Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goldman Sachs predicts Bitcoin may get as high as $3600 in the next wave  (Read 1065 times)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:57:18 AM

I trade forex and stocks for 9 years. What i learned for 9 years is never follow goldman or any other investment companies.
They only speculate. Also do not follow bloomberg they sucks too.
they were telling OIL will down go under 22$ when its 40$ and now OIL is 52$ lol.
Also they were telling that EURUSD will go under 1.0000 and now EURUSD is 1.17 and still going up!
check their press releases with market data and you will see what i am trying to say.

Hmmm, I can agree with that assessment. But then, if Goldman Sachs is predicting $3600, does that mean we will see $1200 or $10,000? Of course they'll be wrong, but in which direction? Smiley

The examples you gave suggest that the price will fall instead. I'm not too confident either way. We don't know what future demand is for Bitcoin Cash (it seems exchanges got a lot more user interest than I would have expected, hence all the announcements and some of them paying out the forked coins). I think if there is significant interest in BCC (i.e. network split), this would be negative for the price of both coins (against the original market cap).

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:36:56 AM

I appreciate the hope and speculation, but I think it will be hard to reach that number soon, the problem with forking will set back bitcoin and if BCC succeed then bitcoin will be having problem to go up, it will need a time to go up
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:14:42 PM

I appreciate the hope and speculation, but I think it will be hard to reach that number soon, the problem with forking will set back bitcoin and if BCC succeed then bitcoin will be having problem to go up, it will need a time to go up

I don't think that BCC will succeed. They have some powerful backers, but as long as the ordinary users and the exchanges doesn't support them, they don't have any future. That said, I will hold on to my BCC coins even after August 1. Not because I am supporting the altcoin, but because I am taking a very conservative stance right now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: