Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - Crypto for Students  (Read 55101 times)
himanshuoe

Activity: 45
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:17:09 AM

You can now mine CampusCoin at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u <YOURCMPCOWALLET> -p c=CMPCO,mc=CMPCO

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=CMPCO

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin

Thanks. Is this the updated code , the one with tiered master nodes?
campuscoindev (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 05:18:17 PM

START YOUR ENGINES:  CAMPUSCOIN RELEASES V3.0.2 AND SOURCE

CampusCoin is proud to present Your New Wallet, with full support for Masternodes and Staking for Linux, Windows and Macintosh.  Every one of us at CampusCoin is excited to hand you your new platform, from which we will continue to build, add, design, and strengthen.  ALSO - CampusCoin is especially proud to issue notice:  CampusCoin Source Code for all our work is made available for independent review by anyone and everyone.  Please feel free to explore the code behind your New CampusCoin v3.0.2 Wallet.  It is available here:  https://github.com/campuscoindev/CC

The CampusCoin Team thanks each and every one of you, as our CampusCoin Family continues to grow by embracing students worldwide.

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 05:20:07 PM

MASTERNODE USERS - Notice The following Masternodes need to upgrade to current protocol 90011.  FYI - Protocol 90011 is considered current, v3.0.2 is considered current.  So-called v4 is behind at protocol 90010.  Please upgrade.  Affected Masternode IP's are on the list below.

149.248.36.215  MASTERNODE PROTOCOL NOT CURRENT
104.248.56.72    MASTERNODE PROTOCOL NOT CURRENT
142.93.52.138    MASTERNODE PROTOCOL NOT CURRENT
159.65.239.93    MASTERNODE PROTOCOL NOT CURRENT
108.61.215.169  MASTERNODE PROTOCOL NOT CURRENT

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 05:20:44 PM

For All Masternode Users - Uptime:  Trust But Verify
Once you bring your masternode online - it is important to ensure both you server stays online and the masternode service is running.  How do you know it is up and running unless you check?  Well you can't do that 24/7 as we each have our lives to live, however the answer is simple.  Engage a 3rd party monitoring service to check the status of your box and set it to email you if there is a problem.  There are plenty of services - even free ones to do this for you.  If your firewall instance allows ICMP (i.e. ping), then have it ping your server to establish regular server uptime statistics.  Also, create a query instance to the port 28195, and that will let you know the masternode service is running.  You can set all that up to be sent to your email - perhaps to your phone.  Having monitoring in place is another piece to help further secure our network and help make CampusCoin robust.

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 05:25:20 PM

Want to setup a CampusCoin Masternode?

Here are two excellent community resources provided by nashclay and BK.

Credit to NashClay {Discord:  nashsclay#6809}
https://github.com/nashsclay/CampusCoin

Credit to BKCrypto1 {Discord:  BK#5578}
https://github.com/BKCrypto1/CC-MN

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 07:09:37 PM

We are excited to join Blockfolio Signal to keep you updated on our latest project updates!

AbileneSix

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:26:39 AM

I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact
campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:16:22 PM

MINERS & USERS - Notice  The following Miners and Users need to upgrade to current protocol 90011.  An audit shows some older versions of the software still operating in different parts of the world.  Separate notifications have been issued for CampusCoin family in Russian, Japanese and German Discord channels.  In order to maintain continuity, please upgrade your desktop software and mining software.  On or before February 15th, please upgrade to v3.0.2.  The following ip addresses came from explorer.campuscoinproject.org.  Note:  Protocol 90011 from v3.0.2 is current.  Protocol 90009 and 90010 is not current and must be upgraded.  Please upgrade quickly.  This information is provided in order to ensure a smooth transition.  If your IP is on that list, please upgrade quickly.  / Prior notification regarding Masternodes is now in a CLEAR status.  Keep up the great work!

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:32:59 PM

Windows 64-bit v3.0.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE - https://github.com/campuscoindev/CC/releases/

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 08:00:23 PM

*CampusCoin v3.0.2.2 Cardinal* - PoS:*LIVE* Masternodes:*LIVE*

CampusCoin is proud to present our CampusCoin v3.0.2.2 Cardinal.  This version brings to you both Proof of Stake and Masternodes.  What you have waited for is now here.  These functions are now LIVE!

With release of Cardinal begins the deprecation phase of the Old CMPCO network, as well as adjustments to POS reward and Masternode reward block height.  We encourage you to examine CampusCoin source code, and to continue to help CampusCoin grow through your active engagement through all our platforms.

The CampusCoin Team is thankful for the ongoing dedicated efforts that are shared with our CampusCoin Family.  Our CampusCoin Community is ready to grow, and the tools needed are available to all.

Get your CampusCoin v3.0.2.2 Cardinal release today!

Downloads: https://github.com/campuscoindev/CC/releases

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 08:35:34 PM

Notice: CoinExchange has moved forward and updated to wallet v3.0.2.2 and has updated the CampusCoin ticker to CC. The updated URL for CC trading on CoinExchange is https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CC/BTC

Victorreach

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:23:24 PM

Good day, dear developers! I want to tell you about my experience in mining your coin: before you start mining, I downloaded the latest version of the wallet to make sure that I am in the correct blockchain, since all the pools for mining your coins have a different value of blocks. Then I found a pool in which the height of the blocks corresponds to my hardware wallet that I downloaded and started mining. The coins that I got did not come to my wallet, although as you can see in the screenshot, they were sent to me, transactions were not found in the blockchain, although, as I wrote above, the height of the pool and wallet blocks were the same. Please deal with this problem and create your own official pool where we miners could get your coin without fear of wasting your time and energy !!!! I attach screenshots for proof !!!

x23a1s

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

kiramine.com

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:27:34 PM

Hey there CampusCoin community,

we want to announce that we added CC to our pool network.

kiramine.com

Our pools are based on high-end servers which are located in one of the biggest datacenter in europe.
We are always reachable via email support@kiramine.com, via Discord https://discord.gg/9mBczSr and telegram  https://t.me/kiramine

We are on the right blockheight and pay the masternode rewards of course.

For NICEHASH MINING set diff to 500000 like this: kiramine.com:3433 -u YOUR CC ADDRESS -p c=CC,d=1000000

We wish happy mining!

Greetings

x23a1s

@Dev: please add us to ANN Post thx in advance
manov32

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:30:30 PM

Hey guys just a question - I'm already with the new wallet and I did the encryption then opened the wallet for stacking, but the check mark in the bottom is still gray and says stacking is not active. What should I do to activate it?
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 12:50:27 AM

Hey guys just a question - I'm already with the new wallet and I did the encryption then opened the wallet for stacking, but the check mark in the bottom is still gray and says stacking is not active. What should I do to activate it?
You probably need to unlock your wallet to allow staking. It needs to sign using your private keys.

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
manov32

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:49:43 AM

You probably need to unlock your wallet to allow staking. It needs to sign using your private keys.
Yes I did this this and when I put the mouse over the lock it says "Wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked for anonimization and staking only".
manov32

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:52:35 AM

https://fv2-1.failiem.lv/thumb_show.php?i=exqx6ykv&view
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 02:13:26 AM

You can unlock for staking only.
Try typing
`help walletpassphrase`
You should set true after your password for staking only if I'm not mistaken.
[Edit]
Above picture looks good. Should work that way
[/edit]

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
manov32

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:42:00 AM

Try typing
`help walletpassphrase`
[Edit]
[/edit]

Thank you cryptofarmer! I just wrote the help walletpassphrase and now I have my coins in the Immature row.. before that there was 0. I guess when the coins mature I will start staking? Anyway I will wait till tomorrow and let you know how it is going!
manov32

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:36:53 PM

Try typing
`help walletpassphrase`
[Edit]
[/edit]

Thank you cryptofarmer! I just wrote the help walletpassphrase and now I have my coins in the Immature row.. before that there was 0. I guess when the coins mature I will start staking? Anyway I will wait till tomorrow and let you know how it is going!

Ok still got the problem. When I got back from work I checked the wallet and for few seconds it was showing around 60% of my coins in the Immature row and the check mark was green, but after these few seconds it showed the whole amount there and the check mark became gray again  Huh any suggestions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: