Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WINK] WINK! Unleash your selfie potential  (Read 17928 times)
LeoneCrypto

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

Greetings, I want to make you offer,
Me and my team can develop your coin, make marketing company, develop social media and increase price x10-x100

are you interested in this? please, PM me, or my telegram:@LeonidPV

Best wishes!
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

i see wink on coinexchange , really ? since developer didn't show up again ....
turntheothercheek

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

I would like to buy more WINK coins... Problem is that the wallet was close to syncing and all of a sudden wouldn't try syncing anymore.  Yet there is a at least one connection in the network...  I don't want to buy anymore coins, leaving them on an exchange only to be delisted and I cannot have access to them.. I want them safely in my wallet.. Can someone explain an alternative method of getting this wallet working before I decide to purchase more coin? 
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:54:25 PM

I would like to buy more WINK coins... Problem is that the wallet was close to syncing and all of a sudden wouldn't try syncing anymore.  Yet there is a at least one connection in the network...  I don't want to buy anymore coins, leaving them on an exchange only to be delisted and I cannot have access to them.. I want them safely in my wallet.. Can someone explain an alternative method of getting this wallet working before I decide to purchase more coin?  

How long have you tried to sync it?  Sometimes just opening and closing it again a few times will sync a wallet.  Also, in task manager, increasing the priority of the wallet can help.  Did you create a .conf file if there were additional nodes posted?

turntheothercheek

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

I would like to buy more WINK coins... Problem is that the wallet was close to syncing and all of a sudden wouldn't try syncing anymore.  Yet there is a at least one connection in the network...  I don't want to buy anymore coins, leaving them on an exchange only to be delisted and I cannot have access to them.. I want them safely in my wallet.. Can someone explain an alternative method of getting this wallet working before I decide to purchase more coin?  

How long have you tried to sync it?  Sometimes just opening and closing it again a few times will sync a wallet.  Also, in task manager, increasing the priority of the wallet can help.  Did you create a .conf file if there were additional nodes posted?

Tried everything you've suggested and other techniques and still nothing.  Like I said, it was syncing then all of the sudden it just stopped won't resync anymore
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:48:08 AM

looking forward to how it develops.i will join the airdrop soon Wink
tvsubbu

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

is this project alive?. I have about 800K coins that I am holding for long run.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

Well good luck, this coin is dead and I don't think that it will resurrect anytime soon

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
turntheothercheek

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

Not only just a selfie app, but also potentially a great search engine!!!!  

Can't find it?                  

WINK IT! Wink

jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

this project seems a bit crazy but i like creative ideas,a bit abstract but i am really looking forward to how it develops and ill be looking forward for more details Wink
calebkious

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:23:43 AM

Will we be seeing this listed on other exchanges such as Binance, HitBTC, CoinT, etc.?

Would love to see more people discovering the project.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

Will we be seeing this listed on other exchanges such as Binance, HitBTC, CoinT, etc.?

NO it won't be listed anywhere because this project is dead and since it's dead, I hope no one will invest in this, the fact that is listed only on two shady exchanges like coinexchange and yobit must tell you something

calebkious

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:34:49 AM

Are you a dev for the project? If not you should really stop spreading FUD.

Project can't be dead, it's only been out for 8 months. There are projects that were absent for years that had amazing comebacks.

Try being patient, people have lives going on, and for all you know this is the center of their attention, they might just have obstacles to overcome at the moment.

NO it won't be listed anywhere because this project is dead and since it's dead, I hope no one will invest in this, the fact that is listed only on two shady exchanges like coinexchange and yobit must tell you something
turntheothercheek

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:01:39 AM

Be patient? The wallet doesn't even work. Missing out on weeks of Staking my coins.

Project can't be dead, it's only been out for 8 months. There are projects that were absent for years that had amazing comebacks.

Try being patient, people have lives going on, and for all you know this is the center of their attention, they might just have obstacles to overcome at the moment.

kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

I'm not wink's dev but seems pretty obvious to me that this project is dead, dev did the airdrop, then he wash traded on yobit to create fake volume and finally he sold his coins. It's the same thing happened last year with other couple of coins (Slevin and Cyder)

dasholator

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

WinkCoin will be de-listed on the 16th of June 2018 - Please withdraw all coins before that date. Any coins left in CoinExchange.io after that date will not be recoverable.

The blockchain of wink was syncing so slow that it took 3 months (from January to April 2018)
to transfer from WINK wallet to exchange with necessary confirmations !
Definitely there is something wrong with the code. If you don't believe me try to sync your wallet.
But not worth it, move on. There are enough other projects.

I'm not wink's dev but seems pretty obvious to me that this project is dead, dev did the airdrop, then he wash traded on yobit to create fake volume and finally he sold his coins. It's the same thing happened last year with other couple of coins (Slevin and Cyder)
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

@calebkious you are a dev? You know it has been more than 9 months without showing up here? I do not know why you tell people to be patient when this "project" is more than dead and abandoned.
turntheothercheek

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

@calebkious you are a dev? You know it has been more than 9 months without showing up here? I do not know why you tell people to be patient when this "project" is more than dead and abandoned.

Calebkious couldn't even explain the situation why the wallet is not syncing... Undecided
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

Calebkious couldn't even explain the situation why the wallet is not syncing... Undecided

too many issue in this project, but why as for today this project is rising hardly
more than 300% the price is rising and this is funny, because i can't found the reason
Mazarin07

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:52 PM

too many issue in this project, but why as for today this project is rising hardly
more than 300% the price is rising and this is funny, because i can't found the reason
They probably want to abandon the project, but not before getting some extra money from naive people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: