Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker  (Read 26739 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

Hello, is your wallet ERC20 compatible? Thanks  Wink
Sure ! They are used as ERC-20 and smartcontract
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:29:46 AM

Hello, is your wallet ERC20 compatible? Thanks  Wink
Few coins are incompatible with Erc20 now, which is very convenient for us, and changing him will let us do nothing.
nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

Hello, is your wallet ERC20 compatible? Thanks  Wink
Few coins are incompatible with Erc20 now, which is very convenient for us, and changing him will let us do nothing.

How are things with ERC223 tokens, whether they will be supported by Pillar wallet? Have you closed already Beta Testing Program, or this is some kind of error with google forms? It's only been two days from this form posting, it looks like i missed the opportunity to join testing.

https://t.co/QinjP1KHky
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

#PillarUpdate - March 6th 2018: Beta testing launch | Pillar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRq3XWJrO9Q
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRq3XWJrO9Q            ill be looking forward to watch it,lets watch it guys,will see how is it?hope this project will give us more surprice update Wink
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

One could not accuse a team for the low Pillar prices. They're just doing what they can to move on. They are participating in Blockchain conferences: Amsterdam, Vilnius, actively hiring new staff members/developers. It`s just bearish times on a market, that has to be go through. It is one of the few fully transparent projects in blockchain business, and at this time it`s an excellent buying opportunity.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

Updated Pillar Wallet Road Map

Several months ago, I published the first Pillar Wallet Roadmap, with the caveat that this was a general direction, not a specific promise. We’re building the foundation for the personal data locker, to realize our dream of data sovereignty and personal empowerment. Now that we have more information, it’s time for an update. This new roadmap is influenced by the speed of our development and by regulation.

THE SPEED OF OUR DEVELOPMENT has not been as great or as agile as I would like. We hire for joy and culture fit; we’re self-managed; and we require people to be in our offices rather than working remotely. We have happy people, but we haven’t been as productive as we had hoped. Our goal has always been to go to a Kanban system to run the office, and we’ve just been starting that lately. I take full responsibility for the fact that we don’t have a wallet ready by the end of Q1. On the other hand, we’ve added many features that other wallets don’t have, and if it takes a few months longer than I predicted last June, I’m not too worried. I don’t watch the price of our token. I don’t watch the calendar. I watch our ability to change the world with a new operating system. By summer, we should have a very strong platform, and those who come to our big event in Vilnius will learn that the Pillar wallet will be a place where you can put your data and trust it, where you can set up your business and serve customers, where you can have your equity token sale and know you’ll be fully compliant with all laws, and where future developers create new things that have never existed, all without advertising or large organizations having any control or influence. We’ve written over 20,000 lines of code, and as you’ll see below we’ll be going into testing fairly soon.

THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION has recently started to take large-scale action, stating that exchanges that trade securities must be regulated. The message, while stern and significant, is still unclear. Last week, Poloniex, in being acquired by Circle, said they intend to register as a fully regulated exchange. Bittrex has said they will continue to determine which tokens are utility tokens and allow them to trade. GDAX is probably too far out over their skis, saying they will continue to get around regulations by calling tokens utilities. The SEC has also published a guide for consumers, pointing out the risks but again failing to educate the public about the difference between risk and exposure. While we hope cool heads prevail, we may well be at the top of a very slippery regulatory slope.

I’ll break this down briefly: 1) SEC chairman Jay Clayton says that almost all tokens meet the definition for securities because they are fixed in number, allowing them to appreciate and attracting speculators. 2) Many so-called security tokens have already been sold, but very few can restrict their flow, so it’s fairly easy for an accredited investor to buy a token from an issuer and then sell that same token to a non-accredited student in Wichita. 3) Millions of tokens are already in the hands of Americans, so just regulating issuers and exchanges doesn’t put all the milk back in the bottle. In fact, clamping down on those extant tokens will surely cause millions of small American investors to lose money, which could be another possible pain point for the SEC. I can imagine the SEC is wondering how to strike a reasonable balance.

https://medium.com/@pullnews/updated-pillar-wallet-road-map-52293065dcae
Apostle4444

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

Pillar youtube update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84WtfIq0RWw&feature=push-u&attr_tag=4gvz2ZQHWN8T5BWi-6
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

David Siegel saying repeatedly that he is not worrying at all about the price. With all due respect, price is a very important factor for investors, this cannot be neglected. Early participants should be able to sell part of their tokens to other market players, make profit on it, and take part in other blockchain projects. Pillar project is great, but there are other sectors, which are also waiting for cash infusions.
Apostle4444

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

David Siegel saying repeatedly that he is not worrying at all about the price. With all due respect, price is a very important factor for investors, this cannot be neglected. Early participants should be able to sell part of their tokens to other market players, make profit on it, and take part in other blockchain projects. Pillar project is great, but there are other sectors, which are also waiting for cash infusions.

I can see both viewpoints but at the end of the day they have yet to deliver a working wallet which is when the value add begins.. Smiley
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

I think this wallet wont make any difference. Look at how many other wallets are coming out. Competition is really huge. And I dont see how Pillar Wallet can make it. Can anyone tell me I am wrong?
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

I think this wallet wont make any difference. Look at how many other wallets are coming out. Competition is really huge. And I dont see how Pillar Wallet can make it. Can anyone tell me I am wrong?

I`m afraid about this competition too. There was finest hour for Pillar wallet 2 months ago, the price was on it`s peak and expectations for Q1 2018 also were very high.Now, almost every 2nd ICO project has it`s own integrated wallet and ecosystem, hope Pillar` solution will be better and more convenient for customers.

Don`t forget, this Friday, Mar 30th, 5 PM UK time will be a Pillar Demo Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4sYIpESvts
Apostle4444

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

#PillarUpdate: Integration and Code Quality - March 27th 2018 | Pillar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ResabKBtu4U&feature=push-u&attr_tag=9wdu34BDLJLCpYk6-6

🎥 #PillarDemo on Friday, March 30th
Don’t forget, I’ll be giving a live update on YouTube this Friday at 5 PM UK time. Don’t miss it as you will be able to:
•   see the Pillar Wallet in action before it goes into alpha and beta-testing,
•   get to know its features and what do you need the token for,
•   learn more about our updated Road Map and the regulatory background.
Check the time for your timezone, set the reminder and...
https://pillarproject.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0056162978ccced9e0e2e2939&id=9ebd03c38a&e=e6ec2eae28
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:00:00 AM

I`m afraid about this competition too. There was finest hour for Pillar wallet 2 months ago, the price was on it`s peak and expectations for Q1 2018 also were very high.Now, almost every 2nd ICO project has it`s own integrated wallet and ecosystem, hope Pillar` solution will be better and more convenient for customers.

Don`t forget, this Friday, Mar 30th, 5 PM UK time will be a Pillar Demo Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4sYIpESvts

Looking forward to this demo. If there will be any word about "we dont give a damn about exchanges" again we can say goodbye to our high price hopes I guess.
Apostle4444

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

All Alt Coins are down not just pillar..
Apostle4444

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

Pillar Wallet FINAL Live Demo | Pillar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyz8KLFmWAQ
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

Like all of you guys, i was very disappointed about recent Pillar fast price decline. But after viewing latest Pillar Demo, where David showed Tesla stocks chart, it seems i understood something new about market psychology. Pillar team members are working, they are opened as much as it possible, they speak in a language of product development: with use of BDD, and other terminology. I was learning as QA Engeneer, and i can tell you, people, this guys know something about product development, much more than i saw in other AMA videos, where managers just smiling to us, and talking abstractly.

Yes, Pillar investors lost US market because of paperwork, for a while, but look at this demo, at this cards concept, this is amazing, Pillar will be huge.
forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

There is no positive movement with this coin and I can't figure out why. Why is this project failing? I hope things get better. Bought in @.20, back to ground zero
Apostle4444

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

There is no positive movement with this coin and I can't figure out why. Why is this project failing? I hope things get better. Bought in @.20, back to ground zero

From my perspective its mainly due to the fact its in only a few exchanges and it still has no usable public wallet. That will change in the coming months with a usable wallet release.
Apostle4444

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

David’s Message to Lawmakers for an Agile Regulation Framework | Pillar

David calls for regulatory flexibility to ensure a transition into a blockchain future for the 21st century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5TfTShrUa4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: