Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A totally new approach to the cryptocurrency world by VialCoin  (Read 1140 times)
vitriol (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:28:19 PM

Just to clarify, Facebook and LinkedIn login are done through official API. The login app does not give us access to your password, friends, post, messages, not even your pictures other than your set profile picture, and never posts anything on your wall.

TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:57:44 AM

It appears as though the payment went through. So since it is in the wave wallet is it using the wave blockchain so to speak? Also is there any particular reason why you picked 84 million as the total cap of your coin?

I've read that the mining process for this coin will be different than bitcoin and other altcoins. I'm excited to start mining.  Grin

vitriol (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

It appears as though the payment went through. So since it is in the wave wallet is it using the wave blockchain so to speak? Also is there any particular reason why you picked 84 million as the total cap of your coin?

I've read that the mining process for this coin will be different than bitcoin and other altcoins. I'm excited to start mining.  Grin

Hello Smiley
 Yes, at the moment it exists on waves blockchain as a verified token. I've picked 84.000.000 for a few reasons. It's 4 times the cap of Bitcoin, it's easy to calculate and keep track of my give-away campagin https://vialcoin.com/wallets/, and with only 4 mil in give-away bounty and ICO, it will be scarce enough to keep some value, so it's tempting for investors and new users registering. If all goes well, by the time we launch our network will be 500.000 strong, and a ViC will be worth @1$.

I'm really looking forward to start mining it myself, but it's very difficult to approximate a date, since this project has goals set per no of users registered.
 Mining power will be limited per user (wallet). Still working out the initial cap, so for now will say 1GH/user. I would like the mining cap to grow by 5% / year. This means, everybody who runs the miner 24/7 earns the same. This, combined with a network that charges a % as a fee, makes it the only coin that charges fair for transactions, pays the miners fairly.

The way I envision the mining process is not easy to achieve, since it's a mix of PoW and PoS, and a whole new language might have to be written. I'd like to do a whole lot more, but for now, stripped to it's bare essentials, it's down to the % fee + mining power capped

vitriol (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:41:56 PM

Upgrade to V Alpha 1.03a

Upgrade complete

Look redesigned and functionallity of the website greatly improved. In the next updates we’ll enhance the social aspect even more, and in the final version each user will have a “wallet” tab under it’s profile, where all transactions are visible to all network. All cards on the table, all the time. With a little detective work, this can already be done using member&wallet page and the Live Distribution Feed

After we launch, the wallet tab inside your profile will be private for the greater public, and only available to other Vialcoin registered users. As our network grows, further measures will be added in order to avoid duplicate accounts. At the moment we’re 2 users away from 1% (150 registered users who claimed).

After this point new user profiles will be vetted further. We will consider date of account creation & activity, and reserve the right to refuse any account that looks suspicions from claiming the give-away. If only people would share instead of trying to cheat, it would give their 100 coins a lot more value than 200 Coins each if all cheat. At this stage it’s all about a fair and overall even, early distribution. We are putting in countless hours in addition to most starting capital, and only took 100.000 ViC out of 84.Mil, not only because we believe in our mission, but because here at Vialcoin we mean business when it comes to fairness.

For the final stages we are exploring options for implementing Biometric Blockchain Sollutions. It’s a very efficient way to keep accounts unique, and offers a chance to the least fortunate of this world to join our network, with only the help of a smartphone and a bit of guidance perhaps.
 https://vialcoin.com/blog/upgrade-to-v-alpha-1-03a/Read full post
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: