Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌲[ANN]RootProject - First Tax-Subsidized Cryptocurrency  (Read 38817 times)
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:57:48 AM

Roots can be bought/sold at tokenjar.io. That's the only exchange because they are a ERC223 token.
still no volume

btw, what the lastest news about this project,
almost 1 year duration right ?
anyway. thanks for send me some ROOTS token , i remember i get some bounty on slack last year.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

This is the problem with many projects nowadays. They do their own thing, collect a ton of money form ICOS investors but when it comes to exchanges they deliver poorly and then the tokens are just rendered useless. I really do hope that they make an effort to provide some exchanges for liquidity for the investors who wish to trade it. Am not knocking the project but we do need to see more effort from Teams who collect a lot of money from ICOS.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

This is the problem with many projects nowadays. They do their own thing, collect a ton of money form ICOS investors but when it comes to exchanges they deliver poorly and then the tokens are just rendered useless. I really do hope that they make an effort to provide some exchanges for liquidity for the investors who wish to trade it. Am not knocking the project but we do need to see more effort from Teams who collect a lot of money from ICOS.
The team did not raise enough fund at the ICO and they did not also reveal how much they raise. It was just obvious through the account displayed for ICO that very few coin were dispatched at ICO. Most of the money was raised in Asia not on internet. There is a lot of problems with projects from USA with so much restriction by laws that hinder investors early benefits. The team had recruited some professionals and all members on telegram forum are regularly updated on project's developments
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

Numi Campaign raises $2,200 in 5 Days — 45 Days to Go
We wanted to give a quick update on our campaign with the Numi Tea Foundation. But first, I’d like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who has donated, posted, reposted, retweeted, e-mailed, and shared on behalf of RootProject and the Numi Foundation.

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

after all this time, roots is only listed in tokenjar.io and until now there is no trading volume for the roots. does the developer not plan to listed roots on other exchanges?
habeco

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

Hi everyone, is there any chance to get passive income just by holding ROOT tokens? This function could help to facilitate demand for ROOTS, I suppose. Anyway, this bear market will eat a lot of projects. Hope Root will survive.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

Hi everyone, is there any chance to get passive income just by holding ROOT tokens? This function could help to facilitate demand for ROOTS, I suppose. Anyway, this bear market will eat a lot of projects. Hope Root will survive.

As said in Telegram channel a reply to your request
Hi! No. The commission generated is likely to be too low to distribute anything significant to token holders, plus it would be an issue in terms of not making ROOTS a security. What really creates demand is the need for ROOTS purchases by newly-funded projects (fundraising commission, pension fund contributions). Also, the plan is locking the commission for a number of years and giving it back to the nonprofit that is fundraising (often RP's own operating nonprofit), which wouldn't be possible if the commission was paid out to ROOTS holders.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

The team did not raise enough fund at the ICO and they did not also reveal how much they raise. It was just obvious through the account displayed for ICO that very few coin were dispatched at ICO. Most of the money was raised in Asia not on internet. There is a lot of problems with projects from USA with so much restriction by laws that hinder investors early benefits. The team had recruited some professionals and all members on telegram forum are regularly updated on project's developments

I also see doubts on the team. They're great and with good connections. USA and China trying hard to ban and regulate crypto currencies makes it harder on marketing. Korea, Europe and Japan are the biggest left in the market. But of course tech entrepreneurs around the globe even in the USA and China can still invest when courted well.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

RootProject 2.0:
The Evolution of Campaign Fundraising, Part 1

RootProject 2.0 will be focused on what we are calling “Proof of Ecosystem.” It is part of a pioneering process to build Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) campaigns that simply put, just work better. And by work better, this means that they’ll demonstrate proof of concept, that is, a “flywheel” that helps free nonprofit organizations from the burden of constant fundraising. https://medium.com/rootproject/rootproject-2-0-cf095e608bd8
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

It can be seen that the press of the project is well developed, publishing in world-renowned magazines will in any case bring good investments in the future.
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

guys, does anyone know what kind of event is planned for September 28 in Paris? I read this information in their twitter https://twitter.com/RootProjectCo/status/1042068743747239936
, but did not understand what would happen.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

An interview with CEO and co-founder of RootProject Nick Judge
Unlocking your nonprofit’s true funding potential
https://medium.com/@ramanfrey/an-interview-with-ceo-and-co-founder-of-rootproject-nick-judge-aeb89df88c09
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

Rootproject is one of the USA projects that are struggling due the country's rule in providing exchanges. More important to me is project's compatibility to blockchain technology. Its a long term project but might struggled with getting high volume trade if it gets on exchanges. The idea over the time if not transparent maybe exploited for siphoning philanthropists fund.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

The Caraga Campaign
RootProject and Global Partnership for Sustainable Solutions (GPSS) are exploring an innovative, blockchain-powered funding initiative for urgently needed reforestation on the island of Mindanao in the Philippines.

semsyor

Activity: 365

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

The Lagos Campaign: Blockchain Education in Nigeria https://medium.com/rootproject/the-lagos-campaign-blockchain-education-in-nigeria-260832961557
RootProject is partnering with ParallelScore to raise funds to develop a blockchain school in Lagos, Nigeria. 20 local students will receive full-tuition scholarships to attend the first course, slated to begin in spring of 2019.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

The Lagos Campaign: Blockchain Education in Nigeria https://medium.com/rootproject/the-lagos-campaign-blockchain-education-in-nigeria-260832961557
RootProject is partnering with ParallelScore to raise funds to develop a blockchain school in Lagos, Nigeria. 20 local students will receive full-tuition scholarships to attend the first course, slated to begin in spring of 2019.
If am available in Nigeria, Am I allowed to attend? Just to see the project progress

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

What is the timeplan to be able to sell ROOTS tokens at some percentage of profit?
royalfestus

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

It is disheartening that the project is struggling to get on exchange and are not ready to talk about it. The idea of token auction is still odd and depriving to any token owners and investors. Is it wrong to invest in any project from USA now? They should please review their course/roadmap and make provision for investors
royalfestus

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

Have been reading on the rootshop and now it is getting more real. The idea is to open an auction site for roots while they allow other exchanges to get jealous and absorb or list coin. It is new to me and I love to see how it will work. My main  challenge is the type of product root present to be and they think people of all financial state can be interested. I believe they might not know how people are watching and people already have a exit plan and time.
royalfestus

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:07:02 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 08:15:59 PM by royalfestus

Have been reading on the rootshop and now it is getting more real. The idea is to open an auction site for roots while they allow other exchanges to get jealous and absorb or list coin. It is new to me and I love to see how it will work. My main  challenge is the type of product root present to be and they think people of all financial state can be interested. I believe they might not know how people are watching and people already have a exit plan and time.

Wondering where all your money went? It went to fund a separate venture that doesn't even acknowledge any affiliation with Rootproject, judgeresearch.co.  They claimed they were working on ROOTS, but they were just misappropriating funds for this separate venture.

it is doesnt look true. I couldnt post the picture but this is the link to his page

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-judge-b1406069

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: