Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Subscribe to My Youtube Channel. Miner, Trader, BTC & Blockchain Evangelist  (Read 150 times)
Magicune500 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:09:39 AM

Dear Greatest Community in The world,

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqzel0d35Olk-E7s-XaumUw

I am Trader, Blockchain evangelist, Bitcoin lover building a medium-large Mining farm in Republic Of Georgia, Tbilisi Free Economic Zone.
www.BFGroup.io @ www.TBZ.ge

The farm will be located next to Bitfury's 45megawatt mining farm. Having up to 2 megawatt electricity power, we have already placed order with Bitmains top three products, 100 Units of S9, 100 L3+, and X11 30units Dash Miners, and 400 Units of Radeon RX 580 8GB (Already received) I have also placed order for 3 Units of X11 A5 Dashmaster from Innosilicon

I want to share building process with everyone who loves Bitcoins and alt coins educate people and let more and more people know about what Bitcoin is really is, and people who already know that, to teach them that it is more than a currency.
If you love Bitcoin, if you love blockchain, and alt coins, trading on exchanges, latest news and most importantly seeing building process of the most diversified mining firm you should Join the channel.
The building process will start in about a week, first building mining rigs of RX 580s and hopefully receive Antminers from Bitmain by The Middle of September.

The advantages are low electricity costs at Free Trade zone, cheaper hardware costs especially for Radeon GPU's, and No Taxes, (In case Mining operations get taxed in nearest future, by indirect way: meaning calculating your hash power for each Algorithm and Taxing you accordingly by using simple Crypto Currency profitability calculators, we are going to be avoiding this issue at Free Economic zone) in the end, no wonder why Bitfury is located there.

I hope it is not against the rules to share my youtube channel with you, that would be educational, for both beginners and for people who want to know more about mining, trading, and Crypto's. I am willing to fully share mining farm building process. In the end, 0.5 megawatt of energy is not a joke or hobby mining.

TOTAL Investment for mining farm up to now: USD 800K.

As soon as we receive first stock I will post videos there and photos here, I would be asking for admins to move this topic to the right section.

I will regularly come and post photos, you guys can ask anything, if I will not be able to answer technical questions, our engineers and Data centre manager will always be around to help.

If its against the rules please forgive me and delete my post, if not, then lets make more and more people know about Bitcoin alt coins and blockhain and lets work together for safer and larger network.

Mining Farm Project (Building starts August 10th, GPUs arrived and ready, Bitmains products expected by Mid September):
www.BFGroup.io
info@BFGroup.io
Tbilisi, Georgia

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqzel0d35Olk-E7s-XaumUw

Thanks guys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: