges , it won’t be pump
If it stay in the current exchanges
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:02:24 PM

Excellent news. Thanks.

About the exchange:
Well hopefully the team will do something about the exchanges , it won’t be pump

Yeah there is not enough liquidity on current exchanges but obviousl they're working on it. Hope we'll see the results soon.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:45:40 AM

Excellent news. Thanks.

About the exchange:
I think new exchanges will not save the situation, if someone wants to buy, they will buy on existing exchanges
freew5660

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:06:10 PM

Excellent news. Thanks.

About the exchange:
I think new exchanges will not save the situation, if someone wants to buy, they will buy on existing exchanges

You're right but still some people's decisions are affected by high volume exchanges.
Abet Li

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:30:03 PM

I hope that cooperation with the bankor will benefit the two campaigns. This allows users to painlessly convert tokens without the risk associated with centralized exchanges. People who want to use services on the Indorse platform will also have another mechanism for buying IND for ETH and BNT.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:16:45 PM

I hope that cooperation with the bankor will benefit the two campaigns. This allows users to painlessly convert tokens without the risk associated with centralized exchanges. People who want to use services on the Indorse platform will also have another mechanism for buying IND for ETH and BNT.
I hope this has a positive impact on the further development of the project. This is additional advertising at least
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:29:37 AM

Indorse Token Relay on the Bancor Protocol — Live!

We are happy to announce the launch of the Indorse Token relay on the Bancor protocol.

The token relay allows for the trustless conversion of IND to BNT or Ether using a smart contract. The token relay was funded with 462,873.524593 IND tokens. A total of 712,174.7148 IND were purchased by Indorse on the Liqui exchange between October 6, and October 14, 2017 to initially fund the contract. The purchases were staggered to avoid influencing the market price of the tokens. The average price of the purchase was 0.000351037 ETH/IND. 250 Ether was used to make this purchase. Because of the delay between the purchase and relay funding and fluctuating IND and BNT price, not all the IND tokens were used in the relay. The balance of tokens will be used for future use as needed for liquidity providers such as this relay.

Although we could have used tokens available from other existing allocations such as marketing, a decision was made to purchase the tokens instead since this is for adding liquidity, and should not increase the amount of tokens currently available on the market. By purchasing the tokens on the open market we move tokens from one liquidity provider to another without increasing the supply in the market.

The fee on the relay transactions will be 0.1% on each side, or 0.2% in total. This helps to further incentivize market makers to supply IND and BNT for further funding of the relay.

To fund the BNT side, we purchased 110 ETH worth of BNT using the Bancor smart contract on December 5, 2017. This resulted in 18,526.55342614090574417 BNT being purchased. This has been used to fund the other 50% of the relay required to provide the trading liquidity of IND to BNT.

You may now buy or sell IND directly with ETH or BNT (or other tokens such as GNO, ENJ, STX) using the relay contract with the Bancor App

https://blog.indorse.io/indorse-token-relay-on-the-bancor-protocol-live-8f65abe1dc9c

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: