Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I get free waves without spending any money?  (Read 717 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:43:21 PM

First Waves is related to trading right? Just making sure I might have been in the wrong forum. If yes sorry again I did not know that.

Hi guys I would like to know how will I get free waves without spending my money in hand?

I had been into this campaign and its primalbase they already send the payments to all waves address, also Iam  trying to sell and I got stuck than I made my research on how and what did I did wrong at the same time asking questions here at bitcointalk.org .

I than read that you need to have a fee so Iam here asking you guys how can I get free waves? to convert it to bitcoin and the same time cash out my money.

Other Question

1. What coins can waves wallet hold beside ethereum and PBT?
2. As a first time user of waves wallet I also want to ask, what struggles(conflic) did you experience when first time used the wallet?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:27:19 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 06:18:53 AM by EXtremeAEX

If you are looking for free WAVES, do you mean faucets? Here is a well known one, wavesdrop.com, do check it out.

It would be difficult to get a lot of WAVES from faucets though, so I recommend you to get some WAVES on an exchange sites like Bittrex that support WAVES, and then deposit it into your wallet.

I had no idea waveswallet can hold ETH and other coins. Is it even possible? It can hold some of the verified tokens like MRT (Mining Rewards Token) though.

At first when I used their wallet, I deposited BTC but did not know that every transaction fee requires 0.003 WAVES, meaning I had to deposit some WAVES before buying anything there. Tongue

EDIT: Yes, I have used the faucets a few times personally and I proabably got about 0.005 from it in total. Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:35:25 PM

If you are looking for free WAVES, do you mean faucets? Here is a well known one, wavesdrop.com, do check it out.

It would be difficult to get a lot of WAVES from faucets though, so I recommend you to get some WAVES on an exchange sites like Bittrex that support WAVES, and then deposit it into your wallet.

I had no idea waveswallet can hold ETH and other coins. Is it even possible? It can hold some of the verified tokens like MRT (Mining Rewards Token) though.

At first when I used their wallet, I deposited BTC but did not know that every transaction fee requires 0.003 WAVES, meaning I had to deposit some WAVES before buying anything there. Tongue

Bye the way did you tried that website recommendation of yours? Also thanks for the anwers
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:11:00 AM

You can not get waves for free anywhere. Faucets gives you very little amonths.
Try to join bounties. Try to get some coins. Wait them to get listed in exchanges. Exchange them to BTC and buy Waves with btc. This is the only way for you to get some waves.

turn the page
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:15:59 AM

Try to join bounties. Try to get some coins. Wait them to get listed in exchanges. Exchange them to BTC and buy Waves with btc. This is the only way for you to get some waves.
You are absolutely right, no one will give you coins for free. Faucets provide you so little that it is not even worth to invest in.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:39:59 AM

First Waves is related to trading right? Just making sure I might have been in the wrong forum. If yes sorry again I did not know that.

Hi guys I would like to know how will I get free waves without spending my money in hand?

I had been into this campaign and its primalbase they already send the payments to all waves address, also Iam  trying to sell and I got stuck than I made my research on how and what did I did wrong at the same time asking questions here at bitcointalk.org .

I than read that you need to have a fee so Iam here asking you guys how can I get free waves? to convert it to bitcoin and the same time cash out my money.

Other Question

2. As a first time user of waves wallet I also want to ask, what struggles(conflic) did you experience when first time used the wallet?
So as I understand you need waves for the fee to exchange PBT to BTC am I right ?
It's easy to buy waves token from exchange than to waste your time doing  faucet, 1 waves is only 0.0012 worth of BTC.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:44:55 AM

You can use faucets to earn waves but it is extremely small amount of waves. The best thing you must do is to participate in a bounty and buy waves with the token you earn.
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:50:04 AM

Free is scam, extra work, marketing, advertising, etc in disguise. There is rarely anything which is completely free.
DaBlockChain101

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:02:37 PM

Other Question

if you have tokens in your waves wallet, but not enough waves for the .003 waves dex fee, you can get some free here...

Lately we read very often about people having problems creating a new order in the WAVES wallet (the famous "Order has not been created" error). The reason was always, that their WAVES balance was at 0, so they couldn't pay the 0.003 WAVES fees.
They had just opened a new WAVES account, transferred some assets (e.g. BTC, ETH) to their wallet and wanted to buy WAVES.
To overcome this problem, we offer now the jump starter service: just enter your address and we send you the needed 0.003 WAVES to get you started! https://wavesmine.com/jumpstart.
MarMoCoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Market Mover

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

Try standing on a street corner with a cup and a sign (wording is your choice, but experiment with different messages).

Collect change from people walking by who like your sign.

Buy WAVE with your new found riches.

Repeat as needed.

MarketMover.pro
MarketMoverCoin -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050013
Moving markets in ways you can only imagine Wink
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:57:08 PM

Yes, joining in some bounty campaign such as signature bounty, twitter and blog bounty to do something for some incoming ICO projects and earn the free bounty tokens, when this coins are listed on exchanges, you can sell them and buy some waves. Actually, this is not a free way, you need pay your effort for making advertisement.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███