Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] WWAM Signature Campaign - LIVE -  (Read 4536 times)
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:52:42 PM

Rates are depending on your bitcointalk rank :

Jr. Member: 3000 mWWAM / day
Member: 4500 mWWAM / day
Full Member: 5000 mWWAM / day
Senior Member: 5500 mWWAM / day
Hero Member: 6000 mWWAM / day
Legendary Member: 7000 mWWAM / day

* 1000 mWWAM = 0.005 ETH

I have a question regarding on these. What do you mean by that? 3000 mWWAM per day? Will pay us everyday? Could you please explained it to me. It was a bit confused.

We are conducting a signature campaign rewarded with bounty token for the announcement of our project. Participants will be manually assigned WWAM tokens every 10 days before and during the ICO.

From the first sentence of this thread  Grin
How many days do keep the signature bonus??I have kept the signature for five days now, and I am going to upgrade to Full Member, and then I can add avatar.

There's no bonus for that. Read the first post again, it's not that hard. You need to keep it for the whole campaign. Even tho we rate the payout in daily basis.
Also mentioned in the first post, your the rate is determined when you apply and do not change during the campaign. Doesn't matter if your rank changes during the campaign.
We are not offering any bonus for wearing the avatar unfortunately Sad
Ok, I will continue the signature of this project until the arrival of ICO, and I hope this project will be successful, so that the person who participates in the award will be promoted and lucky.
So, in my understanding to your explanation was that every 10 days is the cut off day, is that right? then in 10 days we need to comply 10 post also, just correct me if I'm wrong sir. Thanks Wink
You will get a payment every 10 days means 3 times per month. But you need to post minimum 10 per week that means 40 posts per month. It clearly mentioned on the first page just go through once OP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:40:07 PM

how long it will be the signature for 1 month? thanks for the info dev, wish you great ico.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:40:32 PM

i can imagine the great ICO WWAM will become. i trust WWAM to make it a success. thanks

rmyg5907

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:03:11 AM

dev.I sent the email fail,can I join your signature bounty in here?
this is my profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=964528
and my address is: 0xAEf82eEeA45f02f44d6de1ed519F09C70C25Ab26
hope I can see my name in the google form,thanks.
oh, my usename: rmyg5907
rudystyle

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:33:32 AM

Applied for signature campaign

CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:21:40 AM

Hey guys, thanks to everyone joining in the campaign, I'm going to update the spreadsheet today with newest applies.
Thanks also to everyone answering the questions of other members when I'm not available Wink
Don't forget to check out the announcement thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048418, success of the project depends on you do not hesitate to spread the world about WWAM, and feel free to contact us at support@wwam.io if you have any idea to promote the project !
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:39:49 AM

Guys please keep in mind when you apply to the signature campaign that we need you to send us a PM or E-mail with the following to consider your application :
"I have read and agreed on the WWAM signature campaign terms and condition. My Ethereum address for receiving my WWAM tokens is : -Insert ETH address here-".

If you don't include that, it means you clearly didn't read the aforementioned terms and conditions, and might end up being surprised to be kicked out of the campaign for breaking a rule you weren't aware of.

Also remember that your signature must already be set at the time you post in this topic or send us a message for applying. We won't accept anyone with another signature at the time of apply.

CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:39:37 PM

Guys please keep in mind when you apply to the signature campaign that we need you to send us a PM or E-mail with the following to consider your application :
"I have read and agreed on the WWAM signature campaign terms and condition. My Ethereum address for receiving my WWAM tokens is : -Insert ETH address here-".

If you don't include that, it means you clearly didn't read the aforementioned terms and conditions, and might end up being surprised to be kicked out of the campaign for breaking a rule you weren't aware of.

Also remember that your signature must already be set at the time you post in this topic or send us a message for applying. We won't accept anyone with another signature at the time of apply.

this campaign manager is very closely or smooth reacted for our participants and care for doing much better and im sorry to being imruly Smiley by the way may i asking about payment is weekly what is the actual day to recieve our token thankyou for feedback

This has been answered numerous time already, you can check on the spreadsheet when the next payment is scheduled for : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yaFEUXREpJ8B_qiRPX-p3sgKT851lsC64zdjm8AVjJQ/
rmyg5907

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:25:37 AM

Hey guys, thanks to everyone joining in the campaign, I'm going to update the spreadsheet today with newest applies.
Thanks also to everyone answering the questions of other members when I'm not available Wink
Don't forget to check out the announcement thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048418, success of the project depends on you do not hesitate to spread the world about WWAM, and feel free to contact us at support@wwam.io if you have any idea to promote the project !
ok,I had send a email ,thanks for you add me in the form,good luck
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:37:17 PM

ok,I had send a email ,thanks for you add me in the form,good luck

No problem Wink
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:13:39 AM

When will the first round of bounty activities be released on August 5,what time will it be paid?Feel very interesting, I seldom take part in these activities, of course, is because no time to read and operation before, like everyone, I am very much looking forward to the subsequent some WWAM plan, thank you.
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:42:58 AM

When will the first round of bounty activities be released on August 5,what time will it be paid?Feel very interesting, I seldom take part in these activities, of course, is because no time to read and operation before, like everyone, I am very much looking forward to the subsequent some WWAM plan, thank you.

We will pay and update the spreadsheet this afternoon
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:54:46 PM

Joined in the signature campaign I hope this project become successful

CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:58:21 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 09:06:30 AM by CCEDKaps

The first wave of payments have been sent for the signature campaign.
You can find the next payment schedule and the TX IDs of the current wave on the spreadsheet here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yaFEUXREpJ8B_qiRPX-p3sgKT851lsC64zdjm8AVjJQ

Some users have been permanently removed from the signature campaign for breaking their agreement to the the Terms and Conditions :

• Tipstar : Changing signature during campaign
  • Noore Najjar : Changing signature during campaign
  • fikifuka : Inactive user
  • doktor1897 : Inactive user
  • Deekey : Changing signature during campaign
  • Status101 : Changing signature during campaign
  • duongtien86 : Inactive user
  • jerrison : Inactive user

Reminder of the signature campaigns Terms and Conditions :

You must be active on the forum (~ 10 posts a week). Posts must be constructive, and in English speaking crypto-currencies related sections.
You will not change your signature during the campaign.
Your rank is fixed at the time you apply.
No trash-talking, whether it's in WWAM thread or not. Only respectful users will be rewarded.
Tokens issued for the bounty campaign can be revoked. Any infraction to the aforementioned rules above will result in a revocation of your bounty tokens.

Posting in bounties thread only is not considered being active (Especially when you try to apply to another signature campaign).
Posting in non-english threads only is not considered being active.
Posting only for getting your 10 post count a week with meaningless post in random announcement threads is not considered being active.

We're looking for actual users on the forum. Not bounty hunter accounts trying to grab as much tokens as possible from every thread they can.

Anyone not complying with those Terms and Conditions will be permanently removed from the campaign and will have all his tokens revoked.
rmyg5907

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:52:06 AM

The first wave of payments have been sent for the signature campaign.
You can find the next payment schedule and the TX IDs of the current wave on the spreadsheet here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yaFEUXREpJ8B_qiRPX-p3sgKT851lsC64zdjm8AVjJQ

Some users have been permanently removed from the signature campaign for breaking the Terms and Conditions :

• Tipstar : Changing signature during campaign
  • Noore Najjar : Changing signature during campaign
  • fikifuka : Inactive user
  • doktor1897 : Inactive user
  • Deekey : Changing signature during campaign
  • Status101 : Changing signature during campaign
  • duongtien86 : Inactive user
  • jerrison : Inactive user

Reminder of the signature campaigns Terms and Conditions :

You must be active on the forum (~ 10 posts a week). Posts must be constructive, and in English speaking crypto-currencies related sections.
You will not change your signature during the campaign.
Your rank is fixed at the time you apply.
No trash-talking, whether it's in WWAM thread or not. Only respectful users will be rewarded.
Tokens issued for the bounty campaign can be revoked. Any infraction to the aforementioned rules above will result in a revocation of your bounty tokens.

Posting in bounties thread only is not considered being active (Especially when you try to apply to another signature campaign).
Posting in non-english threads only is not considered being active.
Posting only for getting your 10 post count a week with meaningless post in random announcement threads is not considered being active.

We're looking for actual users on the forum. Not bounty hunter accounts trying to grab as much tokens as possible from every thread they can.

Anyone not complying with those Terms and Conditions will be permanently removed from the campaign and will have all his tokens revoked.

DEV,I want know how to add this token in myetherwallet.
what the decimals should I add?
akai

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:34:32 AM

The total number of tokens is 100 million?However, I got 45 token in 10 days. I see the wrong 4500mWWAM.There is a 'm'.
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:58:43 AM

The contract to add for tokens is the following : 0xf13f1023cfD796FF7909e770a8DDB12d33CADC08
Symbol : WWAM
Decimals : 3

Keep in mind the tokens are locked for trade until ICO ends on September 6.

The total number of tokens is 100 million?However, I got 45 token in 10 days. I see the wrong 4500mWWAM.There is a 'm'.

The total supply is not 100 million, idk where you got that from. We're only talking in mWWAM which is the lowest decimal unit of our contract. This is to avoid confusion, as the contract itself works with mWWAM.
Tokens are minted during bounty and ICO, total supply is not yet defined. the actual base rate for the ICO is 1ETH for 200,000 mWWAM.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:28:34 AM

The contract to add for tokens is the following : 0xf13f1023cfD796FF7909e770a8DDB12d33CADC08
Symbol : WWAM
Decimals : 3

Keep in mind the tokens are locked for trade until ICO ends on September 6.

The total supply is not 100 million, idk where you got that from. We're only talking in mWWAM which is the lowest decimal unit of our contract. This is to avoid confusion, as the contract itself works with mWWAM.
Tokens are minted during bounty and ICO, total supply is not yet defined. the actual base rate for the ICO is 1ETH for 200,000 mWWAM.
Therefore, 45 that appears in our MEW is representing our stakes? Or it is really 45 WWAM token?
correct  me Sir if I'm wrong with this understanding of mine thanks.
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:57:51 AM

Yes, that's really 45,000 mWWAM Tokens (Which is 45 WWAM, MEW is displaying it considering the 3 decimals as sub-units). Hope that's clear Smiley
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:17:53 PM

Hello dev, I had sent my email confirmation to joining this signature campaign. i will do my best to support this ICO, thanks

Added to the spreadsheet !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: