Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker  (Read 26739 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:05:12 AM

Now Pillar closer to price of ICO ( in dollars).. I hope, price will increase 2x or 3x . What about news? Why price increase now?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:22:45 PM

Up over 70% today and up to #65 on market cap. Not saying much but it's been the best performer in crypto in the last few days, by far.
crypt0dude

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:21:28 PM

First great day since disastrous (pre-sale) ico. Finally, I waited entire night for the pump and sold my entire position. Have even closed with a tiny $50 profit vs months of holding and couldn't trade/ride the wave of eth. Anyways, good luck. Hoping is futile. After listening to ceo interview with jsnip4, the vision of ceo is not something that was implied before and during ico at all. Watch entire video and think critically. Also, I've worked with such people in the past and haven't had a great experience, because shit doesn't get done and businesses went bankrupt. Manifestation of dreams/plans requires discipline, skills and intelligence and when you don't want to go this route (pure freedom without any discipline, nor care about investors), the last thing that is left is hope for the weak. Anywho, good luck, as long as you keep your libertarian principles and don't want to enforce everybody to be chipped once you might have a successful project.
ymod123

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:13:49 PM

my do we have a wallet now? i still token in myetherwallet. is it still okay to keep there?
XL2000

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:25:45 PM

disastrous (pre-sale) ico.
Your words, not mine

couldn't trade/ride the wave of eth.
If you bought PLR during (pre)sale, you did ride it, because ETH was low on sale and high now

the vision of ceo is not something that was implied before and during ico at all.
Why? What exactly? I don't follow
XL2000

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:32:03 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 05:44:36 PM by XL2000

my do we have a wallet now? i still token in myetherwallet. is it still okay to keep there?
MEW works great right? You are one click away from doing whatever you want with those tokens. Why do you need another wallet?
crypt0dude

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:50:45 PM

disastrous (pre-sale) ico.
Your words, not mine

couldn't trade/ride the wave of eth.
If you bought PLR during (pre)sale, you did ride it, because ETH was low on sale and high now

the vision of ceo is not something that was implied before and during ico at all.
Why? What exactly? I don't follow

That's not true. If you read my previous post, I broke it down to what you're saying. That was the case/true when it sold 45/50 when Eth was just a tiny bit below the same fiat ratio (read my post), however, PLR sold way below fiat/ETH over time and many people panic sold and made losses to jump on other coins. So no, the wisest thing to do was to buy ETH low, hold and buy 17/50 PLR, understand? I was lucky, have the will power to stay up all night and know how to trade and made a profit, thank god. I don't expect a much larger pump, in fact, I think the price is gonna drop, especially when they inflated another 60m (12%) in to the market out coulance due to "hacking" without any proof. I've researched and followed over 150 hours in this project and team and trackrecord of ceo - how do you know if it was a hack. Saying is easy, but I want to see proof. It can also be injected from team to sell soon.

Like I said, watch interview with ceo on youtube with jsnip4 and you understand. Many people are so pissed off having participated. Government control over their wallet to immediately tax, rfid implants in wrists, etc. NO THANKS! This is the opposite of decentralization and freedom (to choose). Also, no final product for years. I was so bullish on this project until this interview slip up and project having donated huge amounts of plr to promoters who didn't disclaim they had a stake and pumped it and they dumped it on their followers for free money. No way to do honest businesses or anything to do with it anymore.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:50:53 PM

The interview the jr FUDder is referring to happened over a month ago and yet I remember nothing but good things from it. The same host (jsnip4) broadcast last night and did a segment about Pillar as it's now 10% over the ICO price at that point and even higher as I post this. Go to 10:30 for this commentary - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wPhBohEpNc

They're working on their web wallet among other things and this thread is not like other ANN threads where the team answers peoples' questions/concerns or helicopters over it. You need to follow them on Twitter and get their email scoop. The weak hands have been sifted out as evidenced by the recent move on the price. One thing is correct and that was people exiting the token too early when it was down and trying to flock elsewhere when they should've stayed put or accumulated more. Even Clif High is saying this stuff is going big by Feb '18. I maintain a modest position and am not selling anything here. This is just classic breaking-back-above-even, cut and running just to lock in a gain for peanuts when the real prize in on the way.

Out of all the tokens out there with any upwardly mobile potential, this one is near the cheapest available at this point.
XL2000

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 05:35:00 AM

especially when they inflated another 60m (12%) in to the market out coulance due to "hacking" without any proof
Where do you get this from? And these numbers? I know they are looking into misplaced transactions, but I never read 60M. I thought it was about some people accidentally transferring ETH to some test address.
2030AG (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:19:57 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 07:31:13 PM by 2030AG

We were about to comment on crypt0dude post, but we have "no-statements-on-pure-BS" policy, so we won't do that. Last warning for you, dude - one attempt more and you'll have to look for an alternative place to spread your alternative facts...

For everyone interested in hacking issue - here's a one of the previous newsletters with wider explanation.
http://mailchi.mp/pillarproject.io/test-1-security-slovakia-379059

Meanwhile, we are getting focused on finding office space in London, receiving first UX/UI Design contest entries and working on architecture of our wallet. Watch more about it in our fresh video below.
 What's next in Project after #PillarUnconference
crypt0dude

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Oh, really? Alternative facts, which are they AG2030? So you didn't released 60m (12%) in to the market when before it was 500m CS (see also coinmarketcap), which caused the price to even further drop to 14/50?! And no, I'm not the only one. Maybe watch the Reddit threads as well and have a tab opened on ED and watched the plr price to drop with huge low ball offering sell walls... The numbers speak for themselves.

I've put significant money in to this ico, only based on Clif High's report on the last 10 minutes before your ico closed and had only time to do my DD/FA for 20 minutes, which looked promising and was cheering for you, also in this thread. Then when ico was finished, you've did a live stream which I anticipated and ceo wasn't happy about the low eth contribution and avg/person and other people in chat were shocked which spreaded all on Reddit, which I was silent on. Then the interview came with jsnip4 about the vision of implementation regarding government cooperation and rfid implants and this was reason for me to bail out during the pump. Not to even mention he didn't care about the price of PLR and opened up the market for US citizens while doing the live stream, because apparantly, one was not happy about the raised money...

The fact that you try to imply that I spread FUD or BS is just ironic, where the intelligent thing for you to do is to point out where I'm wrong, when the FACTS are there on VIDEO what I claim is TRUE, unlike you don't like any criticism, which says a lot more about you than me, and if that was so that you are so certain and correct, then you had something to show for, as the purpose of one's being is learning, so if you don't have to learn anymore, teach me something I can learn from you and I'd be greatful and appreciate it for my own betterment. You've better never replied at all, imho, for your own sake.

I don't spread bullshit around, I'm an objectivist and look from both sides to come up with my own conclusions. Something to learn from, maybe.
Keep in mind who have funded you and maybe be greatful, instead of bitter. Investment != charity.

I'm totally shocked to hear a response from an official to imply to CENSOR anything that might hurt them, when those are LEGITIMATE questions and observations.
Objectivism != emotions or your feelings.

No worries AG2030, this was my last post anyway. It's understandable that one is not like to hear criticism that might put one in a bad daylight. We've seen this countless times in human history again what this can lead to like what happened in the 1930's. That's what PC is all about, right? Thought you guys were libertarians and had principles. I know enough.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:19:27 PM

nice project, the participants had very well earned. I follow the exchange. continues its rapid rise.

Pillar (PLR) : $0.120857

at these prices the investment is made? Huh

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:41:03 AM

nice project, the participants had very well earned. I follow the exchange. continues its rapid rise.

Pillar (PLR) : $0.120857

at these prices the investment is made? Huh

It's not even in big exchanges yet, maybe it will rise more once we see it in big exchanges.
Pillar has been a good project to all of us who invested on it.

STUDENTCOIN