Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:58:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kairos:The first artificial intelligence driven Exchange Traded Fund [ICO]  (Read 6439 times)
simpic (OP)

Activity: 1241
Merit: 789

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

Ann Translations now available

Spanish Translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050165.0   Thank you @Freemind1
Indonesian Translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051447.0 Thank you @Jovi18

The following has been reserved;

Hindi Translation reserved for @erikalui
Turkish Translation reserved for @Polat90

meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:22:45 AM

hi, i want to join in your social media campaign but i dont see any registration form to fill up..
can somebody help me how to do it,

also, how much is raised already? i went to the site and couldn't find any details about it.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:23:55 AM

hi, i want to join in your social media campaign but i dont see any registration form to fill up..

also, how much is raised already? i went to the site and couldn't find any details about it.

Hey, Its quite simple to sign up for our campaigns. For Facebook, forTwitter, Translations, For signature, Please go to our Bounty thread and get started.

For the investments raised, We have our official addresses open to all. Please have a look to find out about the investment raised. Thank you. Smiley

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:31:44 AM

I think usage of artificial intelligence in crypto trading to understand for analyzing and tracking plus prediction is going to be awesome. This project has great future and will definitely achieve all the required funds through crowdfunding to build this kind of platform.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:14:41 PM

Sorry, but in telegram you create channel. It mean that I don't write.
As I understood tokens will be locked for at least year and not to be able to trade. It saying in
In line with the U.S Securities and Exchange commission Rule 506 of Regulation D, Investors need to be aware that the tokens purchased cannot be sold for at least a year.
Is this right? Or I'm mistaken?
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:59:47 AM

Will you guys distribute the tokens over the Ethereum platform? Or there will be a different wallet for holding them?

BINTEX

Powered by,
Sergeant89

Activity: 462
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:19:24 AM

Again this ***ing scam Grin

Kairos Technologies Scam Promoters Arrested In Belarus
Ethan-Vanderbuilt September 30, 2016

Promoters of the Kairos Planet/Kairos Technologies Ponzi scheme have been arrested today in Belarus.  They could face up to 7 years of imprisonment with a confiscation of their property.

Kairos Planet is operated by Kairos Technologies. Kairos Technologies Limited was founded in 2014. Miguel Luis Viera is the president and primary share holder for Kairos Technologies Limited.

There have been warnings issued in Lithuania and Slovakia about Kairos Planet.  Also, Turkey and Estonia are investigating Kairos Planet.

Here is a translated version of a news story from intex-press.by:

Belarussian Riot Police Detained Organizers Of The Financial Pyramid Kairos

Financial police using riot police detained on September 30 core members of the Kairos Technologies Ponzi scheme, which recently declared itself in Belarus. Kairos Technologies – this is another pyramid scheme, organized in our country, where the founders counted on the gullible people of Belarus.

Now law enforcement officers carried out searches of the leaders and organizers of the financial pyramid. Confiscated computers, telephones, seized on expensive cars and real estate, reports onliner.by with reference to the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

According to the law (Art. 233 of the Criminal Code) detainees could face up to 7 years of imprisonment with confiscation of property. – Source intex-press.by

In my opinion, Kairos Planet is a Ponzi scheme that allows you to recruit your friends and family into it.  You pay them to rent space on your computer and recruit others to do the same.  They then pay you a 250% return on the money you paid them. There have been warnings issued in Lithuania and Slovakia about Kairos Planet. They have no verified income other than the money that representatives are paying. They are trying to hide the reality that they are paying early investors using the investments of later investors.  They recently have been delaying withdrawals and claimed it was because of “malicious attacks” and “technical problems”. I would avoid the Kairos Planet money making opportunity.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:22:43 AM

Chinese ANN is posted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075270.msg20733821#msg20733821
AUruHM

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:33:42 AM

Promoters of the Kairos Planet/Kairos Technologies Ponzi scheme have been arrested today in Belarus.  They could face up to 7 years of imprisonment with a confiscation of their property.

Kairos Planet is operated by Kairos Technologies. Kairos Technologies Limited was founded in 2014. Miguel Luis Viera is the president and primary share holder for Kairos Technologies Limited.

There have been warnings issued in Lithuania and Slovakia about Kairos Planet.  Also, Turkey and Estonia are investigating Kairos Planet.

Financial police using riot police detained on September 30 core members of the Kairos Technologies Ponzi scheme, which recently declared itself in Belarus. Kairos Technologies – this is another pyramid scheme, organized in our country, where the founders counted on the gullible people of Belarus.

Now law enforcement officers carried out searches of the leaders and organizers of the financial pyramid. Confiscated computers, telephones, seized on expensive cars and real estate, reports onliner.by with reference to the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

According to the law (Art. 233 of the Criminal Code) detainees could face up to 7 years of imprisonment with confiscation of property. – Source intex-press.by

In my opinion, Kairos Planet is a Ponzi scheme that allows you to recruit your friends and family into it.  You pay them to rent space on your computer and recruit others to do the same.  They then pay you a 250% return on the money you paid them. There have been warnings issued in Lithuania and Slovakia about Kairos Planet. They have no verified income other than the money that representatives are paying. They are trying to hide the reality that they are paying early investors using the investments of later investors.  They recently have been delaying withdrawals and claimed it was because of “malicious attacks” and “technical problems”. I would avoid the Kairos Planet money making opportunity.
Are you believe that this is the same Kairos? One of big ponzi? Wait for comment.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

I do not think this fund provides fixed income, it is a trading fund and will share the earnings of the fund with the token holders as we have seen Taas, so how can it be a ponzi, i hope dev will clarify this.

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

Sounds like a interesting project. I am reading the white paper and am intrigued by the use of AI in the financial instrument space.
I have joined the twitter campaign my user name is @frugaljoanne

all the best with the ICO launch, it's going strong so far!

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:27:08 PM

Is this the same Kairos and is there a link for this? There is a date of September 30 mentioned so its an old article.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:02:38 PM

This really sounds like an interesting project however I have noticed about the post about scam promoters with the same company name, I am not too sure if they are related but this might bring the project down because of this.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:01:47 PM

Is this the same Kairos and is there a link for this? There is a date of September 30 mentioned so its an old article.
where is the team member? Why not come out to clarify it?
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:18:01 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 07:36:47 PM by vennali

Promoters of the Kairos Planet/Kairos Technologies Ponzi scheme have been arrested today in Belarus.  They could face up to 7 years of imprisonment with a confiscation of their property.

There have been warnings issued in Lithuania and Slovakia about Kairos Planet.  Also, Turkey and Estonia are investigating Kairos Planet.

In my opinion, Kairos Planet is a Ponzi scheme that allows you to recruit your friends and family into it.  You pay them to rent space on your computer and recruit others to do the same.  They then pay you a 250% return on the money you paid them. There have been warnings issued in Lithuania and Slovakia about Kairos Planet. They have no verified income other than the money that representatives are paying. They are trying to hide the reality that they are paying early investors using the investments of later investors.  They recently have been delaying withdrawals and claimed it was because of “malicious attacks” and “technical problems”. I would avoid the Kairos Planet money making opportunity.

where is the team member? Why not come out to clarify it?
It is just pure coincidence that there has been a Kairos named project before but when you look into it. We are extremely different. One of it is a ponzi scheme and we are artificial intelligence driven ETF for block-chain assets. We are basically on the other spectrum of things when compared to ponzis. You could have a look at out white-paper and find out about the team behind the project. We have nothing to hide. Smiley
Also, We do not promote any ponzis and are basically against ponzis. If you have any more questions please let me know. Smiley

Edit: Also wanted to tell you that Kairos actually means the right time to carry out an action and the meaning resonates with our project.

AUruHM

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:58:14 PM

It is just pure coincidence that there has been a Kairos named project before but when you look into it. We are extremely different. One of it is a ponzi scheme and we are artificial intelligence driven ETF for block-chain assets. We are basically on the other spectrum of things when compared to ponzis. You could have a look at out white-paper and find out about the team behind the project. We have nothing to hide. Smiley
Also, We do not promote any ponzis and are basically against ponzis. If you have any more questions please let me know. Smiley

Edit: Also wanted to tell you that Kairos actually means the right time to carry out an action and the meaning resonates with our project.
I'm glad to hear! And I do not regret that I take part in bounty!! Thanks! And luck!!
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:24:54 PM

I'm glad to hear! And I do not regret that I take part in bounty!! Thanks! And luck!!
Good to know. If you have any questions about the campaign, please let me know. I'd be happy to answer them. Smiley

meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:24:41 AM

Hey, Its quite simple to sign up for our campaigns. For Facebook, forTwitter, Translations, For signature, Please go to our Bounty thread and get started.

For the investments raised, We have our official addresses open to all. Please have a look to find out about the investment raised. Thank you. Smiley

thank you. the last time i chewcked, the registration is not there.  Smiley

i think to be easy and more transparent, i suggest to have it right in your site.. so everytime when people visit the site, it'll be easier to find information.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:07:11 AM

I have participated in fb and twitter campaign. But I do not see the who participation details in a single place. Please add the join form and also add the participation list URL in OP. I found the project useful. And will wish a very good luck. Am happy to be a part of the project.
Dear OP, please add the joining forms for fb and twitter and this will make the thread more professional . If it is already in this thread , pardon me, I did not found
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:41:06 PM

I have participated in fb and twitter campaign. But I do not see the who participation details in a single place. Please add the join form and also add the participation list URL in OP. I found the project useful. And will wish a very good luck. Am happy to be a part of the project.
Dear OP, please add the joining forms for fb and twitter and this will make the thread more professional . If it is already in this thread , pardon me, I did not found
Yeah it is up already but on the Bounty page.
click HERE and you will be directed to the spreadsheet. Thanks Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: