Question: Will Bitcoin go up in value?
Yes (1000 times)
Yes (100 times)
Yes (10 times)
Yes (Slightly)
No

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cryptocurrency market  (Read 2099 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:23:57 AM

As majority of the users mentioned being a trader is the right way to make money through cryptocurrencies. Regularly lots of digital currencies were coming into existence. All we need is a good learning about the market variation happening with time. One of the user has suggested creating their own coin and making money, which is highly a risky thing to do, because it requires high technical knowledge.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scorge

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:31:34 AM

Ok, so I have £1500.

I am 17 years old. I want to make money...
I have three weeks of summer left to do it.
I know that buying and holding Bitcoin is almost guaranteed to make me money in the long run but, I need more money than I already have.

How do I get 10x returns in three weeks?
Altcoins? ICO? Buy a Bitcoin ATM? Create a cryptocurrency myself?

Thanks
Just like you said buy btc when it's on low period. The sure way to increase your btc with that amount of money is by trading in trusted exchange depend on your country. But to be able to make stable profit trading, you need to have the knowledge and you seem don't have that kind of experiences yet. So it's better for you to expand your knowledge first and start small.
Secondly the most safest way maybe by lending it in poloniex or any trusted website. Don't rush about what you do. It's easier to lose your money than make it double if you didn't have what it takes.
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:12:04 AM

Requires a process to earn money, so it's not easy to just say "easy" does not even produce a good profit within three weeks.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:50:07 AM
Merited by Pepito Manaloto (2)

Earning money is not such easy. It's impossible to make a good profit in only three weeks. I recommend you to spend more times on cryptocurrencies. Do some research, learn and spend your extra times on it after summer too.
You seem so inexperienced. In this way you may lose your money.
I agree. Money won't be instant because you need to invest time and money in order to have something in return. Hardwork will pay off. He'll need more informations and he should read about it if he wants to achive his goal for the summer which is to multiple his money. Quite imposible.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:59:54 AM

its very tough to make 10x in 3 weeks. and you are also new here so keep patience or you cant do anything. you can buys waves, lun,mgo,mco and hold them they have great future.Also you can buy Eth now the rate is low any it ll get more lower. so buy low sell high and enjoy
wizardee

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:55:16 AM

Ok, so I have £1500.

I am 17 years old. I want to make money...
I have three weeks of summer left to do it.
I know that buying and holding Bitcoin is almost guaranteed to make me money in the long run but, I need more money than I already have.

How do I get 10x returns in three weeks?
Altcoins? ICO? Buy a Bitcoin ATM? Create a cryptocurrency myself?

Thanks

Don't try to go this route. It is very unlikely that you will ever make 2x, let alone 10x, as pointed out by fanbeila. Any method that will yield you with these profits is most likely going to be extremely risky. Just be patient and invest most of your money into bitcoin. Also, try to sell your services for jobs on this forum. You will be rewarded with bitcoin and this is a very safe and profitable way to make plenty of money, depending on what you do.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:30:39 AM

Earning money is not such easy. It's impossible to make a good profit in only three weeks. I recommend you to spend more times on cryptocurrencies. Do some research, learn and spend your extra times on it after summer too.
You seem so inexperienced. In this way you may lose your money.
I agree. Money won't be instant because you need to invest time and money in order to have something in return. Hardwork will pay off. He'll need more informations and he should read about it if he wants to achive his goal for the summer which is to multiple his money. Quite imposible.
yes it is time consuming and is too much hard ward you need to work non stop because earning money from any place is not such  easy as we think, i think it is even not so easy to earn money from gambling.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:23:54 PM

Yes. There's a possibility that the price of btc will go up.
Just make sure that you hold all your coins and wait til the price is good before you sell them.
In that case, you'll enjoy your life with btc. Smiley
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:01:27 PM

Its the most easy thing to be made, make money at cryptocurrencies will just require you some bitcoins or fiat as well a good and reputable exchange soo you wont end facing problems, then its just search or invest into one currencie and hold or put a sell order to sell above the value you bough, considering always the fee that will be taken off.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:28:37 PM

As you know that definitely bitcoin give you profit than why not buy it. Now i prefer to bitcoin than all other crypto currencies. But if you want to earn profit within 3 weeks. Then i think it is a short time, but still it would be possible that you could earn money to buy the bitcoin right now and concentrate the price and suddenly sell them, when you see this price give you profit. Now it is depend on your skills you could earn it or not. 
TheLuckyBastard

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 01:29:25 PM

Join some bounty campaigns - they can pay you pretty well and give you more capital to trade with.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:34:26 PM

The consequences of youthful maximalism. You have 17 years and you must understand that money is nothing to sneeze at and in order to make them need to put a lot of effort. If you need money urgently, you are not here. Arrange for temporary work and earn Fiat.
trader_j0es

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:35:36 PM

I trade cryptocurrencies and can make a good profit but you need to know what you are doing and it is very risky.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:01:02 PM

As majority of the users mentioned being a trader is the right way to make money through cryptocurrencies. Regularly lots of digital currencies were coming into existence. All we need is a good learning about the market variation happening with time. One of the user has suggested creating their own coin and making money, which is highly a risky thing to do, because it requires high technical knowledge.
The suggestion of creating of own cryptocurrency is so risky, although the trend of cryptocurrency is going very fast toward popularity. I think we should not be taken such kind of huge risks and instead of creating our own currency we must have to focus on bitcoin and start trading in bitcoin because bitcoin is so much stable and trustful currency in the field of cryptocurrency.
Quadast

Activity: 106
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:14:34 PM

The consequences of youthful maximalism. You have 17 years and you must understand that money is nothing to sneeze at and in order to make them need to put a lot of effort. If you need money urgently, you are not here. Arrange for temporary work and earn Fiat.
Video mosquito as much as we have the mind. Because one may not even suspect about the existence of a crypto currency and therefore works hard, and another because of his Leni Only sits on the Internet and is looking for how to make it. Therefore, I do not know how to determine the positive or negative qualities of this kind of earnings and their opportunities.

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:37:22 AM

I trade cryptocurrencies and can make a good profit but you need to know what you are doing and it is very risky.
Yes trading cryptocurrencies is best way to makes money in cryptocurrencies and trading is high risk, the other way to makes money in cryptocurrencies is invest in ICOs, the reason are we can use small and big amount of capital investing into ICOs, the risk and profit can be managed as maximum and there are chance our funds be doubles in fast time.
Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:58:52 PM

There are so many members who gave you their good advices and opinions. The choice is yours. Choose wisely! Think what you can do. And don't forget to pray. There are so many good opportunities in the crypto market today.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Giapmanhdong

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:34:03 AM

I recommend you to spend more times on cryptocurrencies. Do some research, learn and spend your extra times
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: