Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REX (Real Estate Revolution) - SIGNATURE & Translation CAMPAIGN ! [FINISHED]  (Read 3555 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 09:28:35 AM

Do I have to wear your avatar too to be eligible for sign camp Huh

Bdstar (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:31:47 AM

yes
When bounty will be distributed?

After the ICO. We will try to Sent out As soon as possible.

Most likely couple of weeks after the ICO.

When ICO starts and ends? I can't find this info and this should be easy visible on REX page. I am confused with this because I was sure token sale is ended.

Huh
Check the contribution periods right on the token sale page. 3 weeks more !
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:38:49 AM

I am glad the contribution is proceeding well, a bit slowly, but it's proceeding. Bright future for REX ahead.

digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:03:25 PM

Vietnamese Translation Grin Grin (website rexmls.com, white paper, and ann thread)
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=vi&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=rexmls.com&edit-text=

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=en&sp=nmt4&tl=vi&u=https://github.com/rexmls/whitepaper&usg=ALkJrhgYTvqb0_njjjI9LGY7rPNxJUU1YQ

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=vi&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D1923612.0&edit-text=

It google translate, but I did go over this to make sure its accurate Grin
Bdstar (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:00:34 PM

Thanks for your work, I will Remove him from the spreadsheet.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:16:45 PM

Something It seems to me that we can lose everything, at least very interesting and should develop in the right direction. I'm a participant of the company's signature, I'm very worried about my spreading the word of the company, And at the same time I observe a lot of negativity towards reaction. Therefore, as far as all negative words are true, we will see each other in time. But since you placed someone else's Avatar, then you can not wait for your reward.
jasonal

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:32:59 PM

Hello @Bdstar,
My member rank changed. Can you update my member rank from the bounty table?

My new rank: full member
Spreadsheets line: 14

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:37:16 PM

Just want to know if the total bounty of 0.5 for the signature campaign is based on the total no of REX sold or is it based on the total allocated from start of the campaign?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
digiworld1

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:06:32 PM

Vietnamese translation for another REX ann thread  Grin

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=vi&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D2048725.msg20762207%23msg20762207&edit-text=

Official site!

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=vi&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=rexmls.com&edit-text=
digiworld1

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:13:44 AM

#Bdstar,
Do you know how can I submit translation form for credit?
Many Thanks.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:25:48 AM

Just want to know if the total bounty of 0.5 for the signature campaign is based on the total no of REX sold or is it based on the total allocated from start of the campaign?

Yes, it is based on the supply of total sold coin. Because they mentioned for bounties they announced 2% of the total supply in that 0.5% they allocated to signature campaign.

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:37:21 AM

Yes, it is based on the supply of total sold coin. Because they mentioned for bounties they announced 2% of the total supply in that 0.5% they allocated to signature campaign.

Also, another question, since the token sale is ending on 28th of this month, does that mean that is the last week for the signature campaign or will it be extended for few more weeks?When can we expect the bounty distribution once the signature campaign ends?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:48:47 PM

•   Signature for Senior Member, Hero or Legendary: 80 stakes per week.

How many coins are in one stake?

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:56:58 PM

•   Signature for Senior Member, Hero or Legendary: 80 stakes per week.

How many coins are in one stake?

To get the coins we have to wait until ICO completes because already they mentioned 0.5% for signature bounty.
It completely depends on the final crowd sale, I think they will announce after completion of the ICO.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:03:38 PM

Thank you for calculating our stakes in the Signature campaign. We will keep our signatures until further notice correct/ Also do we need to have the custom token information to add to myetherwallets or we wait for further info? Thanks in advance for your kind response. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:20:25 AM

i have one question about the signature campaign , after the ICO has finish , do we still need to continue the signature campaign ? thank you in advance for the response.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bdstar (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:13:10 AM

i have one question about the signature campaign , after the ICO has finish , do we still need to continue the signature campaign ? thank you in advance for the response.

You can change your signature after the ICO.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

full member now..i have updated my sig  Grin
kodanshakang4

Activity: 252

Translator Korean/English

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:54:18 PM

I am reserving Korean Translation. Thanks! I just pm you.

gangnam2016

Activity: 190

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:08:16 PM

I guess the spreadsheets haven't been updated this week? I can't see my stake added. Sad

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: