Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌲[ANN]RootProject - First Tax-Subsidized Cryptocurrency  (Read 38817 times)
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:10:10 PM

this is project long trend and I just realized it   Shocked Shocked good this is project star 2017 distribution ROOTS tokens will be distributed to purchasers April 20, 2018. Reserve your place on the whitelist here.  Shocked and I expect the price token up 1000% after entering the exchange  Grin Cool

investors have been getting Root tokens since a month ago, and for today the distribution of tokens to bounty participants has long been awaited project we see the price is exchangeable later because I have a bit of this token.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

RootProject seems to have all the same happened. How much did the team manage to raise in dollars? Can anyone here share this information?
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

The transaction fee is said to had increased a moment before the bounty distribution that's why the bounty token had not been distributed. Now waiting until the fee reduces
indeed when will the distribution be done do you know? I think the root project has long disappeared and there is no continuation so I forget this for a long time.
You're right. "Project" will soon be a year (the theme was created in July 2017), and any progress is not visible. Did the ICO ever take place? Collected the minimum amount? Or is it another stillborn project?
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

its a very careful team, though always changing the roadmap and explaining it for a progress. The exchange will be delayed and the team is planing another crowdsale but not the internet coin offering. The roadmap maybe longer than expected.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
treedrep

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

The transaction fee is said to had increased a moment before the bounty distribution that's why the bounty token had not been distributed. Now waiting until the fee reduces
indeed when will the distribution be done do you know? I think the root project has long disappeared and there is no continuation so I forget this for a long time.
You're right. "Project" will soon be a year (the theme was created in July 2017), and any progress is not visible. Did the ICO ever take place? Collected the minimum amount? Or is it another stillborn project?

ICO results available here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf75E3e8D275146157b8e0E540542aDceEcCbb349

You can now buy/sell Roots at tokenjar.io
ololajulo

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

ICO results available here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf75E3e8D275146157b8e0E540542aDceEcCbb349

You can now buy/sell Roots at tokenjar.io
It is a development anyway but not good enough to be mentioned. The volume trade is low and weth as the trade unit is not traded on more than one exchange. the project will require patience from coin owners definitely.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

the project is too long. 5 months ago I saw roots sold on hitbtc, but now i do not see root available in that market. hopefully can listing in market again
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

Come on, why should it be listed in the tokenjar? Are there no other exchanges? I see no trading volume there and buy order is also low. I hope ROOTS can be immediately registered in other exchanges.
BitJohnW

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

Recently received coins roots. For me it was a complete surprise. Maybe a participated in the bounty twitter. Name of the token ROOTS, i understand correctly? What exchanges are waiting for us, and in general, what are the plans for the near future?

cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

Come on, why should it be listed in the tokenjar? Are there no other exchanges? I see no trading volume there and buy order is also low. I hope ROOTS can be immediately registered in other exchanges.

is it audible at the stock exchanges?)
it is good of course that the bounties were paid after so much waiting - but what to do with tokens now)

manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

it is good of course that the bounties were paid after so much waiting - but what to do with tokens now)

what to do now is just wait until Root is listed on the main exchange and run their roadmap, as it is very sad to see the current token price in Tokenjar exchange very far from expectations.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

Announcing RootShop
RootProject launches RootShop, a crypto + environmental, social and governance (ESG)-focused dev shop in New York City, with RootShop cofounder Ethan Mevi.
https://medium.com/@nickadamsjudge/announcing-rootshop-b09d939b3b44
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

what to do now is just wait until Root is listed on the main exchange and run their roadmap, as it is very sad to see the current token price in Tokenjar exchange very far from expectations.
already a lot of patience that we give to rootproject, you are right that we should wait for root to listed on the big exchange and hopefully the plan they have made in the roadmap can run successfully.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?
ololajulo

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

Am struggling to believe in a project I spent this much time of the past year campaigning.Though the team had being active with regular news update on every media that represent them, there seems to be no progress on getting on exchange. The only exchange where it appears, have such a low trade volume and traders seem not to be interested. I know it is early to say anything bad about the project but just like every others, we demand  a better news this year, no more delay.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
filip030

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

What will happen to investment if you fail to reach the soft cap?
Alexbt

Activity: 542

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

RootProject fully-funds first project with Cocoon House

Our team is very excited to announce that today RootProject has officially completed and distributed funding our first partnered project. As many of you know, we partnered with Cocoon House in Everett, Washington.

The comprehensive approach of Cocoon House, through the continuum of Outreach, Housing and Prevention, ensures that each young person is met where they are, physically and emotionally, to provide the best possible outcomes for their future. Young people connect with Cocoon House staff when in their programs, in their schools, or out on the street. Parents are provided with services to help keep their teen in the home or offer the smoothest transition possible if the teen is returning home from homelessness. This type of individualized service allows Cocoon House to meet the diverse needs of young people and their families in all possible ways because every child deserves a home and a bright future Cocoon House currently operates four shelters — two emergency and two long-term — and is the only Snohomish County agency that focuses on youth between the ages of 12–24.

One of the things that drew RootProject’s attention to Cocoon House is their work with LGBTQ+ youth. 32% of the youth in housing at Cocoon House identify as LGBTQ+. Cocoon House is proud to accept and respect a person’s chosen name and pronouns and is strongly committed to removing barriers and supporting inclusion and diversity in all its forms. They strive to create a safe and open atmosphere for young people, families, staff, community partners and donors.

The RootProject raised $5,200 for Cocoon House through crowdfunding. These funds will go to fund projects like the Intersectional Skill Building Program. This is a crucial element to helping young people develop the skills for adulthood. The program helps equip young people with everything from how to search for a job, to how to write a resume, to allowing them to relax and play video games for twenty minutes. Some Cocoon House residents attending high school use the program’s technology to help them with their classwork. The program is an 18-week series designed to ensure long-term success and assists participants with everything from personal growth to health topics and independent living.

Stephanie Almeida, Communications Manager with Cocoon House said: “We are always looking for innovative ways to help meet the needs of some of our most vulnerable community members, at-risk and homeless youth. We are excited to partner with Root Project as a pilot project to use the power of cryptocurrencies to crowdsource funding for critical programs and support.”

Using the power of blockchain, impact investment and crowdfunding for social good is exactly why we started RootProject. We want to be part of the solution and use innovative technology collaborating with world-class nonprofits, like Cocoon House, to solve the most significant issues facing our society while assisting those in immediate need and ending cycles of homelessness.
https://medium.com/rootproject/rootproject-fully-funds-first-project-with-cocoon-house-77664b56214c
JoshuaMoncrief

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

Hey, guys. Interesting plan, trust in the future can run under the planned.
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

On which exchange or exchanges can you trade ROOTS tokens?
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

How I can swap my ROOTS tokens?
Is not trading on Hitbtc
The volume for 24 h is 0 Undecided
No news about exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: