Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][ICO FINISHED]🔥Crystal Clear ICO bounty🔥  (Read 74971 times)
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:36:49 AM

people are confused to distribute them. some say that has received a reward when he himself would not necessarily accept it.
it will only make other participants become panicky and anxious.

yes some say also have token and must claim by telegram,
but on who should I chat via telegram? because in css telegram channel I can not make a chat.
Yes, totally correct. statements like that will only make all here anxious for fear of not receiving payment. and also ditelegram there can not find anything. so we should just leave as the manager says officially
I don't like this situation, why we must claim our bounty from telegram. so what the function to create this thread if the ending finished in telegram, not profesional

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin jawa

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:27:20 AM

If all participants have to claim on a wire to get the prize, how for the fate of the participants who have not joined in the telegram?? Huh Huh
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:21:29 AM

congratulations on the success of ICO CCT, and waiting for the distribution of bounty blog / media
Icoalert00

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

people are confused to distribute them. some say that has received a reward when he himself would not necessarily accept it.

but on who should I chat via telegram? because in css telegram channel I can not make a chat.
Yes, totally correct. statements like that will only make all here anxious for fear of not receiving payment. and also ditelegram there can not find anything. so we should just leave as the manager says officially
I don't like this situation, why we must claim our bounty from telegram. so what the function to create this thread if the ending finished in telegram, not profesional
what!? Claiming in telegram? why did they used spreadsheet if they are going to distribute it on telegram that's a nonsense the cmapaign manager here should clarify this every one will panick if this happen for sure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:13 AM

I have got my token. Thanks Manager and Dev.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:34:50 AM

This is not a matter of likes or dislikes, if you continue to talk on this thread, chances are you will not get payment from this project ...

And you just wasted your time here !!
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:11:42 AM

This is not a matter of likes or dislikes, if you continue to talk on this thread, chances are you will not get payment from this project ...

And you just wasted your time here !!

Please dont create false updates. Leave it to the manager and then lets repost his update for the others.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:45:53 AM

if i have to PM bounty manager via telegram, please tell us username telegram bounty manager. because I have not got a token yet.
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:27:56 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 11:41:51 AM by jooj

if i have to PM bounty manager via telegram, please tell us username telegram bounty manager. because I have not got a token yet.
We will wait the bounty manager reply regarding we must claim our bounty from telegram. if Crystal team detected to change the bounty rules after Crystal ico finished that mean this project is a big scam.

Official Crystal Clear Services(CCS) BOUNTY CAMPAIGN thread

🔥join the REVOLUTIONARY project for everyone🔥

Crystal Clear ICO FINISHED!!! 
    55% of hard cap raised!

Crystal Clear Services (CCS) is starting Official Bounty Campaign
    We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign and help the CCS project to build a wide and strong community

The Bounty Program will run until 1 October, till the end of ICO.
    For the Bounty Campaigns 2% of Total token first issue reserved

Total Bounty Pool will be divided As Follows
    • 15% Translation and Moderation
    • 25% Blog, Articles and Mass Media Campaign
    • 15% Twitter Campaign
    • 15% Facebook Campaign
    • 25% Signature Campaign
    • 5% Other Bounties

Translations and Moderation Campaign

15% of the Bounty Tokens are reserved for this category.

You can receive:
    • 30 stakes for translating the announcement thread and posting it on Bitcointalk in the corresponding language category and additional 1 stake for every positive and constructive post in your thread.
    • 100 stakes for whitepaper translation
    • 100 stakes for article in your language about us in the major news sites and blogs of your region.

How to Join:

Rules:
    • Using Google Translate and other online translators is not allowed. Participants using Google Translate will be instantly disqualified
    • There can be reserved only one translation per one participant. Applications for translation to multiple languages will not be accepted

Blog, Articles and Mass Media Campaign

25% of the Bounty Tokens are reserved for this category.

We will generously Reward Experienced Writers of the Articles and Reviews, Video Makers for the quality articles and Video about Crystal Clear Services

You’ll get the stakes depending on the size of the article and the traffic

Size:
    • <200 words: 50 Stakes
    • <500 words: 75 stakes
    • >500 words: 100 Stakes
    Traffic:
    • >200 visitors/month: +10 stakes
    • >500 visitors/month: +30 Stakes
    • >3000 visitors/month: +50 Stakes

How to Join:

Rules:
    • Spam will not be tolerated!
    • In the article there should be at least one link to our ICO website (http://crystal-clear.io)
    • Posts on social media platforms may be rated lower, depending on your follower count.
    • Articles on Mass Media site we will be rated personally
    • Video Presentations will be rated depended of quality and the viewers count

Twitter Campaign

Help us spread the world information about our 🚀REVOLUTIONALLY🚀 platform for offline services by participating in the Twitter Campaign and earning Tokens for your contribution

Stakes will be counted according to number of your followers:
    • >250 followers : 1 stake/retweet
    • >750 followers : 2 stakes/retweet
    • >1500 followers : 5 stakes/retweet
    • >10.000 followers: 10 stakes/retweet

How to join:

Rules:
    • Must be Jr. Member or higher ranked user on bitcointalk
    • Twitter audit must be equal to or better than 85%
    • Must make at least 5 tweets or retweets or maximum 20 tweets or retweets about CCS per week
    • Spam will not be tolerated!
    • Posts should be during whole week (don’t post everything in 1 day)

Facebook Campaign

You can earn CCT tokens for likes and shares of our all our post on our Facebook page

Rewards:

10 stakes per week if you repost and like every post that we put on our Facebook page

How to join:

Rules:
    • Must be Jr.Member or higher ranked user on bitcointalk
    • Only 1 Facebook account for the campaign
    • Facebook account should be active and without any spam/inappropriate posts
    • You must have over 50 real friends
    • Negative Trust accounts are prohibited

Vkontakte Bounty Campaign

2000 CCT tokens will be reserved for this campaign from the total pool

You can earn CCT tokens just for likes and reposts of all posts in our Vkontakte page

Stakes will be calculated every week in accordance with number of friends and number of views of posts on the wall:
    • >200 friends (>300 views): 10 stakes/week
    • >400 friends (>550 views): 15 stakes/week 
    • >700 friends (>900 views): 25 stakes/week 
    • >1000 friends (>1350 views): 40 stakes/week 

How to join:

Rules, Terms Conditions:
    • Only 1 VK account for participant
    • VK profile should be real, active and without any spam/inappropriate posts
    • Number of friends >200. Number of posts views >300
    • Negative Trust accounts are prohibited

Slack Campaign

2000 CCT tokens will be reserved for this campaign from the total pool

You can earn CCT tokens every day for being active and bringing more friends to our Slack community!

Tokens will be transferred DAILY directly to your ETH wallet!

Rules, Terms Conditions:
    • Join our Slack community using the link JOIN SLACK
    • Earn 1.5 CCT tokens worth 4.5$ for user who will bring at least 3-4 members in the community (as long as he gets enough user).
    • 2.5 CCT tokens worth 7.5$ for the most active user (daily).
    • 5 CCT tokens worth 15$ who will bring maximum users (weekly).
    • 1.5 CCT tokens worth 4.5$ for the helpful members (daily).

Signature Campaign

25% of the Bounty Tokens are reserved for this category.

Join our Signature and Avatar Campaign to help spread information about Crystal Clear Services on Bitcointalk.
    In reward for your contribution you will receive CCT Tokens.

Only members ranked Jr.Member and above are accepted.

You earn stakes for every post you make depending on your User Rank:
    • Legendary/Hero:  6 stakes per Post
    • Sr. Member:  4 stakes per Post
    • Full Member:  3 stakes per Post
    • Member and Jr.Member:  2 stake per Post

Rules, Terms Conditions:
    • The Signature should be kept until the end of the ICO
    • Only Posts that are useful and constructive will be eligible
    • A post must have a minimum length of 50 Characters to be counted
    • Payment will be done after stake calculation, after the end of the ICO
    • Only user with rank of Jr.Member and above can join
    • No minimum posts per week

How to join:

https://i.imgur.com/4ibfaNc.png

Text in the Profile (copy from here and past in your profile settings)
    CCS - join the REVOLUTION in service   

