Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Bowhead Health Bounty Campaign  (Read 35596 times)
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:29:07 AM

Overall whole bounty hunter community not satisfied with this kind of behavior of developers as well as Bounty Managers.Few weeks back Opus project also tried this same thing.They said signature bounty participants receiving much more stakes than an investor which is not fair with investors.This was their opinion.But the bounty manager julerz12 made it clear to whole project team that community is going to protest and he worked inside of bounty community and developers agreed for full payment. Here in the case of Bowhead it seems bounty manager trying to threaten participants instead of doing something to resolve the problem.It seems they want negative trust vote and a SCAM level for Bowhead.
They are still underestimating the power of the bounty hunter community.Let them try it.They waste valuable months of hard working bounty hunter community.Let them face the consequences.

Wait for the day they just distribute according  to new amount of 80,000AHT.After that they will definitely have nightmares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:48:50 PM

until now not been done to the bountie participants. let's see, will BowHead be really SCAM or not ?! and I hope that is not true.

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:37:37 PM

After reading a lot of concerns here. I guess the team do have to clarify and address these concerns.

From your previous statements:

Distribution of the bounty fund:

Total AHT Token supply: 100m
Total AHT Token Distributed in ICO: 40m
Total AHT Token Available for bounty: 1% or Total supply of Tokens - 1,000,000 AHT

And from what we could see on the Coinmarketcap

Clearly, the Total supply is still 100m, this will remain so even if Bowhead Team would lock up unsold tokens for all eternity.
(These data will only change UNLESS, The team would decide to burn those unsold tokens)
Which means, the Total AHT Token Available for Bounty should be 1 million. Right?

Facts:
Circulating Supply is the best approximation of the number of coins that are circulating in the market and in the general public's hands.
Total Supply is the total amount of coins in existence right now (minus any coins that have been verifiably burned).

I do hope the team would come up with a decision that would benefit all of the involved parties; investors, bounty hunters, and the company itself.
The way I see it, this can only be achieved by burning those unsold tokens.

riyaz22

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:55:23 AM

After reading a lot of concerns here. I guess the team do have to clarify and address these concerns.

Total AHT Token Available for bounty: 1% or Total supply of Tokens - 1,000,000 AHT

Clearly, the Total supply is still 100m, this will remain so even if Bowhead Team would lock up unsold tokens for all eternity.
(These data will only change UNLESS, The team would decide to burn those unsold tokens)
Which means, the Total AHT Token Available for Bounty should be 1 million. Right?

Facts:
Circulating Supply is the best approximation of the number of coins that are circulating in the market and in the general public's hands.
Total Supply is the total amount of coins in existence right now (minus any coins that have been verifiably burned).

I do hope the team would come up with a decision that would benefit all of the involved parties; investors, bounty hunters, and the company itself.

I agree with Mr. julerz12. Just clarify whole thing clearly.Whatever they freeze still remain in their hand and its their properties.They can unlock that any time.But what we bounty hunter will get??? We work 100% and will get paid with only 80,000AHT.
Bounty manager and developers please wake up, don't turn Bowhead in a mess.Rest is your choice.
@julerz12 also managed also managed OPUS project.They also tried not to pay full amount according to promises for signature.But when Mr julerz12 present them with the report they agree and correct themselves on time.

lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:23:48 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 11:46:07 AM by lx001

looks like they do not know the difference between circulating and total supply.

nobody would have any questions if it was stated from the very beginning that we will not receive the full payment if hard cap is not reached, or unsold tokens will be locked and we will receive 1% of the sold tokens. you could even say that in the middle of the ICO when you were able to see that you struggle to reach the hard cap. no, you have decided to wait till the ICO end, attract more participants and only after that you have changed the rules.
it clearly says 1% of the total token supply or 1 million tokens. basically the total supply next year is going to be increased, 1 million tokens of a 50 million circulating supply is 2% - this is the average bounty rate here. and you still will find excuses.
right now you are offering 0,08% of the total supply. you would have zero participants in your campaigns if everybody knew that months ago.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:18:41 PM

the team really like trying to scam? unsold token does not burn and you just lock it? If you are not afraid of the impact? investors will lose confidence and people will be worried to trade this coin. bounty hunter feels cheated by just getting the allocation of 80.000 AHT token.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:12:38 PM

Facts:

I think their mean is if bounty hunter accept become member of AHT club till 2018 when they open new ICO crowdsale and unblock 92% supply coins, they will continue distribution to these bounty hunter. It just is my think, because honestly, I'm also cannot understand their announcement.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:57:52 PM

Facts:

I think their mean is if bounty hunter accept become member of AHT club till 2018 when they open new ICO crowdsale and unblock 92% supply coins, they will continue distribution to these bounty hunter. It just is my think, because honestly, I'm also cannot understand their announcement.

Only one thing is embarrassing: Who will have the desire to continue this company during the year, if all the bounty hunters were deceived? Next year, the same deception may occur, sorry for the lost time in this company!
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:58:02 AM

Facts:

No it doesn't mean the rest of Bounty Coins you will get later when they sell remaining coins in future. Joining the club just means that you will be able to participate in future bounty programs to earn more coins!

The Bounty supply calculation itself was wrong from the very beginning. Even if you consider bounty pool based on Circulating supply, at any point of time after ICO (Assuming 40M tokens were completely Sold out) circulating supply will never be above 40M and so bounty pool would have been 400,000 which is 1% of circulating supply(Best Case Scenario)!

Since rest of 40M is for patient data stuff, these coins will take years and years to come to market circulation! (Which depends on adoption of this device by users)

The entire 1,000,000 tokens for Bounty was a trap to lure all the bounty hunters to join the campaign! This can give you the idea of intentions of bounty manager!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:52:50 AM

Facts:

No it doesn't mean the rest of Bounty Coins you will get later when they sell remaining coins in future. Joining the club just means that you will be able to participate in future bounty programs to earn more coins!

The Bounty supply calculation itself was wrong from the very beginning. Even if you consider bounty pool based on Circulating supply, at any point of time after ICO (Assuming 40M tokens were completely Sold out) circulating supply will never be above 40M and so bounty pool would have been 400,000 which is 1% of circulating supply(Best Case Scenario)!

Since rest of 40M is for patient data stuff, these coins will take years and years to come to market circulation! (Which depends on adoption of this device by users)

The entire 1,000,000 tokens for Bounty was a trap to lure all the bounty hunters to join the campaign! This can give you the idea of intentions of bounty manager!

that's right, I joined here because I see a great potential with the allocation for the bounty that is high enough. but in the end, they changed the allocation.
I wonder why ANN thread is locked? I tried to quote the Lauda post on this issue.

If you've claimed/joined the bounty with predetermined rules/conditions, and you've completed said conditions then you have earned whatever was *promised* at the time. Changing these conditions afterwards is shady at best / an outright scam.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:18:10 AM

Facts:

that's right, I joined here because I see a great potential with the allocation for the bounty that is high enough. but in the end, they changed the allocation.
I wonder why ANN thread is locked? I tried to quote the Lauda post on this issue.

If you've claimed/joined the bounty with predetermined rules/conditions, and you've completed said conditions then you have earned whatever was *promised* at the time. Changing these conditions afterwards is shady at best / an outright scam.
Exactly! Similar issues with many other bounties. I would advice all the Bounty Hunters to read this thread from following post onwards carefully without missing! Its very helpful to know your rights as Bounty Hunter while you participate in any Campaign and also to remind Campaign managers that changing rules is considered as Scam/Shady tactics. If required users can report all Bounty Campaign related accounts under Scam Accusations
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140832.msg21411459#msg21411459

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:38:11 AM

hello dev
if you want reduce alocation to bounty participant only 80k coin, 92 million coin must burn use reputable escrow, this win2 solution
you want reduce alocation bounty, but you not burn coin is not fair to investor or bounty hunter

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
corroze

Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:36:45 AM

I've been following the bowhead campaign for 7 weeks, but actually I'm behind the list of prizes in the bowhead spreadsheet, I think it's unfair to me, may the team manager and the bowhead team review the responsibilities that must be resolved not the discriminatory action against the campaign participants, and may you realize what you should do to your responsibility here.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:47:09 AM

I hope the Bowhead Health team takes into account these demands, because it is not right that after so much work we bounty hunters do not receive our well-deserved reward
stasyk411

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:54:41 AM

Facts:

I agree with Mr. julerz12. Just clarify whole thing clearly.Whatever they freeze still remain in their hand and its their properties.They can unlock that any time.But what we bounty hunter will get??? We work 100% and will get paid with only 80,000AHT.
Bounty manager and developers please wake up, don't turn Bowhead in a mess.Rest is your choice.
@julerz12 also managed also managed OPUS project.They also tried not to pay full amount according to promises for signature.But when Mr julerz12 present them with the report they agree and correct themselves on time.

I support you in everything! It is necessary to stop this lawlessness while other projects have not seen that it is possible to change the rules after ico! we all will then remain without payment, but I see that this skam does not want to listen to us!
riyaz22

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:13:23 PM

very nice campaign Smiley I love the system that automatically counts the twitter and facebook stakes after the job is done..  Wink
btw these guys have good bounty program and their project also seems to be good. What do you think  https://crypto.tickets/

You got saved brother because this campaign already ended and now bounty manager & bowhead team changing the rules.In beginning there was 1 000 000 AHT pool for all bounties and now reduced to 80, 000 AHT after completion of campaign.They trying to make bounty hunter fool now.
bowheadcommunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bowhead Health - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 03:17:29 PM

Facts:

Hello Julerz12,

Thank you for your questions. On August 9th an update was released by Bowhead detailing our strategy for unsold tokens, you can read this update here. The rules of the bounty specifically said that we reserve the right to change terms due to circumstances like these where we had 40M tokens to be sold and only sold a fraction of the tokens. It would be unfair to others if we provided an abnormally large bounty pool versus the pool which was sold. We believe locking the pools of tokens in equal ratios to our original strategy provides the fairest solution and allows extra growth for Bowhead.

We are providing solutions to keep everyone happy and hope our bounty community join us for the long run and extra incentives we have planned for the $AHT Club https://medium.com/@bowheadhealth/aht-tokenholder-update-c05ee40db783

Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

Facts:

Hello Julerz12,

Thank you for your questions. On August 9th an update was released by Bowhead detailing our strategy for unsold tokens, you can read this update here. The rules of the bounty specifically said that we reserve the right to change terms due to circumstances like these where we had 40M tokens to be sold and only sold a fraction of the tokens. It would be unfair to others if we provided an abnormally large bounty pool versus the pool which was sold. We believe locking the pools of tokens in equal ratios to our original strategy provides the fairest solution and allows extra growth for Bowhead.

We are providing solutions to keep everyone happy and hope our bounty community join us for the long run and extra incentives we have planned for the $AHT Club https://medium.com/@bowheadhealth/aht-tokenholder-update-c05ee40db783

Why would anyone trust you again and join the "$AHT Club" ?
Who says you're not gonna change the rules again in a few months?

Besides, people have joined the bounty campaign on the promise of 1m tokens.
Everyone has done his job that was asked in exchange for that bounty.
It's not the bounty participants fault that YOU didn't manage to sell all tokens.

And if you don't want to have too many tokens in bounty hunters hands, you can pay out everyone in WAVES or ETH instead...
buzness-game

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:28:33 PM

Hello devs. When creative bounty distribution start?

s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

Hello devs. When creative bounty distribution start?

just want to ask to.
until now the stakes creative bounty is not complete.
a lots of yellow status and TBA. The distribution of token is Oct 2. but until now the computation is not finalize.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: