Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker  (Read 26739 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

User Centric Design in Cryptocurrency l Pillar

Miss out on our live demo on the 30th of March? Hear from our lead designer about how we approach design principles at Pillar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3blWGE343-I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atliahungni

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

I really hope that this coin can grow rapidly, because I see that this coin is very promising for a long time, after the coin is widely known to the public.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

I really hope that this coin can grow rapidly, because I see that this coin is very promising for a long time, after the coin is widely known to the public.

I hope so too, although now the rate is very low, I still try to buy some more despite the fact, - I have to organize my trips completely on their own and I'm always wrong with the budget, it is not so nice sometimes to touch my bitcoins, in this difficult period of time, but nothing to do when it comes to the need to pay for additional transportation costs, my cash quickly come to an end.
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

You guys are talkgin about price goes down. But why would it go up really? So many competitors out there.

Just look at Ethos! How Pillar wallet can beat it?! And it will be released by the end of this month!

I really dont see how this thing can survive. I was in from the ICO, but I sold the whole bag when price went down to 6700 satoshi.

I will change my mind and buy the dip if someone can really explain me why is it worth it. Im still watching on this thing every single day, cause I was in for too long.
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

when is the wallet going to be released?
i read somewhere that will be  around June, is this info valid?
Apostle4444

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

#PillarUpdate: Test Driven Development [TDD], Continuous Integration [CI] and more | Pillar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CZoqFbrp8I&feature=push-u&attr_tag=jTHO_bzBuddMNE28-6
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

You guys are talkgin about price goes down. But why would it go up really? So many competitors out there.

Just look at Ethos! How Pillar wallet can beat it?! And it will be released by the end of this month!

I really dont see how this thing can survive. I was in from the ICO, but I sold the whole bag when price went down to 6700 satoshi.

I will change my mind and buy the dip if someone can really explain me why is it worth it. Im still watching on this thing every single day, cause I was in for too long.

What is Ethos wallet? Please provide link to prove that this wallet has real team members, they are real persons and open for community. AMA videos, meeting, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6i32aCbnoz6ceS8i2UZR6w/videos

I found only this channel with short marketing promo videos.

Product development is a quite long way, i`d better stay here to see on real existing wallet, Pillar wallet.

If 80% ico are scums, i can suppose Pillar is not one of them, for sure. Look at their faces, they looks like real team. If someone works harder than Pillar, alright, please show the final result.

"By their fruit you will recognize them."
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

What is Ethos wallet? Please provide link to prove that this wallet has real team members, they are real persons and open for community. AMA videos, meeting, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6i32aCbnoz6ceS8i2UZR6w/videos

I found only this channel with short marketing promo videos.

Product development is a quite long way, i`d better stay here to see on real existing wallet, Pillar wallet.

If 80% ico are scums, i can suppose Pillar is not one of them, for sure. Look at their faces, they looks like real team. If someone works harder than Pillar, alright, please show the final result.

"By their fruit you will recognize them."

Wow...

1. Here is ETHOS: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethos/. 77 on CMC. Right at the place where the Pillar was not long time ago.
2. Here is the team: https://www.ethos.io/team/. Have no idea how it can be difficult to find it. Its right on their official site.
3. And again. Their wallet will be ready by the end of this month.
4. You can look at it btw. 30 mins demo righ there, on that channel you found!

Its really funny when you are talking about "real existing Pillar wallet" here tho.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

Good project! I want to ask about the price
Apostle4444

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

How Does the Pillar Token Work? | Pillar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-uEu2mZVCg
Apostle4444

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

#PillarUpdate: Business Development | Pillar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTVPGeKvs-c&feature=push-u&attr_tag=KawudrdggoP7jaqX-6
adsduozn188

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

You are lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology that's why you are saying those words because you are not believing. I suggest you pull out your money then do your own search very well then after that decide again if you still want to invest here in crypto world.
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

Why should the Internet avoid data concentration in some exclusive platforms? Because a detailed explanation can make it easier to understand and study an article.

ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

In the last interview David Siegel revealed that they build 2 versions of their wallet: for corporation and personal usage.

First fully regulated wallet is designed for equity tokens and securities holding.

The second one is for ordinary client purposes and exchange operations.

Thus they are working in few directions, which makes company more flexible and sustained comparing with competitive products.
hachikobella

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

How I can get its wallet Huh
Did you publish it?
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

Why should the Internet avoid data concentration in some exclusive platforms? Because a detailed explanation can make it easier to understand and study an article.

There is a lot of information in the Internet now.
and many of it are not always important and need more information.
It's worth learning to filter it, and do not throw the sites out for success.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

Will the data locker provide any barriers or security against NSA surveillance?

Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

Pillar FAQ: Communication and services in the wallet | Pillar https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=PYmKToG9ruk

Drew Harding answers this week’s frequently asked question: What are the plans for communications? How will services evolve in the Pillar Wallet?

Hear about end-to-end encrypted messaging and the plan for how our services will evolve to include doctors’ appointments, e-commerce integration, food delivery, and beyond.
ZellaAnders

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

How Does the Pillar Token Work? | Pillar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-uEu2mZVCg

Wow, thanks for this video, really helps you understand the core concept behind it, so to speak.
Took my time to actually look at the related videos from the Pillar Project channel, you guys are AWESOME Smiley
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

Learn and unconference with Lex Sokolin | Pillar

We’re very excited for Lex Sokolin to Speak at our Pillar Unconference this July 16th to 22nd.

Lex will bring some fascinating insights to his series of workshops on the mainstream institutionalisation of cryptocurrencies, ICOs, valuation of crypto assets, tokenomincs, the future of AI, and much more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=_Dj1jxJsz1w
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: