Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker  (Read 26739 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:34:04 AM

Latest Youtube video by David:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-LuH_3B-9U&feature=push-u&attr_tag=gqnVizsLt7CMJRql-6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apostle4444

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:47:44 PM

Latest Pillar project News letter...

December Update video
Recently, I made a short video from our offices with a quick update on all things Pillar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-LuH_3B-9U&feature=youtu.be

The Final ICO Show
We wound up the ICO Show with a review of the year 2017 and things to come in 2018. My guests were Lex Sokolin of Autonomous NEXT and Toby Lewis of Novum Insights. It’s an hour of data, insights, and predictions for next year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEtGEuUKc6s

Mark Your Calendars!
On January 10th at 5pm UK time, we’ll have our first semiannual Pillar general meeting. This will be a 90-minute report from all divisions of Pillar and some news from 20|30. We’ll provide a financial summary and update everyone on wallet development and testing. We hope to also give a sneak preview of the design of the wallet interface. We’ll take questions from people on YouTube, so be sure to watch it live.

Join our LIVE year-end meeting!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGtTlPy15_4

Pillar Tokenholders’ Council
Are you an active, forward-leaning token holder who isn’t too anxious and just wants to see the project succeed? Someone who cares about the utility of the token, not the price? We would like our community to self-select a team of about five representatives that we can meet with and start to share some responsibilities. This will start out informally but will become more structured and have more responsibilities and engagement over time. Please come to our online community and start a dialog in the new governance channel (if you don’t see it, add it by clicking More... in the left column).

Ether to the Moon
I caught the price of ether at a good moment the other day…

This means we now have the money to hire more people, and we plan to continue hiring in the same way as always. At the moment, we’re looking for:
•   Two Junior Admins
•   A CFO/Accountant
•   A taxonomy/categorization/XML expert
•   Someone with experience running a crypto exchange
•   Back-end Node.js developers who can implement GDPR solutions using our wallet.
This is for full-time work in London. As always, the way to get the job is to just show up in our community, join us in the office and start working.

Feel free to send feedback to david@2030.io and don't forget to follow our social media channels!

More soon,
David Siegel
info@pillarproject.io

ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:11:10 PM

December Update video
Recently, I made a short video from our offices with a quick update on all things Pillar.

The Final ICO Show
We wound up the ICO Show with a review of the year 2017 and things to come in 2018. My guests were Lex Sokolin of Autonomous NEXT and Toby Lewis of Novum Insights. It’s an hour of data, insights, and predictions for next year.

Mark Your Calendars!
On January 10th at 5pm UK time, we’ll have our first semiannual Pillar general meeting. This will be a 90-minute report from all divisions of Pillar and some news from 20|30. We’ll provide a financial summary and update everyone on wallet development and testing. We hope to also give a sneak preview of the design of the wallet interface. We’ll take questions from people on YouTube, so be sure to watch it live.

Are you an active, forward-leaning token holder who isn’t too anxious and just wants to see the project succeed? Someone who cares about the utility of the token, not the price? We would like our community to self-select a team of about five representatives that we can meet with and start to share some responsibilities. This will start out informally but will become more structured and have more responsibilities and engagement over time. Please come to our online community and start a dialog in the new governance channel (if you don’t see it, add it by clicking More... in the left column).

Ether to the Moon

This means we now have the money to hire more people, and we plan to continue hiring in the same way as always. At the moment, we’re looking for:
•   Two Junior Admins
•   A CFO/Accountant
•   Back-end Node.js developers who can implement GDPR solutions using our wallet.
This is for full-time work in London. As always, the way to get the job is to just show up in our community, join us in the office and start working.

Feel free to send feedback to david@2030.io and don't forget to follow our social media channels!

More soon,
David Siegel
info@pillarproject.io

Hi mate, where did you get this? Did you subscribed to their newsletter? I did too but did not received this article though. Thanks for posting this one here. Ahm, didnt the teamsaid about the possible release of their wallet?
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:34:43 PM

Will we see beta wallet on video soon?  Smiley
Apostle4444

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:24:21 PM

December Update video

The Final ICO Show

Mark Your Calendars!

Ether to the Moon

•   Two Junior Admins
•   A CFO/Accountant

More soon,
David Siegel
info@pillarproject.io

Hi mate, where did you get this? Did you subscribed to their newsletter? I did too but did not received this article though. Thanks for posting this one here. Ahm, didnt the teamsaid about the possible release of their wallet?

Yeah it's there newsletter.. I'll find the link and post it. I believe a beta wallet is due very soon.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:58:46 PM

Pillar is still under the radar in a lot of ways, so I have a feeling it'll generate a lot of momentum once people see what the company is really capable of.

serhishulak

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:03:27 PM

Pillar is still under the radar in a lot of ways, so I have a feeling it'll generate a lot of momentum once people see what the company is really capable of.

"radar in a lot of ways" for what?

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
panorama

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:23:28 PM

I mean that it's not getting as much attention as I think it deserves.

Apostle4444

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:36:17 PM

December Update video

The Final ICO Show

Mark Your Calendars!

Ether to the Moon

•   Two Junior Admins
•   A CFO/Accountant

More soon,
David Siegel
info@pillarproject.io

Yeah it's there newsletter.. I'll find the link and post it. I believe a beta wallet is due very soon.

Sign up to the newsletter at the bottom of there main page @ https://pillarproject.io/
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:31:25 PM

I`m looking forward for Year-end meeting on Jan 10th, when demo wallet should be presented. For that reason PLR price holds firmly, and may be pumped up to 2x just before the meeting. Of course it`s not all about speculation, Pillar underlying idea is great, but that might be a good complement for the good year.
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

I expect the live broadcast to be broadcast after 7 days, I hope I can see a little more increase at this time. Especially for me, entering a bulky stock market can lead to a better position than the current situation.
BlockeyeJr
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Don't do any trade to me

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

I mean that it's not getting as much attention as I think it deserves.

This Token needs to be in a good exchange like trex and polo even binance and kucoin in able to be on the radar of the investor. The team is focus in pure development and I never hear news about a good exchange. This must be considered by the devs. Even if they develop a good project while no one knows it and trade their coin, Then it is still nonsense. Many new coins successfully entering this well-known exchange and outperform pillar even if their project is not that good compared to this one. Just saying

Hexcolyte

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

Personal privacy is at risk in today digital world. Big companies are collecting our data. We must stand out and protect the freedom of internet. Waiting for the demo wallet goes live.
XL2000

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

This Token needs to be in a good exchange like trex and polo even binance and kucoin in able to be on the radar of the investor. The team is focus in pure development and I never hear news about a good exchange. This must be considered by the devs. Even if they develop a good project while no one knows it and trade their coin, Then it is still nonsense. Many new coins successfully entering this well-known exchange and outperform pillar even if their project is not that good compared to this one. Just saying
The team is working on that around the clock. It is a hard and long road to get that done. First half of 2017 was a free for all for all ICO's and tokens, but with the more and more pressing rules by covernments and organizations like the ECB and SEC, exachanges are very reluctant and carefull listing new tokens.
They take a risk with every coin they list, and might be held accountable or liable for it.
Due diligence is top of mind, and therefore it takes a while. You here nothing about it because there is no news to report, but that does not mean that behind the seemingly closed doors, a lot of work is put into it.
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

Pilar continues to evolve slowly the updates are regular and we receive a monthly email and the token is now exchangeable at Hitbtc. https://hitbtc.com/exchange/PLR-to-BTC                                                                                                                                                 

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

Wow Im really excited about how the value of Pillar tokens will respond to its incoming presentation and beta release of the pillar wallet, price is continuously moving Im getting a huge profit now if I will sell my pillar tokens but NO its not time Im a believer of this project gonna keep my tokens in 2 years, keep hodling guys  Grin   

moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

Don`t forget, today, at 12:00 PM EST, pillar team will show us their progress and demo wallet.  I see no reason to doubt it, we will see something huge. That is why 99% of all investors holds firmly their pillar tokens (see coinmarketcup). People tired from web wallets, which can be phished or compromised. It`s time for the future.

Link to online translation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGtTlPy15_4&feature=youtu.be
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

The concept of the Pillar project is quite good and interesting. Personal data is very important, there should be some meas to insure its safe and not be abused, but everything we do on the internet will be recorded and supplied to some big data company to analyze our every action, this is not accepted without our permission.
panorama

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

Don`t forget, today, at 12:00 PM EST, pillar team will show us their progress and demo wallet.  I see no reason to doubt it, we will see something huge. That is why 99% of all investors holds firmly their pillar tokens (see coinmarketcup). People tired from web wallets, which can be phished or compromised. It`s time for the future.

Link to online translation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGtTlPy15_4&feature=youtu.be

I'm not able to watch live, but I'm anxious to hear about it.

MihailJ

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

Year-end Pillar LIVE open meeting

2017 year-end report from all divisions of the Pillar core team - join us, come with your questions and invite your fellow Pillaristas! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGtTlPy15_4

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: