Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help building my coin/wallets/website  (Read 429 times)
medstudent (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:17:45 PM

I've been working on an idea and it's time for the development phase.

I was hoping to find someone here that can help me out. Was looking to get my coin off (similar to litecoin), hoping to get the wallets up and get a website started.

I am planning on paying project to project and was hoping to work with someone who has the experience yet affordable.

If you can PM me, we can discuss it further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:46:26 PM

You can look at this site, you can make your own coin easily:

https://cryptonotestarter.org/

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
Alex Heim

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

I am software dev with experience in web app, linux, coins api. I can make some of your projects, preferably web direction. Price and details we may discuss in PM if interested
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:13:04 PM

From your username it appears you are a medical student and I guess it will be something related to medical field.

Whatever it is, even if you don't want to disclose everything in full, you should give a broader idea about what you really want to be developed so that developers here will understand your plan and quote you accordingly.

The service child board of the Marketplace would have been the best place to post this though.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:05:31 PM

I was hoping to find someone here that can help me out. Was looking to get my coin off (similar to litecoin), hoping to get the wallets up and get a website started.

I am planning on paying project to project and was hoping to work with someone who has the experience yet affordable.

If you can PM me, we can discuss it further.
The same usual "My idea can change the world if implemented but I can't add anything extraordinary to the table but the idea".You can hire a developer to get  the coin developed but what about the future of the coin ? Are yo going to hire different developer each time a feature is implemented ? You need a good team besides money. Experienced developers will just do the freelancing part ,there is much more to the coin that that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: