Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for another bull move  (Read 4509 times)
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:42:28 PM

In 3 days everything that everybody in this thread before me has said will be proven wrong.

Mild resistance at $80, strong resistance at $70. Once 70 is broken there will be almost no resistance down to $50.

From there comes highly volatile times, before a phase of stability for almost 3 months, after which a new bubble will begin to form.

Mid January 2014 will see the peak of the bubble at absolutely insane highs, but with a new asian crypto-coin gaining in popularity the bubble pops before February begins.

Who are you, the new Nostradamus? Tongue Quite a bold and detailed prediction, what will you do if it doesn't come true?

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:43:38 PM

$1/day is not bad. => +$365 per year. :-) (300%)

While the bubble up to $266 ended in a horrific fireball of a crash, it gave Bitcoin a boat load of exposure. Some of that translated into growth. In a two month span, we had more new users to the forum, more google searches, more client downloads, coverage all over the world (plenty in China). The highs are getting lower, the lows are getting higher. We're finding some balance and things are starting to stabilize a little.

Anyone talking about $30-$40-$50 coins just wants to buy back in on the cheap. It's become wishful thinking by people on the sidelines with pockets full of fiat. I'm sorry they missed the boat, but you can always just go buy a ticket. It's a little more expensive then when you sold, but that's how it works sometimes.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:44:07 PM

In 3 days everything that everybody in this thread before me has said will be proven wrong.

Mild resistance at $80, strong resistance at $70. Once 70 is broken there will be almost no resistance down to $50.

From there comes highly volatile times, before a phase of stability for almost 3 months, after which a new bubble will begin to form.

Mid January 2014 will see the peak of the bubble at absolutely insane highs, but with a new asian crypto-coin gaining in popularity the bubble pops before February begins.

Who are you, the new Nostradamus? Tongue Quite a bold and detailed prediction, what will you do if it doesn't come true?

He will make an equally bold and detailed prediction tomorrow of course!  Wait until Saturday and see Cheesy
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:46:07 PM

No, he's Coinstradamus. Maybe we can get a bounty together and we can pay him to start encoding all his posts again. Clearly his forecasting skills are too good to just release them to the public like this. We'd be much better off if he just encoded everything. Come back in 10 years and decode everything, then we'll all fall to the ground and worship at Coinstradamus' feet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
afbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 03:47:03 PM

I tend to agree with namelessone that its still unproven if this was the peak of the bull run or in fact just a huge correction. The lines of support and resistance have been swinging from a bearish outlook, to more and more bullish recently though.

I like to think I'm quite neutral at the moment, if price drops i'll buy lots of cheap bitcoins, if it starts rising my current bitcoins will be going up in value but i won't be able to buy as many new ones.

BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:53:39 PM

Yokosan thinks ChinaCoin will surpass Bitcoin in January 2014. Big resounding LOL.

Look at silly Yokosan trying to talk down the price with his bold but impossibly detailed predictions.

Yokosan, do us a favor and encrypt your posts so I don't have to read them unless I really want to Grin Grin Grin

Also say things like "If I don't release the text within in 7 days I will quit the forum forever" and then don't release the text or quit the forum forever. This way we can laugh at you even more. 

mobodick

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:59:44 PM

I have been seeing some rather large purchases earlier....but it is still a bear market,imo.
Very soon, it may be proven that it was never a bear market to begin with.

Famous last words?
Certainly not, I'd love it if it dropped to the 40s, lol. But if this chart, and others like it prove right, then yes, the 'bubble' may just re-inflate and we simply experienced a huge correction. I'm actually happy either way.

Ouch., a bubble that re-inflates is just another bubble, not a correction. Or, if after the correction the price goes back to all-high then there was no bubble in the first place.

mobodick

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:04:48 PM

I tend to agree with namelessone that its still unproven if this was the peak of the bull run or in fact just a huge correction. The lines of support and resistance have been swinging from a bearish outlook, to more and more bullish recently though.

I like to think I'm quite neutral at the moment, if price drops i'll buy lots of cheap bitcoins, if it starts rising my current bitcoins will be going up in value but i won't be able to buy as many new ones.

Well, in my opinion the price was way too high at the bubble peak for that time. There was not enough to justify it and to carry the momentum.
I think it was related to the perception that BFL would soon deliver.
In any case, i think that the price will go back to $200+ but when that will happen will depend on an interaction between people frothing for asics and actual deliveries.
NamelessOne
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:18:09 PM

I have been seeing some rather large purchases earlier....but it is still a bear market,imo.

Famous last words?
Certainly not, I'd love it if it dropped to the 40s, lol. But if this chart, and others like it prove right, then yes, the 'bubble' may just re-inflate and we simply experienced a huge correction. I'm actually happy either way.

Ouch., a bubble that re-inflates is just another bubble, not a correction. Or, if after the correction the price goes back to all-high then there was no bubble in the first place.

I meant that the last month would have been the correction. My quotations around 'bubble' were there as a kind of 'yeah everyone seems to call this a bubble' thing. It would be glorious if time proves no bubble happened at all.
mobodick

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:21:49 PM

Famous last words?

I meant that the last month would have been the correction. My quotations around 'bubble' were there as a kind of 'yeah everyone seems to call this a bubble' thing. It would be glorious if time proves no bubble happened at all.

Yeah and MAYBE i did not read your posts too well.
Did you ever stop to think about that? Huh?  Tongue
dandirk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:44:35 PM

last 2 days seem to have a pretty consistent tight moving bottom and top channel.  Looks like the 119-122 resistance is slowing the uptrend down and been flattening out for the last few hours...  If it breaks could continue for slower but positive trend up...  Though it could bounce too.

This uptrend seems a little steeper then the run up before the bubble so it seems consistent.  Are we starting to see some stability in the market... who knows.
NamelessOne
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:49:54 PM

Famous last words?

Yeah and MAYBE i did not read your posts too well.
Did you ever stop to think about that? Huh?  Tongue

Indeed I did, hehe, but I was simply clarifying.  Tongue
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:56:12 PM

3...2...1... POP!
NamelessOne
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:57:42 PM

3...2...1... POP!
LOL! $40 please!
Newscastix

Activity: 349

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:59:16 PM

3...2...1... POP!
LOL! $40 please!

++1
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:19:05 PM

Premise: Price falls 3-4% on essentially negligible volume
Conclusion: it's clearly the end of the world

Logic grade: full retard
xavier

Activity: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:20:26 PM

+1

It's bull time, hang on to your knackers!

Sorry, no. It's bear time. We're going down, dont sell too quickly.
dandirk

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:21:15 PM

What we saw was manipulation and the insanity of more mtgox lag....
Gordonium

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:40:24 PM

3...2...1... POP!

FEELS SO GOOD MAN!

dandirk

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 09:18:46 PM

Sorry to tell you but today wasn't even close to a pop... More like a single or group dumped their coins.  Wasn't even a 10% drop and already more then 50% of the drop is recovered.

A few days ago there was mass buy where it went to 122.  I would just guess, these are the same people trying to pump and dump since the 120 resistance was holding.  Add mtgox lag and you got yourself a mini correction/crash.

Could also be the dwolla or ripple/google news...  Though I think for there to be movement like that caused by fundamentals, it would have to be bigger like US bans btc or something.

Then again BTC isn't really that big of a market, 1 ol'timer could have decided to get out with the dwolla news.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: