Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:12:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84827 times)
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

We need more partners to sell our data too. The team is trying to get a partnership with Facebook?
When do you plan to start storage nodes?

But they must have working app at first for this. They launched app already? Or when expected launch?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tientien4

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

The last Datum Promotional Content was sent out on 13/02/2018 - This means you will need to wait for the next promotional content to be sent out by Datum. There is no exact time frame for when the next promotional content. Please keep an eye on your email inbox as new Promotional Content will be sent to your email once it`s ready.
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

We need more partners to sell our data too. The team is trying to get a partnership with Facebook?
When do you plan to start storage nodes?

But they must have working app at first for this. They launched app already? Or when expected launch?

I think by the middle of spring we will already see the working product and accordingly it will be possible to talk about connecting new opportunities for users!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
andiagung

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

When btc gets dumped Datum gets dumped and when btc pumps Datum again gets dumped. When is it going to pump?
Datum needs to come on a good exchanges like Binance for the price to pump
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

Datum is currently very focused on product development and expanding on the good foundation of the Datum App, we are working on adding further data sources, more data buyers to increase user earn, storage nodes and core network tech etc. We hired a few new key team members which we’ll announce soon, they have all already started though and making a good impact! Our marketing will see a boost as well over the coming weeks and we have a few great partnership wins in the pipeline.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

Datum is currently very focused on product development and expanding on the good foundation of the Datum App, we are working on adding further data sources, more data buyers to increase user earn, storage nodes and core network tech etc. We hired a few new key team members which we’ll announce soon, they have all already started though and making a good impact! Our marketing will see a boost as well over the coming weeks and we have a few great partnership wins in the pipeline.

great job team!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

What Does GDPR Mean for You

The GDPR: 5 Questions Answered in Real People Language

You’ve probably seen a few announcements about privacy policies, signed some new privacy policies and even changed your settings using a new tool. If not, you will soon. Privacy has always been a hot topic, but it’s going to be talked about even more in the next few months. You have the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to thank (or blame — depending on your perspective). However, the law can be confusing, especially the official version of the regulation.

What Exactly is the GDPR?

It’s a new privacy regulation passed by the EU Parliament that provides very strict guidelines (and very hefty fines to companies) on handling users’ data. The GDPR has been in a two-year transition period and will be enforced on May 25, 2018. One of the goals was for all countries in the EU to follow the same privacy regulations.

The GDPR includes a number of regulations for companies (check out the key points here), but the overall goal is for people to be more informed and more in control of their personal data. One of the biggest changes is that personal data now includes more than it used to — location data, online identifiers and metadata are now considered personal data.

Is Everyone in Favor of the GDPR?

No. Some businesses and privacy experts are not happy about the new law. One concern about the GDPR is that the way it can be written leaves the regulations open for interpretation. Emarketer reported that PageFair is taking a literally interpretation while ad retargeting companies are assuming that web-browsing data does not count as personal data. International News Media Association also points out that GDPR l may also give Facebook and Google even more control over digital media. Additionally, the GDPR may hurt publishers that rely on ad retargeting. According to to CyberWorld magazine, another point of controversy about the GDPR is how the EU can make companies not located in the EU comply with the regulation.

If I Don’t Live in the EU, the GDPR Doesn’t Affect Me, Right?

No. The GDPR will likely affect you. The regulation doesn’t apply just to companies in the EU or people in the EU. All companies that handle EU citizen data will have to comply, at least for EU citizens. And it would look pretty bad if a company took fewer precautions with some customers’ data while protecting others’. It’s expected that most companies that have to comply will do it for all customers. And because the internet has made the business world much more global, its likely that at least several companies you do business with be affected.

Does this Mean My Data Will Be Safer?

Probably. One of the ways companies will comply and keep custody of customer data is through higher levels of encryption, known as pseudonymization. This means storing the data and the encryption key in separate places. Additionally, you now have to be notified within 72 hours of a breach, which means you can take precautions sooner.

Am I Going to Have to Sign More of Those Confusing Privacy Policies?

Yep. But the good news is that, hopefully, you will be able to actually make sense of the new privacy policies. The GDPR specifically states: “the request for consent must be given in intelligible and easily accessible form, with the purpose of data processing attached to consent.” And a few sentences later, the new regulation even uses the words “clear and plan language” in reference to new privacy policies.

Because no company wants to pay the hefty fines for violating the GDPR, look for education campaigns about privacy — especially from social media platforms. Facebook got a head start on the May 25 deadline with videos (using cartoon chameleons) about privacy topics and letting EU users know about the privacy check feature. To make it easier for users to manage their privacy, Facebook is also launching a global privacy hub. Now all of the privacy settings will be in a single place and most likely offer more control of the data than before.

The bottom line — GDPR is a big shift for companies and no one wants to pay the expensive fines. It will be interesting to see how the new policy plays out in reality. One thing is for sure — expect to hear much more about GDPR in coming months as we learn more about the impact of the new regulation.

https://blog.datum.org/what-does-gdpr-mean-for-you-f3ad8f3014f0
Sucess

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

As already told by Theo We are actively working on announcements and all we can say is - expect a sea of change coming over the next two weeks.
 There are announcements in place, and we look forwards towards sharing a strategy with the whole community
andiagung

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

What is the overall feeling for ‘Official Datum Network’ in comparison to this messed up bear market? I started a small bag on my portfolio but I’m not too sure about going too deep yet. The market is so crazy now and even my bigger hodlings like PayPie and EOS are going up and down nonstop
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

What is the overall feeling for ‘Official Datum Network’ in comparison to this messed up bear market? I started a small bag on my portfolio but I’m not too sure about going too deep yet. The market is so crazy now and even my bigger hodlings like PayPie and EOS are going up and down nonstop

Dont worry like you said the market is going up and down but the alt companies keep working hard. Sooner or later theyll come out with networks that people will pay to use

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

You have to understand that the market is so volatile especially bitcoins and all the craze that somehow a big movement on bitcoins has always shaken the market that means any altcoins can be a pump and dump. We are still in the bearish and nothing can make a big move against bitcoins.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
lamponk15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

It can include many of these bounty results with the current rate especially if the price can reach $ 1 could be the income of the largest bounty campaign, especially from sosmed it can be a lot.
Thelastgoal

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

It can include many of these bounty results with the current rate especially if the price can reach $ 1 could be the income of the largest bounty campaign, especially from sosmed it can be a lot.

i hope so.... and my guess $ 1  price possible in 2018
12jeffy12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

The whitepaper states that Datum is some kind of a decentralized version of Apple’s HealthKit. To be honest, I have never heard of HealthKit but I am wondering how Datum wanna compete with a company like Apple.
vitakrin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Datum - The Data Marketplace powered by Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

Datum is attending Vietnam Blockchain Week!

If you're there, be sure to meet our two co-founders Gebhard Scherrer and VC Tran. Grab a ticket now: https://www.vietnamblockchainweek.com/

tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

The Datum Team is working towards delivering a fully functional platform by Summer 2018. June, to be more precise. There's a roadmap that is presented on our website home page that you're able to view.
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

I transfer 150 dat to mew, how to exchange this dat tokens to ethereum???
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

We are wanting to ask the Datum Community regarding any constructive feedback they have regarding the Datum Project. We appreciate all feedback that will help the Datum Team further improve the project and our service to the community.
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

the news came on the project, did the brakes a personal account, and began already to buy information early in the design gave the error.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Sucess

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

Is there somewhere to see what ppl at Datum are working on at the moment? A list of upcoming features with release dates etc?
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: