Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - Crypto for Students  (Read 55101 times)
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

any new big exchange targeted , also this coin suffer from lack of marketing i think

We cannot comment on new exchanges at this point in time, just know we are working hard on a new exchange.  We are working towards making new marketing connections every day as well.
A little more time for DEV, what we need to do is to wait patiently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

CampusCoin to be accepted by Vita Haus Supplements, marking CMPCO’s entry into the retail space. CampusCoin team announces the start of two bounties, including CampusCoin’s first annual March Madness Challenge

Vita Haus Supplements declares CMPCO as preferred method of transaction.

The CampusCoin team is proud to announce that we have recently struck an agreement with Vita Haus LLC that will allow for CMPCO to be incorporated into the financial infrastructure of their business. Vita Haus LLC, a nutritional supplement store in Waldorf, Maryland, has agreed to accept CMPCO as a form of payment. CMPCO will be accepted at both their local venue as well as via their online shop. This is a huge step in the right direction as this agreement marks CampusCoin’s entrance into the retail space and can be used to compile critical data prior to mass release. Below is a statement released by Aaron Krahling, owner of Vita Haus LLC, that summarizes his stance on the agreement:

https://www.campuscoinproject.org/campuscoin-progress-report-11/
shevchuk

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Is it planned to create a Russian branch? we with friends who are holding CMPCO could help Wink
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

Interesting concept.

i am building a network of crypto interested students at my university. and its growing fast.

I will see how this turns out and then register as an ambassador.
The potential of this project is quite immense but i have a few questions:

1: will the network be able to handle like loads of txs per sec?  like right now (my university), almost everything is cashless let it be a meal or book. People use maestro or visa for it.

2: converting fiat to campuscoin should be easy and super user friendly. not everyone will bother to study the technology rather just use the coins.

3: This can only be official used by universities only when there are laws and regulations passed by the govt. they are not like the crypto community.

4: apart from ambassador program are there any plans of partnership with some university or say a small school for proof of work or say a working model/prototype?

Can we have a discussion on these dev or just ignored? maybe correct me if i am wrong or missed out some info.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
campuscoindev (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

Interesting concept.

i am building a network of crypto interested students at my university. and its growing fast.

1: will the network be able to handle like loads of txs per sec?  like right now (my university), almost everything is cashless let it be a meal or book. People use maestro or visa for it.

2: converting fiat to campuscoin should be easy and super user friendly. not everyone will bother to study the technology rather just use the coins.

3: This can only be official used by universities only when there are laws and regulations passed by the govt. they are not like the crypto community.

4: apart from ambassador program are there any plans of partnership with some university or say a small school for proof of work or say a working model/prototype?

Can we have a discussion on these dev or just ignored? maybe correct me if i am wrong or missed out some info.

Apologies, didn't mean to ignore.

1. We will be working hard on making sure our blockchain can scale correctly, this is one of the most important features of our blockchain, and ample time will be put into it to make sure we have a fully-scaling blockchain.

2. We have plans to have an easily convertable CampusCoin/fiat system built into our app.

3. In what sense?

4. Yes, we hope this leads to partnerships much greater than just the ambassador program.

poold

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

Interesting concept.

1. We will be working hard on making sure our blockchain can scale correctly, this is one of the most important features of our blockchain, and ample time will be put into it to make sure we have a fully-scaling blockchain.

2. We have plans to have an easily convertable CampusCoin/fiat system built into our app.

3. In what sense?

4. Yes, we hope this leads to partnerships much greater than just the ambassador program.
Do you need more mining pool?
We have make one. Now testing. If you need pool, we can provide.
Bayard2018

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:52:06 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 11:37:20 PM by Bayard2018

UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Our Mission

Amidst the transition to a digital era, the CampusCoin Project team is taking the forefront in crypto-education. Our goal is to show the world that digital currency is not something to fear, but something that has potential to revolutionize the financial world.

The CampusCoin Project, through the power of the blockchain, will simplify campus transactions worldwide, while educating the community about the revolutionary effect of digital currency on the world.

CampusCoin offers benefits that are not obtainable using fiat currencies:

For Students: Have the ability to carry out instant transactions via mobile device. Have a safe and secure location to keep their funds. Access to a reward based Campus Ambassador Program.

For Schools: Ability to compile campus transaction data. Unique key identification system for school wallets. Receive nearly instant transactions. Access to school specific sub-ledger.

For Retail Stores: Ability to decrease handling time per customer. Nearly instant transactions reduce business expenditures. Easy compiling of transaction data for future development.

For Parents: Secure and simple college fund for your future student. Send your student funds instantly no matter where they are. Also a perfect gift for any occasion.

Coin Name: CampusCoin

Ticker Symbol: CMPCO

Total Supply: 1,010,000,000 CMPCO

Total Premine: 200,000,000 CMPCO

Proof: Proof-of-Work (PoW)

Average Block Time: 60 Seconds

Block Reward: 500 CMPCO

Block Halving Rate: 600,000 Blocks

Block Maturation Period: 80 Blocks

Mining Algorithm: Scrypt

Genesis Block Date: July 6, 2017, 16:30 EST

RPC Port: 28199
P2P Port: 28195

Block Explorer 1

Block Explorer 2

Block Explorer 3

Mining Pools

CoinExchange

Cryptopia

Stocks.Exchange

Help us get on new exchanges here.

The Initial Airdrop has closed as of September 1st, 2017

Future Bounties

Future bounties will be put in place at various stages of our development. These bounties will include rocking CampusCoin apparel on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, as well as using Social Media to promote our new app/products.  More details on these bounties will be released upon further development of our products.

The CampusCoin Team believes that using giveaways will aid in achieving our goals much easier due to the unique market our currency is targeting.  Students worldwide are all over social media and getting the CampusCoin name out to as many students on social media as possible will help to grow the Campus Ambassador Program as well as give us data on what schools appear most interested.  This will help CampusCoin become available at as many schools as soon as possible.  

The CampusCoin Team is deeply committed to revolutionizing the way money is handled at colleges and universities worldwide.  We are prepared to educate as many students, parents, schools, and business owners on the benefits of using cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology so that they can be prepared for the future that cryptocurrency is bringing us.

CHEVALIER BAYARD Sans peur et sans reproche
Bayard2018

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

Please,  use only  a png in a bicointalk forum
just for icons never for bigger pictures!!
png is too heavy and make very slow image display

Bayard2018

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

text : 50 pixels
Police: Sans Bold

Bayard2018

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

I will stop improving pictures it s too much work i will just post green picture with the same green as the website and if someone want to try improvements he could just upload in imgur and send the link to the Annpage's Author
I will just edit the first picture

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:44:58 PM

3. In what sense?

Awesome good to know. I would love to be a part of this. As soon as i am free from some immediate work, i will look into the ambassador program.

By point 3. what i meant was if you looking about student paying tution fee or any fee to the college and any official body, then it will be difficult right. since the whole thing of cryptocurrencies is still dicey with the regulations and adaptation by the govt.
Maybe this coin till that point works amongst the students only and small standalone shops.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
minerbeta

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

the wallet still have virus detected ?
campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:47:14 PM

CampusCoin Progress Report #12: https://www.campuscoinproject.org/campuscoin-progress-report-12/

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

Term of the Week: Peer-to-Peer Network

Definition: A peer-to-peer network describes a system in which two or more devices are connected and share resources without going through a central server.

moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:57:51 AM

this project has a very good plan for the future of students, they give opportunity to the students to develop, good ideas and be more flexible  as well
campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

the wallet still have virus detected ?

There is no virus, it is a false positive. We are working on having it removed.

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

Create your own CampusCoin Paper Wallet now at walletgenerator.net.  Follow the instructions on the site to create your own

SouthernDiscomfort

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

Picked up a small amount of Campus Coin on a whim, but after reviewing the roadmap the dev teams goals seem very straight forward, though broad, so I downloaded the wallet. If the project could some how provide solid insight to college students on real-life (post graduation)  financial situations (how to seriously pay off loans without nervous breakdowns, staying away from credit card debt, etc.) is has some potential of being a leading altcoin just my obtaining its target market.
andiagung

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

I think CMPCO bout to have a increase by the end of the week.... hope I’m right / it’s been flat for awhile now and momentum is building
manov32

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

I think CMPCO bout to have a increase by the end of the week.... hope I’m right / it’s been flat for awhile now and momentum is building

This statement is based on what? I don't think CMPCO will have any major increase before the March Madness event, I think that will be the time when we can expect more growth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: