Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowd Funding - Bitcoin Cash - Let's make Africa great again  (Read 526 times)
crowdfoundinghf (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:58:24 AM

Hello people,

I will start with why I am doing this.. It is strange because on monday I was looking at some new series Madam Secretary, I am at an episode where they speak about Micro-Loans for third countries.

So I was thinking for 2 days how can I help in the same way. I was searching on internet about an website that I used kiwa or something but can't find it anymore.

To celebrate the Hard Fork of BTC I intend to do a crowd funding here.

Objectives:

1.Raise about 60-100 LTC.
2.Find a family & bussiness ideeas that we will fund.
3.Discuss for future projects.

I am a bitcoin holder. I won't share my address because for now at least I want to be anonymous. I will share 30 Bitcoin Cash during the next 30 days, always I will appreciate donations from users that will want to send their free coins.

Every day I will generate a new LTC address. Before sending the LTC please try to sign a message or something to prove that you sent the ammount.

If we are not able to raise 1 LTC/day, there will be no reward. We will continue to donate to the same address the next day with a reward increased like this: 50-40-35-25-10%/daily.

Minimum bid will be 0.1 LTC

At every 10 LTC raised, I will send the LTC to a trusted escrow. When it will be available, in the first days of August probably, I will also send the Bitcoin Cash to users that donated LiteCoins daily.

Because this is a community project I except 0 fees from escrows of bitcointalk.

Also I find this very good ideea for people that want to get Bitcoin Cash. Let's also help some people because we can.
Today I am open to discussionz, starting with tomorrow we will give the first try.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:16:04 AM

Hello people,

I will start with why I am doing this.. It is strange because on monday I was looking at some new series Madam Secretary, I am at an episode where they speak about Micro-Loans for third countries.

So I was thinking for 2 days how can I help in the same way. I was searching on internet about an website that I used kiwa or something but can't find it anymore.

To celebrate the Hard Fork of BTC I intend to do a crowd funding here.

Objectives:

1.Raise about 60-100 LTC.
2.Find a family & bussiness ideeas that we will fund.
3.Discuss for future projects.

I am a bitcoin holder. I won't share my address because for now at least I want to be anonymous. I will share 30 Bitcoin Cash during the next 30 days, always I will appreciate donations from users that will want to send their free coins.

Every day I will generate a new LTC address. Before sending the LTC please try to sign a message or something to prove that you sent the ammount.

If we are not able to raise 1 LTC/day, there will be no reward. We will continue to donate to the same address the next day with a reward increased like this: 50-40-35-25-10%/daily.

Minimum bid will be 0.1 LTC

At every 10 LTC raised, I will send the LTC to a trusted escrow. When it will be available, in the first days of August probably, I will also send the Bitcoin Cash to users that donated LiteCoins daily.

Because this is a community project I except 0 fees from escrows of bitcointalk.

Also I find this very good ideea for people that want to get Bitcoin Cash. Let's also help some people because we can.
Today I am open to discussionz, starting with tomorrow we will give the first try.

man, starting a newbie account with this project, it's like saying I AM A SCAM

please think it better next time...

crowdfoundinghf (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:25:56 AM

Yes, it may sounds like it.

But as I said I will escrow the funds at every 10 LTC. I will also send the BTC cash from the very first day will be available.

For one day I will use this topic just for suggestions.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:37:26 AM

Yes, it may sounds like it.

But as I said I will escrow the funds at every 10 LTC. I will also send the BTC cash from the very first day will be available.

For one day I will use this topic just for suggestions.
There is no way this will fly because to create a crowd funding, bro this is not the way to go about it couple with you saying you will escrow every 10ltc, so you mean someone cannot scam for less than that? Since you have enough btc according to OP, I would suggest you use that for your project because this will not in anyway fly.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:48:45 AM

Nigerian Prince Spotted

crowdfoundinghf (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:23:12 PM

Are you posting just for your signature campaigns? I said I am open to discussions.

I am the one who is offering coins and more than that I see this like a good will project. If there is any user that is trusted by community and will want to escrow even more often I invite you all to share the topic with him

I also said I don't know for sure where these money will go. I can simple go and sell Bitcoin Cash in August. But where is the point if these tokens I'm getting them for free.

Again, let's talk.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

Are you posting just for your signature campaigns? I said I am open to discussions.

I am the one who is offering coins and more than that I see this like a good will project. If there is any user that is trusted by community and will want to escrow even more often I invite you all to share the topic with him

I also said I don't know for sure where these money will go. I can simple go and sell Bitcoin Cash in August. But where is the point if these tokens I'm getting them for free.

Again, let's talk.

I don't know how you want to pull this off but I just have the feeling it won't work and I don't see anybody taking you on your offer simply because trust is not cheap over here. How can I trust a newbie who is not even part of the community to put money in other to make Africa. Great, did Africa asks you to make her great? But the source of inspiration is Madam Secretary series, that's a good inspiration but does not move me. Sorry.

Nigerian Prince Spotted

He never said he is from a particular place in Africa though.
crowdfoundinghf (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:21:35 PM

Again, let's talk.

I don't know how you want to pull this off but I just have the feeling it won't work and I don't see anybody taking you on your offer simply because trust is not cheap over here. How can I trust a newbie who is not even part of the community to put money in other to make Africa. Great, did Africa asks you to make her great? But the source of inspiration is Madam Secretary series, that's a good inspiration but does not move me. Sorry.

I don't see the use of trust here since the funds will be held by an escrow. Are you fucking kidding me?

I just wanted to offer 30 BTC cash instead of some shitty litecoins and that's how you  see it?

Attempt to scam?

You all are just idiots. I give up.

4 comments and not even one productive. Guys I don't know why these people pay you for advertising ...
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:35:33 PM

I don't see the use of trust here since the funds will be held by an escrow. Are you fucking kidding me?
What escrow are we talking about here ? Have you got your own escrow services ?

I just wanted to offer 30 BTC cash instead of some shitty litecoins and that's how you  see it?
Sure.Do you mind signing a message from an address which contains more than/equal to 10 BTC ? Don't give that "I want to be anonymous bullshit" because it's irrelevant.

Attempt to scam?

You all are just idiots. I give up.

4 comments and not even one productive. Guys I don't know why these people pay you for advertising ...
What is your definition of productive ?Sending you free bitcoins ? Undecided
Just letting you know,"these" people are being paid for constructive criticism.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:23:29 PM

I am a bitcoin holder. I won't share my address because for now at least I want to be anonymous the very first law on how to raise funds through the public funds is not to be an anonymous person; how do you expect people to send funds to an unknown person? Can you do that as well ?
quarters

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:46:16 PM

Mate a lot of foxes exist in internet. If you serious about it make a deal with a trusted escrow else ppl can say anything they want.

davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:55:15 PM

There are many things that are wrong with this your idea, do you have any token for sale through the ico ? if yes, move this thread to the alltcoin announcement section; if your answer is no then move it to the project development section.

Good luck.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

As I see it, it is brilliant. He doesn't want to sell his tokens or whatever. He wants a community project, but also there are many question marks about this.

So, to be clear, I will like to join this project, but it is strange , I mean as he is saying there must be an escrow to receive the ltc daily and note who donated or not. No one is going to do this for free.

And Let's make Africa great again it is not the best name.
fred dave

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:32:07 AM

Firstly you should contact the escrow and deal with him and let him confirm his cooperation with you here in the topic, otherwise i think no one will trust you
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:46:52 AM

First of all you need a trusted escrow service.
After this people may trust you. Trust is really cheap in cryptoworld.
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:54:14 AM

And Let's make Africa great again it is not the best name. I agree with you because Africa receives billions of dollars grants from the first world countries every year and they make less impact from it, how then can this few coins make much difference.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:06:38 AM

Actually there is option to stay anonymous and gain trust.. Find trusted escrow, and send let say 10 btc to secure donations. If it will be very trusted escrow he don't need to reveal your Bitcoin address. Easy.

With Newbie account and without escrow don't even lose your time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:26:41 AM

Nigerian Prince Spotted

ehh I can't believe that you didn't get this irony..  Roll Eyes but i will help you.. read this:

https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/types-of-scams/unexpected-money/nigerian-scams
and this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_scam

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:02:57 AM

I don't think you have a bad intention looking at the post, how ever your account is fresh and its very likely a fresh account can scam.
your idea and motive behind it might be legit maybe if will use a really trusted escrow people might be interested.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:55:55 AM

This thread is meh in so many levels !!

I will just leave all the blah blah blah parts and jump to the important things .

your so called objectives

1 - Raise about 60-100 LTC. ( You will be sending to escrow every 10 LTC ) .

- Why we should trust you with  9.9 LTC ( until you send the coins to escrow ! )

- Then even if you send to escrow why should we trust your escrow choice !!

2- Find a family & bussiness ideeas that we will fund.

- Why we should trust you with this ! you can simply collect 100 LTC and choose your family to give the money too or your business !  Grin

3- Discuss for future projects.

What project you are talking about ! .

- There is a solution to all this , Just send one of known escrow that we can trust 2 BTC to cover the money you will collect .If you do not want to do so then .
- this is one of the most dump Bullshit ( scam attempt ) thread I ever come cross lately  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: