Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain  (Read 54292 times)
Cryptian

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:21:35 AM

Indorse has some great potential I think.
But I am worried about it running on ethereum, with 15 ts per second it just cant sustain a social network with a large user-base. Are there any plans on migrating to another platform?

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

The project is very promising, but it just has not seen activity of developers in this thread
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

It would be nice if Facebook decided to implement cryptocurrencies into your project following Telegram
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

It would be nice if Facebook decided to implement cryptocurrencies into your project following Telegram

Why would Facebook come to Indorse when they can do their own chain and get funded in millions?or billions?

Indorse is currently best at what it is and  I hope they do get big partnerships for such things to happen.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

Why would Facebook come to Indorse when they can do their own chain and get funded in millions?or billions?

Indorse is currently best at what it is and  I hope they do get big partnerships for such things to happen.
Because there is no point in wasting time to create your own blockchain, large companies cheaper to buy something ready
avadhoot (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

It would be nice to see details when we click some part of timeline.
It can be auto scroll down.
NetFreak199

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

Often conduct such contests, I think it will be useful for everyone and for you and for us
avadhoot (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

really nice update Smiley

Just wondering why price still dropping... maybe some advertisement has to be done, so people get aware of how great this project is.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

If you wonder why price are dropping the reason is very simple and well known. It has been become trend in new changed market that news and announcements are used to get cheaper coins/tokens. Best accumulation time is when there is no news this is happening with IND as well.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

If you wonder why price are dropping the reason is very simple and well known. It has been become trend in new changed market that news and announcements are used to get cheaper coins/tokens. Best accumulation time is when there is no news this is happening with IND as well.
the time of accumulation started immediately after ICO For indorse, I don't know what's going to happen so we can see the growth
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

the time of accumulation started immediately after ICO For indorse, I don't know what's going to happen so we can see the growth
True. It started right after the ICO. I'm holding my tokens and really like the updates. Like the team effort.
AFAIK lately Wings forecast rewards were distributed. That also measn more tokens on the market now.
And because lack of liquidty if somone wants to trade IND, it causes price fluctuations on the market. I know they are trying somethings but best solution is to be listed on big exchanges and let the market do its job.
NetFreak199

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

True. It started right after the ICO. I'm holding my tokens and really like the updates. Like the team effort.
AFAIK lately Wings forecast rewards were distributed. That also measn more tokens on the market now.
And because lack of liquidty if somone wants to trade IND, it causes price fluctuations on the market. I know they are trying somethings but best solution is to be listed on big exchanges and let the market do its job.
I do not think that listing on exchanges will be enough. Investors need to be interested
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

I do not think that listing on exchanges will be enough. Investors need to be interested

I also don't think that being listed on exchanges is enough. Just it can help to solve that problem. And it's needed to be solved.
chixka000

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

I also don't think that being listed on exchanges is enough. Just it can help to solve that problem. And it's needed to be solved.
I think team is already investigating the solving, because  it is also very important for them
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

That profile competition was really amazing and the tips which came out from the winning profile are great. This will be helpful for many people to realize and understand the out of the way methods to make their profile more better and impressive. Indorse is going in  right direction in development of platforming.
avadhoot (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:55:34 AM

Earn A ‘Blockchain Beginner’ Badge on Your Indorse Profile + Grab IND Tokens

Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

10 IND tokens for participation is not so much I think.. But in General the idea is correct and interesting
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

10 IND tokens for participation is not so much I think.. But in General the idea is correct and interesting

It is good idea actually. It can be more incentive, while tokens are as this cheap. Hope they will some adjustments.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: