Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any anime better than Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood?  (Read 349 times)
sumangs (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:12:46 AM

Fullmetal Alchemist is the best anime I've watch and no other anime was able to have a better story than that. Are there any?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr. Regi

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:55:03 AM

Jojo > all
AIDIL

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:31:06 PM

In my Opinion Anime Clannad is story the best ever watch me...It's Sad Story...The story makes me touched  Cry
miggerboi

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:41:35 PM

I'd say that'd be Monster, it's quite an interesting anime, although few know or even have heard about it. But trust my words when I say this! FMAB < Monster
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:25:48 PM

Death Note!
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

Death Note!
This one of my top anime of all time. How about attack on titan?
raatnak

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:23:21 AM

Parasite, Stain's Gate, I think they are better.
falfa loop

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:41:08 PM

mybe tate no yusha and slime dattaken,ithink.. Wink
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:52:20 PM

I don't like anime, it doesn't make sense
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:38:17 AM

I would suggest trying

- Rurouni Kenshin
- Hellsing
- Overlord
- Kaiji
- Grappler Baki

It all really depends on what type you like really.
Theres so many genres.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:10:54 AM

Fullmetal Alchemist is the best anime I've watch and no other anime was able to have a better story than that. Are there any?
Fullmetal alchemist is indeed a good anime to watch , i also like the story of it where two brothers have the ability in alchemy and they accidentally sacrifice their selves , the older one got his arm metal and the youngest is in the armor form. There are lots anime that is good to watch and enjoy every episodes of them like one piece , naruto all seasons of it. Baki the grappler , boruto , slamdunk , attack of the titan , sword art online , one punch man , black clover , and many more.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:19:50 AM

Full Metal Alchemist is one of my favorite anime ,
Why don't you try this too.
my hero academia
Tokyo Ghoul
One Punch man

2getherglobal

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 10:40:17 AM

I'd say that'd be Monster, it's quite an interesting anime, although few know or even have heard about it. But trust my words when I say this! FMAB < Monster

I like FMAB better as a whole, but story-wise, I agree that Monster's is much more nuanced and of a better quality.
2getherglobal

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 10:41:42 AM

Neon Genesis Evangelion. the tv series, not the recent movies.
Danalex91

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:56:38 AM

not even close. NGE starts as so much promising story, and ends with psychodelica , even studio understands it so they dont continue to produce it.
2getherglobal

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 11:09:28 AM

not even close. NGE starts as so much promising story, and ends with psychodelica , even studio understands it so they dont continue to produce it.

Love it or hate it, you can't deny that it's one of the most influential animes to ever be produced.
pro-tip: don't watch the final quarter of the series while sober Grin
Danalex91

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:43:13 AM

Love it or hate it, you can't deny that it's one of the most influential animes to ever be produced.
I have met my old friend few days ago, and we were talking about how to make his GF watch anime, he said that hew opinion is that all anime is for freaks, and so he thought than NGE will be a good anime for a start, what i said " You want to show hew a movie where boy hit puberty and fall on two girls - one of them is his cloned mother who also fall on him but also have strange relationship with his father, and father killed her few times and make new clones, and then he also spit on the second girl while she is in coma;D:D:D
2getherglobal

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 11:52:19 AM

I have met my old friend few days ago, and we were talking about how to make his GF watch anime, he said that hew opinion is that all anime is for freaks, and so he thought than NGE will be a good anime for a start, what i said " You want to show hew a movie where boy hit puberty and fall on two girls - one of them is his cloned mother who also fall on him but also have strange relationship with his father, and father killed her few times and make new clones, and then he also spit on the second girl while she is in coma;D:D:D

hahahaha *spoiler alert*
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:40:09 PM

Dragon Ball Z

Ghost Fighter

I like Fullmetal Alchemist but for me its just a normal story of cyborgs not like those i have mentioned UNIVERSAL story 😂😂😂
Miley Gillespie

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 10:18:31 AM

Anime like Full Metal Alchemist, will undoubtedly tug at any anime fan's emotions. The series in question is brimming with brotherly love, incredible combat sequences, and, of course, plenty of action, adventure, and drama. The following possibilities resonating with these similar components and themes are mentioned below. And if you're a fan of this genre, you'll recognize the majority of the names on this list. Check them out here for best anime for Full Metal Alchemist:https://www.techshout.com/animes-like-full-metal-alchemist/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: