Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain  (Read 54292 times)
avadhoot (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:59:15 AM

The collaboration entails rebranding, UI UX and communication strategy. That's something we'll be needing to go after a wider audience.

Announcing Collaboration with Serviceplan

We are excited to announce collaboration with Serviceplan, one of the largest independent agency groups worldwide, to transform the Indorse platform. Serviceplan is a Leading Global Agency with a prominent clientele that includes BMW, IKEA and Lufthansa. They will work with Indorse on re-branding, user experience and communication strategy.

Read more: https://blog.indorse.io/announcing-collaboration-with-serviceplan-f5d9e4f09618

Indorse is so new, why do you need to be rebranded? Just for marketing or something else?
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:41:00 AM

The collaboration entails rebranding, UI UX and communication strategy. That's something we'll be needing to go after a wider audience.

We are excited to announce collaboration with Serviceplan, one of the largest independent agency groups worldwide, to transform the Indorse platform. Serviceplan is a Leading Global Agency with a prominent clientele that includes BMW, IKEA and Lufthansa. They will work with Indorse on re-branding, user experience and communication strategy.

Read more: https://blog.indorse.io/announcing-collaboration-with-serviceplan-f5d9e4f09618

Indorse is so new, why do you need to be rebranded? Just for marketing or something else?

speaking of collaboration and partnership, i just want to confirm if you guys are in partnership with Canya? i checked their site and found out that you are one of their partners, is this true?
avadhoot (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:14:28 PM

Yes, that's true.

speaking of collaboration and partnership, i just want to confirm if you guys are in partnership with Canya? i checked their site and found out that you are one of their partners, is this true?
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:24:10 AM

4 Challenges to Overcome while working with BigchainDB

BigchainDB is a database with added blockchain characteristics, that can store data to support decentralized applications. Think of a MongoDB database (which is what BigchainDB uses behind the scene) wrapped up in a burrito of blocks, transactions, votes and cryptography to allow for a high speed database that is also immutable and can be run by frenemies. The BigchainDB software is run by the application manager, but also other semi-trusted parties to form a resilient network of database hosts.

I have been working on architecting and implementing the use of BigchainDB as part of the indose.io platform. Like most work with decentralized technology at the present time, this has been exciting, challenging and at times, very frustrating *sigh… Today I want to share a few of the insights that we at Indorse have learned about working with BigchainDB.

https://blog.indorse.io/4-challenges-overcome-while-working-with-bigchaindb-5f8d50a880a4
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:51:25 PM

4 Challenges to Overcome while working with BigchainDB

BigchainDB is a database with added blockchain characteristics, that can store data to support decentralized applications. Think of a MongoDB database (which is what BigchainDB uses behind the scene) wrapped up in a burrito of blocks, transactions, votes and cryptography to allow for a high speed database that is also immutable and can be run by frenemies. The BigchainDB software is run by the application manager, but also other semi-trusted parties to form a resilient network of database hosts.

I have been working on architecting and implementing the use of BigchainDB as part of the indose.io platform. Like most work with decentralized technology at the present time, this has been exciting, challenging and at times, very frustrating *sigh… Today I want to share a few of the insights that we at Indorse have learned about working with BigchainDB.

https://blog.indorse.io/4-challenges-overcome-while-working-with-bigchaindb-5f8d50a880a4
Interesting thoughts, I advise to read at leisure to all Indorse investors and who plans invest it
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

Yes, that's true.

so about what is the partnership? how will you benefit from it and how will canya benefit from yours too?  and do you have more partners that has an ongoing ico aside from canya?
avadhoot (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:29:58 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 03:45:02 AM by avadhoot

Indorse Dev Update - 25 Dec 2017 🎅📰

Done

- Refactoring of the code
- Working on the UI bugs, improving the timeline visualizers
- Creating multiple landing page variations to test out the conversions
- Migrating the old data to the Bigchain cluster (for accounts and profiles that were created before Bigchain was implemented)
- Writing of a basic Smart Contract for the referral/affiliate system so that it is truly decentralized in nature
- Second version of the Smart Contract, after inputs from the business team
- Documenting the entire codebase, APIs, on-boarding guides, etc

Doing

- Implementation of the Sybil attack prevention mechanism in the NodeJS layer
- Implementing CircleCI and build automation processes
- Company Pages, advisor endorsements
- Referral system Smart Contract code review
- Smart Contract manual testing
- Smart Contract Truffle test suite
- Addition of skills to the user profiles
- Constant research on improving the architecture and making it more decentralized

https://blog.indorse.io/dev-update-25-december-2017-446b38e82e44
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

Good news . I hope you continue to develop according to the roadmap. It's a project I've been waiting for so long.

lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:59:25 PM

Thanks for the update guys!
"We were also able to get another exchange listing for the IND token, RightBTC." Never heard of this exchange, hope it'll help for more liquidty and bring some new investors.

bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

Any changes in the IND price? Does the 25IND already have  changes to it's price? Or just the same as before, less than $3?

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:04:11 PM

Any changes in the IND price? Does the 25IND already have  changes to it's price? Or just the same as before, less than $3?
price is 0.12, so come back in six months or a year. Then the price will be about 3$
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

Unfortunately price is suffering since the ICO. Maybe time will come for Indorse project and price of course  Cheesy
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:04:45 PM

IND has a huge problem with exchanges highest volume on the Ukrainian exchange?!
Can someone tell me what are the withdrawal fees from liqui and average time for the transaction?
I want to invest and i see a lot of prosperity but i see no proper way of buying.

Liqui has the highest fees for all the coins and I would not suggest trading over there if you are going to deposit high amount of money.They delay the withdrawals and may take a month or more.Check liqui thread for recent feedbacks.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:41:58 PM

IND has a huge problem with exchanges highest volume on the Ukrainian exchange?!
Can someone tell me what are the withdrawal fees from liqui and average time for the transaction?
I want to invest and i see a lot of prosperity but i see no proper way of buying.
Once I withdrawal my coins from the exchange after 1 week delay and support replied after a month
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

I will second that statement where some folk said come back in few months to check price then. Indorse team is very active and since the project is result of thinking out of box it will not skip away without getting attention and seeing success. It is all matter of time and patience to come out of this with big profit which is clearly visible.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
avadhoot (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:27:13 AM

Happy New Year everyone! 🎊🎉

From our co-founders, David Moskowitz & Gaurang Torvekar, here is a quick wrap up of 2017, and preview of what’s to come in 2018

paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:57:36 PM

Happy New Year everyone! 🎊🎉

From our co-founders, David Moskowitz & Gaurang Torvekar, here is a quick wrap up of 2017, and preview of what’s to come in 2018

Sir how about a text version of your speech? Because of my knowledge of English is not enough to understand Smiley
Sitimunirah

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

Any latest news?
Can I get the latest dev blog please. Didn’t hear from them for a while
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

Any latest news?
Can I get the latest dev blog please. Didn’t hear from them for a while

This is their blog:
https://blog.indorse.io/

And latest updates:
Happy New Year from Team Indorse!
https://blog.indorse.io/happy-new-year-from-team-indorse-24423d05aed5

Dev Update — 25 December 2017
https://blog.indorse.io/dev-update-25-december-2017-446b38e82e44
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

indorse , i think so far price on market is low price
i think that good idea for buying some token indorse and holding this token to get profit , lets growing for indorse

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: