Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2019, 06:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Capitalism Flawed?  (Read 2960 times)
adam1230
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001



View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:55:21 AM
 #21

The only way to revenue share with rich people vs workers is decentralized community.
Its similar to dictatorship . Dictators manage community only if they are leader.
If community stop supporting dictators they are nothing. Its same .
If workers stop working for less money so who is going to work?
You will see in real world what i am trying to say. Its not really far from now.

This will start in USA and jump to EU soon. USA economy is not going good. And Trump will crash USA economy as soon as possible.
1566453907
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1566453907

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1566453907
Reply with quote  #2

1566453907
Report to moderator
1566453907
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1566453907

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1566453907
Reply with quote  #2

1566453907
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1566453907
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1566453907

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1566453907
Reply with quote  #2

1566453907
Report to moderator
1566453907
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1566453907

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1566453907
Reply with quote  #2

1566453907
Report to moderator
RealBitcoin
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000


JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK


View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:16:42 PM
 #22

$5000/year?  Holy crap, you must not live in the states.  $75k isn't even a great salary these
days either here.  Guess that's why signature campaigns are so popular.  It's not chump change.
Of course capitalism is flawed,  but so is socialism and other forms of society.   But I'd much
rather be a capitalist than whatever alternative there is.  At least I have a chance to get rich on
my own and not have to worry about a government like, say, China.   Everything is flawed.

Well guess what in the rest of the world the average wage is like 1$ or 2$ / hour

I would just earn that kind of level of income. In the US i think the minimum wage is like 15$, so you guys earn a lot more.

Yes welcome to Capitalism my friend, a few rich countries earn good money, the rest of the world is fucked and should live in slums.

eternalgloom
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1222



View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:59:58 PM
 #23

Capitalism aids in wealth creation and helps lift people out of poverty.
If you think that the situation is bad in capitalist countries, you should visit countries with socialist / communist leanings. Things are much worse.
Socialism isn't all too bad in my opinion, some of the richest countries in the world are partially socialist.
I think in some ways it's really good to have some socialist aspects in society, such as basic healthcare and subsidized education.

Just look at most western European countries, quality of life there is really decent, but they do pay more taxes for it.

RodeoX
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1139


The revolution will be monetized!


View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:10:58 PM
 #24

Then problem I see with capitalism is that is has been "gamed" to be profoundly unfair. If markets and individuals really were able to compete equally, then capitalism would reward hard work. As it stands the wealthy have locked up the system to preclude anyone from getting ahead. So they just leach off the work of normal people while contributing almost nothing.

I doubt that can stand for another 20 years. There are changes coming. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
audaciousbeing
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1008
Merit: 559



View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:21:27 PM
 #25

Is Capitalism flawed? I used to believe that Capitalism solves issues, but if I really look around me, it actually only creates more issues that were not here before.

> There are many rich people with tons of capital but there are more unemployed people that will not have access to that

> People are living in luxury mansions and driving very expensive car, and then kids are starving in other places

> Profits of companies is going up, but real wages going down, people are living paycheck to paycheck

> Everyone is in debt, nobody has any savings, and most people are working part time jobs

> Nobody has a house, nobody can afford one, yet real estate speculators own thousands of them

> Banks have trillions of $ of money, but they still charge you 50$ / transaction because of their greed

> People have no future prospects, no career opportunity, they just live from paycheck to paycheck trying to pay off the debt and buy some shit GMO food filled with poison, because why sell healthy food to the public when the GMO food is more profitable?



It looks to me like Capitalism is flawed. Nobody has any money and everyone is suffering. I think a universal income must be implemented as fast as possible.

No economic system is perfect but the issue is that of all, capitalism is what I see as most liberal one to face unlike other despite the challenges you have there which are equally true but at the same time its not all bad for capitalism in the sense that we have seen people who have come from the lowest part of the earth and made it to the top because of the liberalism that have come to stay and several people are still struggling everyday to make it to the top because they believe it is possible for them create value and by so lift their families out of poverty.




.




  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

            ▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

    ██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██




               ▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Anarchist
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 533
Merit: 258


View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:32:49 PM
 #26

If the capitalists applied the "true" capitalism in all the meaning and rigor of its original theory, humanity would be happy
The finance is not only useless and dangerous (we've seen enough lately), but these is just crazy casinos where reason and sense no longer have place: for which humans, machines that "decide" in nanoseconds, work?
iluvpie60
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 500



View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:34:17 PM
 #27

capitalism, aka, buying tings and selling things in a marketplace setting, isn't an issue.

It has brought more people out of poverty than any other economic plan in history has ever come up with.

It is still being improved to this day, but for the most part it is a good thing.



                                         ▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....


                                         ▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

whaawh
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 251



View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:51:48 PM
 #28

capitalism, aka, buying tings and selling things in a marketplace setting, isn't an issue.

It has brought more people out of poverty than any other economic plan in history has ever come up with.

It is still being improved to this day, but for the most part it is a good thing.
You do not have to strain so hard and tell bad capitalism, because we have already seen in Socialism and even communism in the Soviet Union and even in several post-Soviet countries that preach this policy to this day. And we can say with confidence that the difference between socialism and capitalism is very large.
BroganBloodstone
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 101


View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:54:01 PM
 #29

I think it has played it's role, but hopefully will come to an end in my lifetime where we can move to better system.
deisik
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1114


LocalEthereum.com


View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:44:19 AM
 #30

Is Capitalism flawed? I used to believe that Capitalism solves issues, but if I really look around me, it actually only creates more issues that were not here before.

> There are many rich people with tons of capital but there are more unemployed people that will not have access to that

> People are living in luxury mansions and driving very expensive car, and then kids are starving in other places

> Profits of companies is going up, but real wages going down, people are living paycheck to paycheck

> Everyone is in debt, nobody has any savings, and most people are working part time jobs

> Nobody has a house, nobody can afford one, yet real estate speculators own thousands of them

> Banks have trillions of $ of money, but they still charge you 50$ / transaction because of their greed

> People have no future prospects, no career opportunity, they just live from paycheck to paycheck trying to pay off the debt and buy some shit GMO food filled with poison, because why sell healthy food to the public when the GMO food is more profitable?



It looks to me like Capitalism is flawed. Nobody has any money and everyone is suffering. I think a universal income must be implemented as fast as possible.

Your post only confirms my long-term suspicions

I always thought you were a sort of communist deep inside, though you desperately rejected such suspicions. Regarding the question asked, capitalism is certainly not without its own flaws but it is still the best thing that most closely matches human nature in respect to economy (extreme egoism between individuals). In other words, it seems to be the only way or approach that is sustainable in the long run, over hundreds of years. And let's get things straight, people on average live a lot better than they lived a hundred years ago

████
████
████
████
████          
████             █████████▄
████           ██████████████
████          ██████     ██████
████         ██████       █████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▀
              ██████▄
               ██████████████
                 ████████████
  LocalEthereum    50+ Ways To Buy & Sell Ethereum (ETH)   ▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████▀▀██████████████
████▀░░░░▀████████████
███▀░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░████
███▄░░▀▀░░▄▄░░▄▄░░████
████▄░░░░▄██▄▄██▄▄████
██████▄▄██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████░░▀▀░░░░▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░░▄░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░▄▀░░▄█████
██████░░░▀▄▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░████████
█████████▄░░▄█████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
No verificationsNon-Custodial
Built-in Escrow   ● External Wallet Integration
olubams
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 503


View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:27:01 AM
 #31

Is Capitalism flawed? I used to believe that Capitalism solves issues, but if I really look around me, it actually only creates more issues that were not here before.

> There are many rich people with tons of capital but there are more unemployed people that will not have access to that

> People are living in luxury mansions and driving very expensive car, and then kids are starving in other places

> Profits of companies is going up, but real wages going down, people are living paycheck to paycheck

> Everyone is in debt, nobody has any savings, and most people are working part time jobs

> Nobody has a house, nobody can afford one, yet real estate speculators own thousands of them

> Banks have trillions of $ of money, but they still charge you 50$ / transaction because of their greed

> People have no future prospects, no career opportunity, they just live from paycheck to paycheck trying to pay off the debt and buy some shit GMO food filled with poison, because why sell healthy food to the public when the GMO food is more profitable?



It looks to me like Capitalism is flawed. Nobody has any money and everyone is suffering. I think a universal income must be implemented as fast as possible.

Capitalism is definitely flawed so also is socialism or communism and every other forms of economic system we have in this world but when it comes to capitalism one factor that I prefer it over other forms is based on the fact to believe in individual ability that if you determined to change your status, there are routes to go about it and seizing opportunity that comes at the right time in which if you are lucky you can amass as much wealth as possible and be a force to reckon with in the society.
CryptoBry
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 304

https://www.mintdice.com/


View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:51:45 AM
 #32

There is no perfect system of economy...whether you are talking about capitalism, communism or anything that may end with ism. It is primarily because we are all human beings and we are not perfect. A system can be perfect in papers but once it is implemented the weaknesses of human nature may pulled the plug out.

Capitalism is not bad in itself if the people can easily compete in an open and fair marketplace. Capitalism should be providing an equal playing field but should not be giving any guaranteed and equal results. The freedom to pursue one's dreams via entrepreneurship is one of the best avenues created by capitalism that we should not discourage.

Capitalism with a heart (as against unbridled capitalism)can be the best ways we can deal with poverty and inequality. Socialism in its purest sense has proven to be not better than capitalism that is why many former communist countries have already abandoned that ideology many years ago.
RealBitcoin
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000


JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK


View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:00:58 AM
 #33

Is Capitalism flawed? I used to believe that Capitalism solves issues, but if I really look around me, it actually only creates more issues that were not here before.

> There are many rich people with tons of capital but there are more unemployed people that will not have access to that

> People are living in luxury mansions and driving very expensive car, and then kids are starving in other places

> Profits of companies is going up, but real wages going down, people are living paycheck to paycheck

> Everyone is in debt, nobody has any savings, and most people are working part time jobs

> Nobody has a house, nobody can afford one, yet real estate speculators own thousands of them

> Banks have trillions of $ of money, but they still charge you 50$ / transaction because of their greed

> People have no future prospects, no career opportunity, they just live from paycheck to paycheck trying to pay off the debt and buy some shit GMO food filled with poison, because why sell healthy food to the public when the GMO food is more profitable?



It looks to me like Capitalism is flawed. Nobody has any money and everyone is suffering. I think a universal income must be implemented as fast as possible.

Your post only confirms my long-term suspicions

I always thought you were a sort of communist deep inside, though you desperately rejected such suspicions. Regarding the question asked, capitalism is certainly not without its own flaws but it is still the best thing that most closely matches human nature in respect to economy (extreme egoism between individuals). In other words, it seems to be the only way or approach that is sustainable in the long run, over hundreds of years. And let's get things straight, people on average live a lot better than they lived a hundred years ago

I am not a "communist deep inside" , what the hell does that mean?

No I actually hate communism, it destroyed half of the world. But I also recognize the obvious flaws of capitalism.

So there should be a 3rd kind of system beyond these 2 that would be better for humans.


deisik
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1114


LocalEthereum.com


View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:18:47 AM
 #34

Is Capitalism flawed? I used to believe that Capitalism solves issues, but if I really look around me, it actually only creates more issues that were not here before.

> There are many rich people with tons of capital but there are more unemployed people that will not have access to that

> People are living in luxury mansions and driving very expensive car, and then kids are starving in other places

> Profits of companies is going up, but real wages going down, people are living paycheck to paycheck

> Everyone is in debt, nobody has any savings, and most people are working part time jobs

> Nobody has a house, nobody can afford one, yet real estate speculators own thousands of them

> Banks have trillions of $ of money, but they still charge you 50$ / transaction because of their greed

> People have no future prospects, no career opportunity, they just live from paycheck to paycheck trying to pay off the debt and buy some shit GMO food filled with poison, because why sell healthy food to the public when the GMO food is more profitable?



It looks to me like Capitalism is flawed. Nobody has any money and everyone is suffering. I think a universal income must be implemented as fast as possible.

Your post only confirms my long-term suspicions

I always thought you were a sort of communist deep inside, though you desperately rejected such suspicions. Regarding the question asked, capitalism is certainly not without its own flaws but it is still the best thing that most closely matches human nature in respect to economy (extreme egoism between individuals). In other words, it seems to be the only way or approach that is sustainable in the long run, over hundreds of years. And let's get things straight, people on average live a lot better than they lived a hundred years ago

I am not a "communist deep inside" , what the hell does that mean?

No I actually hate communism, it destroyed half of the world. But I also recognize the obvious flaws of capitalism.

So there should be a 3rd kind of system beyond these 2 that would be better for humans

All talk and no walk

So you came here claiming that capitalism is bad, okay with that. Now you claim that communism is in fact badder and you say that there should be a better system than these two. And what is it specifically? What is your point beside mere enumeration of capitalism flaws, which we all are more or less familiar with? What is this "universal income" if you don't actually imply a variety of communism? That's what I mean by you being a "communist deep inside" (deep inside your self)

████
████
████
████
████          
████             █████████▄
████           ██████████████
████          ██████     ██████
████         ██████       █████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▀
              ██████▄
               ██████████████
                 ████████████
  LocalEthereum    50+ Ways To Buy & Sell Ethereum (ETH)   ▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████▀▀██████████████
████▀░░░░▀████████████
███▀░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░████
███▄░░▀▀░░▄▄░░▄▄░░████
████▄░░░░▄██▄▄██▄▄████
██████▄▄██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████░░▀▀░░░░▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░░▄░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░▄▀░░▄█████
██████░░░▀▄▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░████████
█████████▄░░▄█████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
No verificationsNon-Custodial
Built-in Escrow   ● External Wallet Integration
L00n3y
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 250



View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:26:48 PM
 #35

Is Capitalism flawed? I used to believe that Capitalism solves issues, but if I really look around me, it actually only creates more issues that were not here before.

> There are many rich people with tons of capital but there are more unemployed people that will not have access to that

> People are living in luxury mansions and driving very expensive car, and then kids are starving in other places

> Profits of companies is going up, but real wages going down, people are living paycheck to paycheck

> Everyone is in debt, nobody has any savings, and most people are working part time jobs

> Nobody has a house, nobody can afford one, yet real estate speculators own thousands of them

> Banks have trillions of $ of money, but they still charge you 50$ / transaction because of their greed

> People have no future prospects, no career opportunity, they just live from paycheck to paycheck trying to pay off the debt and buy some shit GMO food filled with poison, because why sell healthy food to the public when the GMO food is more profitable?



It looks to me like Capitalism is flawed. Nobody has any money and everyone is suffering. I think a universal income must be implemented as fast as possible.

We know that it is fkawed and rich become richer and the poor became poorer especially in the this world where crabmentality is at its best. What you're saying is the wrongs of the world and the negativity of life and we're tired of that yet we still digest the same system? Why? Because nobody wants to pay the price yet everyone wants change. To your own bunny wallet to home to banks and government everything is settled for the sake of all of us. Taxes and fees are along the way to make better services. The system is good enough because we are the one who will be benefited by all of it. The people behind is the problem. We're being provided by lies and shadows behind because of greed.
There a simple solution to capitalism. Gave all your extra money to the poor and help them learned all the basic in order to have a work. Yet sometime people are lazy enough and full of mouths and doubts. We're taking a lot hell more than that nowadays and yet like I've said  Nobody wants to pay the price .
Rahar02
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 826
Merit: 523


ChipMixer.com | ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion


View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:27:29 PM
 #36

Is Capitalism flawed? I used to believe that Capitalism solves issues, but if I really look around me, it actually only creates more issues that were not here before.
~snip~
It looks to me like Capitalism is flawed. Nobody has any money and everyone is suffering. I think a universal income must be implemented as fast as possible.

That's how the world works these days because some people, let's call them "global elites" who control world economics through banks systems, they want to make it happen.
Most of countries in this world have debts to bank, and that's how they are doing something such as pushing countries to regulate or give them profits from agreements. Do you know how much USA debt to private central bank? More than all of US dollars in circulation.
bitbunnny
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1042



View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:42:22 PM
 #37

If you look back in the past you could see that no type of socitey is perfect. Capitalism also has its bad sides, especialy in some countries, but maybe is the best type so far. And  there will always be rich and the poor no one can't solve this and we could never be equal. Maybe is time to invent some new type of society but how shoul it look like and will it be applicable in real life?
Afterall, Bitcoin is also one of the products of capitalism.

hatshepsut93
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 803


Bitcoin realist


View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:35:48 PM
 #38

You guys might hate capitalism all you like, but remember that capitalism is essentially a free market, and any other system will always be a planned economy. And it's obvious to me that any planned economy system is not compatible with something as free and decentralized as Bitcoin. It removes ability to print more money, seize your funds easily, it's hard to trace and immutable, so there's no way any economically authoritarian system would allow it as legal payment method.

warrior333
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 253


View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:53:50 PM
 #39

In General you are right, but there is one inaccuracy. Even under capitalism it is impossible to allow to the market was completely free. In all capitalist countries there are antitrust laws. This regulatory method allows you to control the market, so it is under capitalism, too, is not free.
webtricks
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 302


View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:41:18 PM
 #40

Is Capitalism flawed? I used to believe that Capitalism solves issues, but if I really look around me, it actually only creates more issues that were not here before.

> There are many rich people with tons of capital but there are more unemployed people that will not have access to that

> People are living in luxury mansions and driving very expensive car, and then kids are starving in other places

> Profits of companies is going up, but real wages going down, people are living paycheck to paycheck

> Everyone is in debt, nobody has any savings, and most people are working part time jobs

> Nobody has a house, nobody can afford one, yet real estate speculators own thousands of them

> Banks have trillions of $ of money, but they still charge you 50$ / transaction because of their greed

> People have no future prospects, no career opportunity, they just live from paycheck to paycheck trying to pay off the debt and buy some shit GMO food filled with poison, because why sell healthy food to the public when the GMO food is more profitable?



It looks to me like Capitalism is flawed. Nobody has any money and everyone is suffering. I think a universal income must be implemented as fast as possible.

Surely, it is. That is the reason economists always stress on implementing Capitalism in only those countries which are rich enough to sustain person-to-person competition.
Coming to your listed points, all points stress on single idea and that is "Capitalism widen gap between richs and poors." No doubt its true enough. But this doesn't make the Capitalism failure. Capitalism is important form of economy setup and the one resulting in most growth as well as economic development. Thus, it is important for global development.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!