Signatures
    Jr Member

[/list]
    Code:
    [center][url=crystal-clear.io]CRYSTAL CLEAR SERVICES  ▐  Join The REVOLUTION In Offline Services
    ◆ ❖ ◆    ICO Starts    ❱  8th Sept 17 ◆ ❖ ◆[/center]

Code:
    [center][url=http://crystal-clear.io/]CRYSTAL CLEAR SERVICES  ▐  [i]Join The REVOLUTION In Offline Services[/i]  ▌[/url]
    [url=http://crystal-clear.io/Whitepaper_english.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]   [url=https://twitter.com/CCS_Crystal]twitter[/url]   [url=https://www.facebook.com/CCSer/]facebook[/url]   [url=https://t.me/joinchat/E0fnbw2yJfdxtRkFvFDmzQ]Telegram[/url]   [url=https://github.com/CrystalClearS]Github[/url]   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048748]ANN Thread[/url]
    [url=http://crystal-clear.io/]◆ ❖ ◆ ❖ ◆ ❖ ◆      ICO Starts    ❱   8th Sept 17   ◆ ❖ ◆ ❖ ◆ ❖ ◆[/url][/center]

Code:
    [center][b][url=http://crystal-clear.io/][font=arial black][color=#1D87CB]CRY[color=#1D93DF]STA[color=#1C9EF2]L C[color=#33AEFD]LEA[color=#1C9EF2]R S[color=#1D93DF]ERV[color=#1D87CB]ICES[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/font]  [color=#746CE3]▐[/color]  [font=arial][i][color=#5200CD]Join The REVOLUTION In Offline Services[/color][/i][/font]  [color=#746CE3]▌[/color][/url]
    [font=century gothic][url=http://crystal-clear.io/Whitepaper_english.pdf][color=#A803E5]Whitepaper[/color][/url]   [url=https://twitter.com/CCS_Crystal][color=#2A98DF]twitter[/color][/url]   [url=https://www.facebook.com/CCSer/][color=#A803E5]facebook[/color][/url]   [url=https://t.me/joinchat/E0fnbw2yJfdxtRkFvFDmzQ][color=#2A98DF]Telegram[/color][/url]   [url=https://github.com/CrystalClearS][color=#A803E5]Github[/color][/url]   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048748][color=#2A98DF]ANN Thread[/color][/url][/font]
    [url=http://crystal-clear.io/][color=#2A98DF]◆ [color=#A803E5]❖[/color] ◆ [color=#A803E5]❖[/color] ◆ [color=#A803E5]❖[/color] ◆[/color]    [font=arial][color=#2A98DF]  ICO Starts  [/color]  [color=#5200CD]❱[/color]  [font=arial black][color=#A803E5] 8th [color=#2A98DF]Sept 2017[/color][/color][/font][/font]   [color=#2A98DF]◆ [color=#A803E5]❖[/color] ◆ [color=#A803E5]❖[/color] ◆ [color=#A803E5]❖[/color] ◆[/color][/url][/b][/center]

Sr Member

Code:
    [center][table][tr][td][right][url=http://crystal-clear.io/][b][font=Arial black][size=15pt][color=#2A98DF][u]     [color=#534CB1]C[color=#655EC9]R[color=#746CE3]Y[color=#8E86F8]S[color=#746CE3]T[color=#655EC9]A[color=#534CB1]L[/u]
    [font=arial black][size=9pt][color=#1D87CB]CL[color=#2A98DF]EA[color=#3CABF2]R S[color=#3CABF2]ER[color=#2A98DF]VI[color=#1D87CB]CES[/td][td][/td]
    [td][url=http://crystal-clear.io/][size=2pt][tt][color=#B2B7ED][color=#D3DBF2]              ▄[/color]
                ▄█[color=#D3DBF2]█[/color]█▄
               ▄█[color=#D3DBF2]███[/color]█▄
             ▄███[color=#D3DBF2]███[/color]███▄
    [color=#8AC2E1]▄[/color][color=#9AD2EB]▄▄[/color]     ████[color=#D3DBF2]█████[/color]████[color=#7C43DA]     ▄▄[/color][color=#7E6FC0]▄[/color]
    [color=#8AC2E1]██[/color][color=#9AD2EB]███▄▄▄[/color][color=#D3DBF2]████[/color][color=#B2C2E6]█████[/color][color=#968FD5]████[/color][color=#7C43DA]▄▄▄███[/color][color=#7E6FC0]██[/color]
    [color=#8AC2E1]████[/color][color=#9AD2EB]██[/color][color=#80AFD4]██[/color][color=#D3DBF2]████[/color][color=#B2C2E6]█████[/color][color=#968FD5]████[/color][color=#5A54B5]██[/color][color=#7C43DA]██[/color][color=#7E6FC0]████[/color]
    [color=#8AC2E1]█[/color][color=#9AD2EB]███[/color][color=#80AFD4]████[/color][color=#D3DBF2]████[/color][color=#B2C2E6]█████[/color][color=#968FD5]████[color=#5A54B5]████[/color]███[/color][color=#7E6FC0]█[/color]
     [color=#9AD2EB]▀███[/color][color=#80AFD4]████[/color][color=#D3DBF2]███[/color][color=#B2C2E6]█████[/color][color=#968FD5]███[color=#5A54B5]████[/color]███▀[/color]
    [color=#9AD2EB]   ▀██[/color][color=#80AFD4]███[/color][color=#D3DBF2]████[/color][color=#B2C2E6]███[/color][color=#968FD5]████[color=#5A54B5]███[/color]██▀[/color]
    [color=#9AD2EB]    ▀██[/color][color=#80AFD4]███[/color][color=#D3DBF2]███[/color][color=#B2C2E6]███[/color][color=#968FD5]███[color=#5A54B5]███[/color]██▀[/color]
    [color=#9AD2EB]      ▀█[/color][color=#80AFD4]██[/color][color=#D3DBF2]███[/color][color=#B2C2E6]███[/color][color=#968FD5]███[color=#5A54B5]██[/color]█▀[/color]
             ▀[color=#D3DBF2]▀██[/color][color=#B2C2E6]███[/color][color=#968FD5]██▀[/color][color=#5A54B5]▀[/color][/tt][/size][/url][/td][td][/td]
    [td][center][url=http://crystal-clear.io/][font=Arial black][color=transparent][size=2pt].[/size][/color]
    [size=10pt][color=#5200CD]JOIN THE[/size]
    [size=13pt][color=#2A98DF]❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱[/td]
    [td][center][url=http://crystal-clear.io/][b][font=arial black][size=16pt][color=#5200CD]RE[color=#6500CD]VO[color=#7303E5]LU[color=#8803E5]TI[color=#A803E5]ON
    [size=7pt] [color=#A803E5]IN OFFLINE LOCAL SERVICES[/size][/size][/font][/b][/url][/center][/td]
    [td][size=19pt][color=#2A98DF]▐[/size][/td]
    [td][color=transparent][size=2pt].[/size][/color]
    [size=19pt][color=#746CE3]▌[/size][/td]
    [center][b][font=century gothic][size=10pt][url=http://crystal-clear.io/Whitepaper_english.pdf][color=#A803E5]Whitepaper[/url]   [url=https://www.facebook.com/CCSer/][color=#2A98DF]facebook[/url]   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048748][color=#A803E5]ANN Thread[/url]
    [url=https://twitter.com/CCS_Crystal][color=#2A98DF]twitter[/url]   [url=https://t.me/joinchat/E0fnbw2yJfdxtRkFvFDmzQ][color=#A803E5]Telegram[/url]   [url=https://github.com/CrystalClearS][color=#2A98DF]Github[/url][/size][/font][/center][/td]
    [td][center][url=http://crystal-clear.io][b][font=arial][size=10pt][size=12pt][color=#2A98DF]  ICO  [/size] [color=#A803E5]Starts
    [size=10pt][font=arial black][color=#A803E5] 8th [color=#2A98DF]Sept 2017[/font][/size][/size][/font][/b][/url][/center][/td]
    [size=19pt][color=#746CE3]▌[/size][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Hero Member - Legendary

Code:
    [center][table][tr][td][right][url=http://crystal-clear.io/][b][font=Arial black][size=15pt][color=#2A98DF][u]     [color=#534CB1]C[color=#655EC9]R[color=#746CE3]Y[color=#8E86F8]S[color=#746CE3]T[color=#655EC9]A[color=#534CB1]L[/u]
    [font=arial black][size=9pt][color=#1D87CB]CL[color=#2A98DF]EA[color=#3CABF2]R S[color=#3CABF2]ER[color=#2A98DF]VI[color=#1D87CB]CES[/td][td][/td]
    [td][url=http://crystal-clear.io/][size=2pt][tt][color=#B2B7ED][color=#D3DBF2]              ▄[/color]
                ▄█[color=#D3DBF2]█[/color]█▄
               ▄█[color=#D3DBF2]███[/color]█▄
             ▄███[color=#D3DBF2]███[/color]███▄
    [color=#8AC2E1]▄[/color][color=#9AD2EB]▄▄[/color]     ████[color=#D3DBF2]█████[/color]████[color=#7C43DA]     ▄▄[/color][color=#7E6FC0]▄[/color]
    [color=#8AC2E1]██[/color][color=#9AD2EB]███▄▄▄[/color][color=#D3DBF2]████[/color][color=#B2C2E6]█████[/color][color=#968FD5]████[/color][color=#7C43DA]▄▄▄███[/color][color=#7E6FC0]██[/color]
    [color=#8AC2E1]████[/color][color=#9AD2EB]██[/color][color=#80AFD4]██[/color][color=#D3DBF2]████[/color][color=#B2C2E6]█████[/color][color=#968FD5]████[/color][color=#5A54B5]██[/color][color=#7C43DA]██[/color][color=#7E6FC0]████[/color]
    [color=#8AC2E1]█[/color][color=#9AD2EB]███[/color][color=#80AFD4]████[/color][color=#D3DBF2]████[/color][color=#B2C2E6]█████[/color][color=#968FD5]████[color=#5A54B5]████[/color]███[/color][color=#7E6FC0]█[/color]
     [color=#9AD2EB]▀███[/color][color=#80AFD4]████[/color][color=#D3DBF2]███[/color][color=#B2C2E6]█████[/color][color=#968FD5]███[color=#5A54B5]████[/color]███▀[/color]
    [color=#9AD2EB]   ▀██[/color][color=#80AFD4]███[/color][color=#D3DBF2]████[/color][color=#B2C2E6]███[/color][color=#968FD5]████[color=#5A54B5]███[/color]██▀[/color]
    [color=#9AD2EB]    ▀██[/color][color=#80AFD4]███[/color][color=#D3DBF2]███[/color][color=#B2C2E6]███[/color][color=#968FD5]███[color=#5A54B5]███[/color]██▀[/color]
    [color=#9AD2EB]      ▀█[/color][color=#80AFD4]██[/color][color=#D3DBF2]███[/color][color=#B2C2E6]███[/color][color=#968FD5]███[color=#5A54B5]██[/color]█▀[/color]
             ▀[color=#D3DBF2]▀██[/color][color=#B2C2E6]███[/color][color=#968FD5]██▀[/color][color=#5A54B5]▀[/color][/tt][/size][/url][/td][td][/td]
    [td][center][url=http://crystal-clear.io/][font=Arial black][color=transparent][size=2pt].[/size][/color]
    [size=10pt][color=#5200CD]JOIN THE[/size]
    [size=13pt][color=#2A98DF]❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱[/td]
    [td][center][url=http://crystal-clear.io/][b][font=arial black][size=16pt][color=#fff][glow=#5200CD,2]RE[glow=#6500CD,2]VO[glow=#7303E5,2]LU[glow=#8803E5,2]TI[glow=#A803E5,2]ON[/color]
    [size=7pt][color=#A803E5]IN OFFLINE LOCAL SERVICES[/size][/size][/font][/b][/url][/center][/td]
    [center][b][font=century gothic][size=10pt][url=http://crystal-clear.io/Whitepaper_english.pdf][color=#A803E5]Whitepaper[/url]   [url=https://www.facebook.com/CCSer/][color=#2A98DF]facebook[/url]   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048748][color=#A803E5]ANN Thread[/url]
    [url=https://twitter.com/CCS_Crystal][color=#2A98DF]twitter[/url]   [url=https://t.me/joinchat/E0fnbw2yJfdxtRkFvFDmzQ][color=#A803E5]Telegram[/url]   [url=https://github.com/CrystalClearS][color=#2A98DF]Github[/url][/size][/font][/center][/td]
    [td][center][url=http://crystal-clear.io][b][font=arial][size=10pt][size=12pt][color=#2A98DF]  ICO [/size] [color=#A803E5]Starts
    [size=10pt][font=arial black][glow=#fff,2][color=#A803E5] 8th [color=#2A98DF]Sept 2017[/td]
    [td][size=19pt][color=#2A98DF]▐[/td]
    [td][color=transparent][size=2pt].[/color]
    [size=19pt][color=#746CE3]▌[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

██████████  ██████████▄▄
             █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
       ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
      ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
     █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
     ████            ▀████      ████         ████
     ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
     ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
     ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
      █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
       █████      ████      ████▄         █████
        █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
         ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
           ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
             ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
                ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                    ▀▀████  ████▀▀
    Take care of your financial privacy
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██

███████████████
    ███          ██████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
    ███                          ███
    ███             ██           ███
    ███       ██   ██   ██       ███
    ███      ██    ██    ██      ███
    ███       ██  ██    ██       ███
    ████████████████████████████████

████    ████
           █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████
    ██████████████████ ███████████
    ██████████████████ ██    █████
    ██████████████████ ███████████
    ██████████████████
    █████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
          ▄█████████
         ████    ███▌
        ███       ██▌
       ▐██ ███  ████
       ▄███████████
      ███████████▀
     ████  ███ ██▌
    ▐██       ███
    ▐███    ████
     █████████▀
      ▀█████▀
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ANN         Discord
    Twitter    Telegram
    Nobt-plataform
    Justice0881

Activity: 280
    Merit: 104

View Profile
    October 20, 2017, 07:13:15 PM

Hello! URGENT! URGENT! CHANGE MY ADDRESS!
    My Ethereum Address! WALLET ADDRESS -----> 0x1FbF75eBE29c9f2b08b63AA7dD0dFC92d94C79aa 
    My spreadsheet twitter number is 609(spreadsheet twitter stakes number 572)
    My spreadsheet facebook number is 421 (spreadsheet facebook stakes number 422)
    My spreadsheet rez number is 30
    My Ethereum Address! WALLET ADDRESS -----> 0x1FbF75eBE29c9f2b08b63AA7dD0dFC92d94C79aa 
    xialan_lu

Activity: 335

View Profile
    October 20, 2017, 11:28:59 PM

i think you're late bro because distribution of bounty already paid to all participants
    why you want change address for received bounty in end time ? whether you wallet got hacked ?
    Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
    Merit: 267

View Profile
    October 21, 2017, 12:27:45 AM

congratulations on the success of ICO CCT
    MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    October 21, 2017, 01:54:13 AM

I was confused about the payment made late and always changing. some say via telegram and some have already said that the payment has been distributed. so which one is true and reliable?

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    October 21, 2017, 01:57:41 AM

I myself still have not got anything. and did not find the cct token in my wallet.

icoblog

Activity: 65
    Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
    October 21, 2017, 06:38:08 AM

We haven't received payment yet, either. But I don't think that's a big problem. Let's have some patience, here.
    diamondox

Activity: 406

View Profile
    October 21, 2017, 07:14:07 AM

I also did not get tokens ... We are waiting
    zef316

Activity: 434
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    October 21, 2017, 07:25:46 AM

i think you're late bro because distribution of bounty already paid to all participants
    why you want change address for received bounty in end time ? whether you wallet got hacked ?

They have not yet paid to all participants, social media participants and others are still waiting.
    nobody-

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
    October 21, 2017, 09:48:34 AM

Still no updates from the campaign manager? They twitted this last saturday :

"Stakes are calculated and @CCS_Crystal already started payouts! All of bounty people can remove signatures from now!"

But until now, we still haven't received our bounties yet. Is this a bad sign?
    umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
    October 21, 2017, 10:05:32 AM

I did not receive my bounty token.
    when we will receive....waiting reply from bounty manager.
    Richard_1

Activity: 546
    Merit: 148

View Profile
    October 21, 2017, 12:25:06 PM

I did not receive my honestly earned tokens, like many of the participants. Dear manager, give us an explanation. Is this a misunderstanding? When will this be fixed?
    Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
      Print  

Jump to: