Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] [Bounty] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 22621 times)
philgavr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:56:28 PM

congratulation vibehub team and all bounty participation for success ICO.I got VIBE tokens for facebook, twitter and sign bounty Smiley
waiting for a normal exchange.
good luck!
arsyah18

Activity: 583

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:08:32 PM

It sounds good for this project, the manager works very fast and has distributed tokens to all bounty campaign participants, I am not joining the bounty on this project but I am very impressed with this project. Next time I will participate if you hold a bounty. Congratulations
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:42:09 PM

Attention All bounty participants

We would like tho thank you all for the amazing support and hard work you all put in during the course of our ICO. You all deserve every Vibe you have received

We are presently trading on etherdelta at the moment and working on getting listed on other exchanges in the near future.

VibeHub wishes all of you the best of luck  Smiley
Mr.ZeeN

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:51:53 AM

I have received Vibe Coin from my Social Media Bounty campaign.
Thank You Team Dev.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:00:24 AM

Attention All bounty participants

We would like tho thank you all for the amazing support and hard work you all put in during the course of our ICO. You all deserve every Vibe you have received

We are presently trading on etherdelta at the moment and working on getting listed on other exchanges in the near future.

VibeHub wishes all of you the best of luck  Smiley
Thank you too also Sir. for giving us this opportunity to be part of your successful project. Also I'd like to inform you too that I received my bounty token at my MEW God bless you Vibehubfounder Smiley
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:00:33 AM

Coins received, thank you! Waiting for release on a major exchange.
Kishan748

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:57:50 AM

Hi,

I have received coin for my one video and post. Thank you for that.

But i did not receive coins for my two other posts which i posted as they are not considered. As i can see in the list many participants posted same content on different platform but they are given stakes and coins
Please consider my two posts. I don't want any opportunity to miss any of the coins of this great project

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Kishan
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:40:07 PM

Hello,

I still did not get my bounty for the article, however, I am on the list. Please fix it, thanks

I know few people got bounty for the articles though..
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:04:13 AM

hello i did not get a bounty? there is what and there is no information whether rejected or accepted Huh

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:05:49 PM

Hey guys, still did not get my bounty for the article, when I can expect it ? Cheers
CarmaPool

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

is bounty still opened?
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:50:36 AM

I join and participate the Signature Campaign i am a Member,please consider me a full pledge Member i participate sincerely to this project,it is a pleasure to be part of the campaign and i believe this project has a very much potential to develop more in the market,Nice project Dev.
Dobrii

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

Excellent coin, and the price is nice for the purchase.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:29:49 AM

Excellent coin, and the price is nice for the purchase.
Those who participated int he bounty program are so lucky now because the price really reach to the top.
I just notice that the price way back sept 2017 was only 500 sats and now it has really pump so hard, I  should have this coin because it has dip today.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
TOM47

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:05:38 AM

VIBEHub.io - World's First Volumetric Concert with West Coast Living Legend Planet Asia

Vibehub.io is at the forefront of this VR/AR technology and is already building the platforms for the coming virtual universe. Every major sector of industry, especially technology companies, are heavily invested in Augmented reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) platforms. Virtual and Augmented reality based applications are the next big computing wave, and we believe the only way to build substantial growth and longevity is to usher blockchain technology into this mixed reality space. We believe that in order to build sustainable value for our platform, we need to embrace the inevitable migration to AR and VR technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12g9lu0uZ5I
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

VIBEHub.io - The Future of Reality: Featuring Lexy Panterra trying VIBEHub for the first time. Vibehub.io is at the forefront of this VR/AR technology and is already building the platforms for the coming virtual universe. Every major sector of industry, especially technology companies, are heavily invested in Augmented reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) platforms. Virtual and Augmented reality based applications are the next big computing wave, and we believe the only way to build substantial growth and longevity is to usher blockchain technology into this mixed reality space. We believe that in order to build sustainable value for our platform, we need to embrace the inevitable migration to AR and VR technology. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=-OE0bJkDGEw

Dobrii

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Vibe is a very promising coin in it there is technology. Technology is one of the management branches. At the moment, this coin is underestimated, its price is much higher. Everyone should hold a token in their portfolio.BTC
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

VIBEHub.io: The Future of Reality [Trailer] https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=vTZVylRMKvA

Vibehub.io is at the forefront of this VR/AR technology and is already building the platforms for the coming virtual universe. Every major sector of industry, especially technology companies, are heavily invested in Augmented reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) platforms. Virtual and Augmented reality based applications are the next big computing wave, and we believe the only way to build substantial growth and longevity is to usher blockchain technology into this mixed reality space. We believe that in order to build sustainable value for our platform, we need to embrace the inevitable migration to AR and VR technology.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

VIBEHub Present Reddit AMA
TOM47

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

VIBEHub Presents: “Feel The VIBE”

VIBEHub is happy to announce that we have begun recording holograms for our first installment of “Feel the VIBE.” “Feel the VIBE” is a competition that pits talent head to head with one another in a tournament style competition.

The first installment of “Feel the VIBE” will see 16 singers vying to be crowned the champion of the competition. The champion will win a $10,000 U.S.D grand prize and be given their own PPV performance on the VIBEHub platform. The competition will be free to view but you must hold a VIBE balance on the VIBEHub platform to vote.

You must have a minimum VIBE balance of 1 VIBE on the VIBEHub platform and will only be permitted to vote once per match. The community will determine who advances in the competition by voting for their favorite performance and will ultimately crown the winner of “Feel the VIBE.”

The format of the tournament can be easily compared to the NHL and NBA playoff style format. Each round will consist of singers who will perform an original or cover song.

The first installment of “Feel the VIBE” will air on the VIBEHub platform in the summer of 2018.

In addition to the “Feel the VIBE” singing edition, we have began recording holograms of comedians and dancers. In the same tournament style format as the singing competition, we will place 16 comedians and 16 dancers against each other. Singing, comedy and dancing are the first three competitions we are focusing on.

Our team is very excited to be the first platform in history to provide this type of content in the VR/AR space. Holograms and VR/AR technology are the future of entertainment and our team is proud to showcase this technology to the world.
https://medium.com/@VIBEHUBNEWS/vibehub-presents-feel-the-vibe-96646f68ce3a
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: