Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌲[ANN]RootProject - First Tax-Subsidized Cryptocurrency  (Read 38817 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

project has raised some good fund but not sure if the ICO continues tomorrow but the distribution should be on the 20th of april and bounty distribution should be in a month after the ICO. best wishes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdmcg

Activity: 263
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:40:50 AM

What happens to the IOR tokens distributed many months ago? Do they get swapped for ROOT tokens at some point?
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

ICO was cancelled. Sorry everyone.
Again? Probably that's y it was difficult to say it
Chasoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

Anton could you please tell what is current state of the RootProject's ICO and the bounty?

r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

Anton could you please tell what is current state of the RootProject's ICO and the bounty?

According to the Bounty thread, the campaign is over, they are calculating the stakes and the distribution will be in 3 weeks. Let's wait. Wink

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

I see on your site that ico has ended, how much is your ico achievement, is it reaching soft cap or hard cap?
Does every investor have to complete KYC to get his token?
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

On Etherdelta
https://etherdelta.com/#0xb39573edc34b3da6c836a59fe6375155d804e492-ETH
auliahr

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

I use blockfolio and I see ROOTS already available in hitbtc and idex, is that correct?
Can I trade it there?
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

I use blockfolio and I see ROOTS already available in hitbtc and idex, is that correct?
Can I trade it there?

Idex yes, and probably etherdelta as well. Not sure about hitbtc, I would generally recommend against using these centralized exchanges. They are also expensive to move funds to and from.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:55:06 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 10:00:25 PM by trofim21

I did not quite understand how you wanted to do your company, how it would all work, but I liked your idea that it would all be taxed
auliahr

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

Can I trade it there?

Idex yes, and probably etherdelta as well. Not sure about hitbtc, I would generally recommend against using these centralized exchanges. They are also expensive to move funds to and from.
I am also confused why in hitbtc available ROOTS, whether true or just the same symbol. Okay, i'll go to idex or etherdelta, thanks for the information.
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

According to the Bounty thread, the campaign is over, they are calculating the stakes and the distribution will be in 3 weeks. Let's wait. Wink

Three weeks has already gone without Bounty distribution, any update on the new date for bounty distribution?
Anny555

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

i just checked Etherdelta exchange, No trading going on there. same with Idex exchange. seems trading has not yet started
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

Expanding on the ground in Korea
From pilot projects to new hires, RootProject’s commitment to expansion in Korea has never been stronger.

Following RootProject’s successful token generation event, we are excited to be expanding our operations in Korea. RootProject’s token was distributed on April 20, and with this milestone behind us, we are excited to be moving forward with increasing our boots-on-the-ground in Korea and eventually worldwide. Korea has been integral to the success of RootProject thus far and we cannot wait to see what is in store for our future operations here. As we seek to hire for the international office, only three cities are on our watch-list: New York, Seoul and Seattle.

Since RootProject began developing our cryptocurrency and model, Korea has been in the forefront of our work. RootProject’s CEO has spent more time in Korea than in the international headquarters in New York. Anton and Nick started the ICO there with their first joint international trip, and that level of focus will remain. Jaeho has been promoted to Country Manager, and prominent Korean blockchain leaders have been helpful in beginning the job search for more Seoul-based employees.

Seoul is a pilot city for a number of reasons. First, pilot cities must be very large, for reasons having to do with social scientific inference and economies of scale. Seoul is approximately the population of New York plus Chicago plus Boston. Next, while many Western cities appear to be on the decline, Seoul’s pace of development has been breathtaking. It is the deepest crypto market, and its philanthropic organizational framework is large yet still growing rapidly and evolving. All of this makes Seoul the ideal place for RootProject to prove out, iterate and test its model.

The previous Country Director and the CEO did not, unfortunately, see eye-to-eye on how RootProject will be managed after the final sale. As a result of this, her and one other employee parted ways amicably with RootProject. RootProject is thankful for their work, and we look forward to supporting their future work, as they continue to support RootProject. Local governance is a value we all share in an industry focused on decentralization. However, the central pledge of RootProject was that of an expert-led organization. This can be seen in the first three post-sale hires, all of whom have PhDs in economics.

As we build our pilot city program, we will likewise be drawing from academic and policy-maker circles, so that the life-and-death work that is the point of RootProject can be maximized. But for local pilot cities, we will hire exclusively from local institutions — not to play favorites, but because local knowledge is key to success.

In terms of timing, the pilot city build process must by necessity follow the international office’s build. Pilot city hiring will begin in Q2 of operations, both in Seoul and New York.

Not only has Korea been an important space in piloting projects for social good, but it is also critical as a leader in the cryptocurrency space. Anyone who doesn’t understand this knows little to nothing about crypto. As RootProject continues to grow, we are actively looking to hire some of the best in the crypto world, as well as charitable and start-up scaling experts. We are now hiring in Seoul as a part of our commitment to expansion in Korea. Watch for upcoming announcements about available positions and new hires in the coming weeks and months. https://medium.com/@nickadamsjudge/expanding-on-the-ground-in-korea-73963dd6e14e
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

Can't find. What was the price of the token on the ICO? What exchanges are planned? On EtherDelta no trading.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:21:02 AM

The transaction fee is said to had increased a moment before the bounty distribution that's why the bounty token had not been distributed. Now waiting until the fee reduces

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:13:30 AM

Announcing hire of Gina Ackerman, head of marketing

RootProject is excited to announce the hiring of Gina Ackerman. Gina will be joining RootProject as head of marketing, bringing with her a wealth of business development and corporate relations experience from the Gerson Lehrman Group and The Earth Institute to lead the roll out of a number of creative, powerful crowdfunding campaigns with leading NGOs and nonprofits.

Gina has over 10 years of experience cultivating and managing client relationships, creating growth strategies, assisting with branding, and driving overall marketing execution across media channels.

Gina has worked to forge public-private partnerships for sustainable development, policy reform in education, and international development. She worked with Jeffrey Sachs at The Earth Institute to grow and leverage private revenue toward the achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals and to support the ideation of the Global Goals.

https://medium.com/@nickadamsjudge/announcing-hire-of-gina-ackerman-head-of-marketing-d5b1a4721cb5
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

The transaction fee is said to had increased a moment before the bounty distribution that's why the bounty token had not been distributed. Now waiting until the fee reduces
indeed when will the distribution be done do you know? I think the root project has long disappeared and there is no continuation so I forget this for a long time.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

indeed when will the distribution be done do you know? I think the root project has long disappeared and there is no continuation so I forget this for a long time.
the destribution stared today
bostaufik

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:09:55 AM

this is project long trend and I just realized it   Shocked Shocked good this is project star 2017 distribution ROOTS tokens will be distributed to purchasers April 20, 2018. Reserve your place on the whitelist here.  Shocked and I expect the price token up 1000% after entering the exchange  Grin Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: