Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where do i start to invest my bitcoin(newbie)  (Read 4818 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:03:29 PM

since tou were newbie im only suggesting is try to learn more about trading and more about alternative altcoins because there you can earn not only relying for investments and scams sites don't go with cloud minings and those who offer for big earnings from affiliate programs
escobarr

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:14:12 AM

Start with,

A Beginner's Guide to Blockchain Technology
https://www.coindesk.com/information/
infidelio

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:26:20 PM

Check Crypto Compare, Coinmarketcap and similar sites and decide on altcoins to invest into. You want coins that have not been pumped recently, are not at all time high and, most importantly, show potential for future growth. You need to do a lot of research. If you pick right you can see large gains (OMG doubled in value in the last two days), but be prepared also for fast drops. Do not invest what you cannot lose.
EACOM

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:14:09 AM

FWIW, as a newbie heading straight into the trading pits can be quite a draining and time-consuming process. Trading against ALTcoins requires a level of comprehension that may be a steep curve for the beginner. There's also keeping up with the activity of the ALTcoins outside the trading floor - hacks, news and competitors. These external factors can affect those nice charts. If you have the time and stomach, start slow then build up. Good luck
pokerplayerpro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:30:33 AM

I invested in the poker game and created a blog with ads that pay in btc and everything is very ok until now
shincian88 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:50:37 AM

I invested in the poker game and created a blog with ads that pay in btc and everything is very ok until now
poker investment what was that.. if you dont mind.. i want to follow your strategies.. can i?
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:06:05 AM

You may not know it, but we're offering interest on bitcoin balances over 30,000 satoshi. We pay daily. There's no lock in period. Withdraw whenever you like (we even have two different transactions urgency levels with appropriate fees attached).

I realize that the first rule of building wealth is that it takes money to make money. Well, if you've got the option to get paid interest each day it's a nearly risk-free way to make more money, upon which to make more money. We all start with the lost amount of wealth. But once we start the process, we'll never be as poor as we were yesterday.

Thank about it. PM me if you have questions. You can find the link below.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:10:40 AM

Rather use raiblocks faucet. For investment collect altcoins. Sometimes the Devs give them away or you can earn them by helping promote. You can write articles. Make a video. Promote on social media or through chat. There so many things to do just go visit the altcoin announcement section and see which coins appeal to you.

sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:13:00 AM

I have different approach than any of you guys here. I invested in building guest houses or small huts in Phuket - Thailand and Gili Air - Indonesia. The local currency is not expensive and most of the building was made by hand by the local community so it is cheap. This investment is low risk and it will last long because of the area is considerably the most attractive area in the country.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:52:45 PM

You can start crypto trading.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:01:53 AM

I would advice you read a lot of posts before actually taking the leap of investing your coins. There are a lot of scam sites out there that are only there to make money off you so be careful and avoid rippers as much as possible.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:31:12 AM

As first of all, you should clear motive in which way you comfortable. Try to hunt more knowledge and seeking idea to follow several blog. Build up your mind, there trading popular choice right now.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:56:45 AM

Bitcoin has a huge investment sites, but don't forget mostly are scammers. If you want to earn from your bitcoin, then i always suggest one thing, only hold your bitcoin. Because everyone saying you, behalf of experience, then i have no well experience about investment sites. But you are newbie, so as a newbie wait for a time, when your rank will be changed then start to earn bitcoin in bitcointalk.
Untold

Activity: 262
Merit: 181

BitcoinTalk's Premier Design Service @UntoldDesign

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:48:12 AM

I have been lucky enough to have a friend walk me through the process of newbie investing into the cryptocurrency world.

This thread has been great so far, but I have been told that YouTube videos to explain the basics are a good way to learn also.

Thanks,

-Untold

█▀█▀█████▀███████▀████▀█               BITCOINTALK'S PREMIER DESIGN SERVICE      
▄████         ANN Design   ✔ Logos   ✔ Websites   ✔ Avatars   +More!
█▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄█              Telegram          Discussion    
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:52:55 PM

Bitcoin has a huge investment sites, but don't forget mostly are scammers. If you want to earn from your bitcoin, then i always suggest one thing, only hold your bitcoin. Because everyone saying you, behalf of experience, then i have no well experience about investment sites. But you are newbie, so as a newbie wait for a time, when your rank will be changed then start to earn bitcoin in bitcointalk.

Yes most of the investment sites are the scams which will disappear with your money in future so its an big risk to invest in those sites so if you want to make money with bitcoins then the best thing would be to invest in bitcoins and keep them safe in your wallet and wait for next few years and sell it when price reaches on the top and this is the easiest and safest way to make profits from bitcoins.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:47:23 AM

in looking for investment site (legit) to work my bitcoin for me.. im tired of clicking captcha visiting site for satoshi!! please help me Cry  Cry Cry

legit? i think there are no legit investment site at this time. when you force your self to search one, you only got scam and it is really annoying.
try to invest your money by buying some coins, from #2 - #10 profitable coins from the market and hold it until it pump, im sure you got some profit from that.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:02:57 AM

Sufficient research is what I would advice anyone planning on investing on bitcoin to do because they’re a lot of fake investment programmes out there that could rip you of a lot of money.
Jesscaoo

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:26:31 PM

in looking for investment site (legit) to work my bitcoin for me.. im tired of clicking captcha visiting site for satoshi!! please help me Cry  Cry Cry
You can easily earn by buying bitcoin will the price turns low, and wait for it to go high, then sell. Very simple way to earn.But in my opinion,just have a good job and keep go on, that's enough for us to make money instead of    ask how to be rich.
Bitcoin-Cosmetics

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:33:20 PM

Try traiding, buy low and sell high.
crim3s

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:46:12 PM

If you really wanted to invest, just buy cryptocurrencies and just hold onto them for years. It really is as simple as that. You don't need to join shitty scammy investment sites and join the hundreds and thousands people that got scammed by a good number of bitcoins.

Like this poor guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047131

Gentle sir, could you please tell where to do so (hold the coins), without running the risk of being stolen???
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: