Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Bowhead Health Bounty Campaign  (Read 35598 times)
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:24:39 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 06:36:12 AM by riyaz22

Respected bounty manager,

As you said you are just a bounty manager,maybe its your first project you managing and you have a full member rank.I think you worked hard to get that rank,maybe worked as bounty hunter for sometime.Most of the participants who joined and worked for bowhead have higher ranks not newbies.We worked or working for many projects and we better know what is written in ANN bounty.We read every rule carefully.If we didn't find anything wrong then why to ask in beginning.Now you are showing us rules.Do you want us call those rules now manipulated rules.
You & other bowhead official are threatening participants,we are just protesting.Bowhead is going to freeze unsold tokens and later in 2018 they will again supply them into the market with current market rate at that time.Now explain to us what they lost,they are just freezing it not burning them.Who know they unfreeze them before lock in period.
Why they abusing participants by not paying their hardearned shares.
I also request other fellow participants not to use abusive language or content.But calling it a scam or fraud not abusive.Mr. BM you tell us what we call it??? If you have right to through us out from campaign then you need to remember we also have some rights here on BCT and on social media.You can't stop anyone.
Discuss the matter with management seriously instead of threatening us because I found people discussing negatively all over social media about bowhead.
I know project is excellent and I personally invested small amount in it.But you people are not doing fair with people who worked for bowhead for a long time period.

Hello Riyaz22,

Our community team consists of myself and Artyom. Bowhead have released a strategy on unsold tokens and if you have any further questions on our token strategy going forward please feel free to PM me directly for a response.

We welcome discussion and feedback from all members of our community and have acted on this advice throughout our ICO. Regarding your interpretation of our bounty rules calling the project a "scam or fraud" is in violation of our expected code of conduct. There are expectations on behaviour for participants and making potentially damaging, unsubstantiated claims on multiple channels is against our rules. We have provided two options for our bounty participants to choose from and we look forward to providing extra incentives for $AHT Club Hodlers

Respected bounty manager,

When I came across this project and read full project I have seen potential in this project.I also invested a small amount in this project.I already received the amount of AHT token.I and also as I think other bounty participants worked with dedication and spent valuable time here to earn bounty token.Everyone angry because its against ethics to change rules after completion of campaign.As a bounty manager and a BCT member you also have idea how other participants react in these type of cases.According to me participants reactions are genuine.
Now according to bowhead statement unsold AHT token are going to freeze for a period.Now tell us what about the token you not intended to pay to participants???where you put them???Not that property of participants who worked for bowhead marketing.
You are free to level and put any rule on us but truth is you people are not doing justice with participants as well as with your own professions.
You are insisting again and again only the rules which favor you in one glance but not the mistakes you made since beginning of this project.If bowhead's plan was to give only 1% of token in market after ICO sale then why they mentioned the total supply,not even that they put a figure off 1000 000 AHT to attract participants.Do we consider this as a manipulation strategy???
I filled the form for AHT club membership but I did because it prevent me to sell the token early.
Can you show us the changes you people made during the campaign regarding bounties payouts???I found none of them.Was this our mistake we choose Bowhead for our signature campaigns,social media and other campaigns.Do you want us to realize that???Do you want us to accept your new terms easily so that in future other projects also do same with us???The rules you making base for threaten participants is part of every campaign.You can check them with every project but I have seen, some project even they not met with their ICO targets still they paid the participants what they announced.

Here is the example of one project Rivetz just go through it how they allocate the bounties and also read their statement which is very much clear.

For this bitcointalk bounty program, Rivetz has reserved 0.75% of Total Coin Sold During ICO Crowdsale. All of these RvT tokens will be fully distributed among the Rivetz bounty campaign participants. As the total amount of participants is unknown, the RvT token will be allocated, based on a predetermined amount for each bounty campaign.

We are looking forward to engaging with you!

Distribution of Rewards

Social Media campaign: 30%
Blog/Media Campaign: 20%
Translation Campaign: 15%
Signature Campaign: 25%
Slack/Telegram Campaign: 10%

Where as now your English ANN bounty announcement turning manipulated,because you put that figure of 1000 000 AHT just seems to attract participants but in real your intention was not pay after the campaign ends.Now you are not paying attention to your own statement to payout bounties.You just showing us what rights you have to do with participants.You are really playing with participants and I don't know what participants will do if didn't get accordingly.You can't threaten with those rules which are parts of every campaign.I think none of the participant break those rules during campaign and everyone work sincerely.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:41:26 AM

why you cut the allocated token in the bounty ? it clearly stated in the first page that the allocated token in the bounty program is 1% of total token supply and not 1% of circulating supply. The total token supply is still 100m. You either burn the unsold token so the total supply is also cut or just distribute the promised allocated bounty.

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:44:12 AM

Guys, What about bounty distributions? Does heard anything?
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:51:04 AM

why you cut the allocated token in the bounty ? it clearly stated in the first page that the allocated token in the bounty program is 1% of total token supply and not 1% of circulating supply. The total token supply is still 100m. You either burn the unsold token so the total supply is also cut or just distribute the promised allocated bounty.

they did that just to attract participants and help for the promotion. and now that the ico is finished they no longer needed you. so they will manipulate and change again the bounty pool.
trilldebeest

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:06:25 AM

seeing all of this concerns me as an AHT holder. why do you think you would lose money if you burnt the unsold tokens? low circulating supply can kind of be a selling point... lol. it looks worse to me the way it is right now. been listed on tidex for a while and although it's new, there's barely any action going on. you should still at least have higher volume than last week's hyped up multi-level marketing token from India, and you don't

come down to our lowly level if you can just for a few seconds, and try and see why holding that stupidly large amount of coins for "at least a year" looks dumb and is a giant red flag to prospective buyers of your token
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:21:15 AM

from the 14th of september till now I am waiting for no division too. What to do ?
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:12:01 PM

from the 14th of september till now I am waiting for no division too. What to do ?

What are you waiting for?
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:53:33 PM

This is not fair to all participants who join this bounty ive been participants of many campaigns and when they stated its total supply you need to give the total supply you promise you should do clear things early dont give false  promises  the manager are playing safe with this issue .
if you said it to all of  the participants earlier I'm sure that no one in the campaign will promote this long .
bowheadcommunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bowhead Health - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:13:53 PM

This is not fair to all participants who join this bounty ive been participants of many campaigns and when they stated its total supply you need to give the total supply you promise you should do clear things early dont give false  promises  the manager are playing safe with this issue .
if you said it to all of  the participants earlier I'm sure that no one in the campaign will promote this long .

Hello, thank you for your questions. 92M Bowhead tokens are locked which means the supply has been decreased. The locked $AHT tokens are non transferable for at least 1 year. In a year’s time we are likely to have another set of locks to ensure our team and anonymous patient data providers are well incentivized. We have designed the $AHT club for bounty participants to provide long term rewards for those who choose to HODL with us.

Please also see our $AHT Tokenholder Update for further details on our strategy as we progress through our timeline.

Mr_McKska

Activity: 350

3D Blockchain Applications Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:58:08 PM

Hello, thank you for your questions. 92M Bowhead tokens are locked which means the supply has been decreased. The locked $AHT tokens are non transferable for at least 1 year. In a year’s time we are likely to have another set of locks to ensure our team and anonymous patient data providers are well incentivized.
Don't tell us fairy tales. In one year (maybe earlier, I don't believe team of project anymore) you will have 92 mln of tokens at your full disposal. But noone fm bounty hunters will not be invited to share this piece of cake. So, pay us now 1% of total suply (1 mln tokens) or burn unsold 92 mln of tokens. Otherwise we will start huge campaign in social media and here, on BCT, to let the crypto community know, that your project is SCAM. Over.
the1arty (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

Hello, thank you for your questions. 92M Bowhead tokens are locked which means the supply has been decreased. The locked $AHT tokens are non transferable for at least 1 year. In a year’s time we are likely to have another set of locks to ensure our team and anonymous patient data providers are well incentivized.
Don't tell us fairy tales. In one year (maybe earlier, I don't believe team of project anymore) you will have 92 mln of tokens at your full disposal. But noone fm bounty hunters will not be invited to share this piece of cake. So, pay us now 1% of total suply (1 mln tokens) or burn unsold 92 mln of tokens. Otherwise we will start huge campaign in social media and here, on BCT, to let the crypto community know, that your project is SCAM. Over.

We do not have 92m tokens at our full disposal. Please read the update from 9th August here - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:43:05 PM

I participated only in the creative bounty, I still love this project and calling it scam is just bullshit. In my opinion, either remaining tokens should be burned now or 1M bounty should be paid in the long run, I mean when bowhead's supply is 100M, payout of total of 1M bounty should be completed in that time but it is too late for this kind of distribution. 20.000 token for signature campaign and there are approximately 100 participants, 200 token for one participant if we take all stakes equal and it worths $50. It seems not fair for 2 months of bounty campaign. These are my opinions and may be wrong.

Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:59:07 PM

We do not have 92m tokens at our full disposal. Please read the update from 9th August here - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU
Easy to determine, SCAM or not. Just one question, 1% of solded tokens in 2018 and 2019 will be paid to participants of the current bounty campaign in addition to the 80k tokens?

philgavr

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

they did that just to attract participants and help for the promotion. and now that the ico is finished they no longer needed you. so they will manipulate and change again the bounty pool.

it's not fair to the participants!
people promoted the project.
spend your precious time on it!!
big request to the developers to reconsider their terms
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2100
Merit: 903

White Russian

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:57:12 PM

Wow, I see the team has big plans for unsold tokens. It's look like SCAM, guys.
It's look like SCAM for participants of the bounty campaign, it's look like SCAM for investors, maybe it's realy SCAM?

stasyk411

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:44:25 PM

2 months with reports worked for you and you do not want to pay! what do you call?  SKAM !!! your business will be bent if you are so concerned with those who work for you and will work!
stasyk411

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:51:20 PM

give us what we earned and continue your project, but not with us, I do not want you to be evil, but you change the rules not in our direction, why we should understand you and not get tokens for your work now and not after 1 year!

for us it's a little money, but if you do that, then other projects will do the same! and what will this turn into for us?
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:40:32 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 02:40:29 AM by shade_wrath

Hello, thank you for your questions. 92M Bowhead tokens are locked which means the supply has been decreased. The locked $AHT tokens are non transferable for at least 1 year. In a year’s time we are likely to have another set of locks to ensure our team and anonymous patient data providers are well incentivized. We have designed the $AHT club for bounty participants to provide long term rewards for those who choose to HODL with us.

Please also see our $AHT Tokenholder Update for further details on our strategy as we progress through our timeline.
Why you trying to mis-guide people that supply is decreased? At any point of time after token creation your supply will remain 100M. If you lock for 1 year, 5 year or 15 years, doesnt matter. The locked supply is still at your disposal which means you can do whatever you want at later period or may be earlier, which is a risk for investors/bounty hunters as well.
Dont present a picture that supply is decreasing, no its not!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
VenceyBit

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:53:05 AM

This is unfair with bounty hunters who worked their ass for 2 months! Just give them their bounties! 1% of the total supply as what they are expecting and burn those unsold tokens! Wink It will be good for all.

Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:21:27 AM

Hey, devs! You want us to HODL our share of AHT tokens right? So why don't you just give them all to us and let us HODL them ourselves. After all, they are our fair share for the task that we sincerely did. I never had the slightest plan of selling them instantly. My plan was always to hodl them for a better time. However, I think that HODLing them myself is the right thing. Why should you be HODLing the tokens that you should be distributing to those doing the hard work of promoting this project?

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: