Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guptacoin - Digital India - Real Financial Freedom  (Read 3422 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
guptacoin (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:37:31 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 11:28:28 AM by guptacoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:01:23 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 11:53:59 PM by mprep

What is the concept of the project you are offering? Can you explain it in more detail? If your project is really interesting then i might consider it to invest in ICO you will do.
guptacoin (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:11:33 PM

What is the concept of the project you are offering? Can you explain it in more detail? If your project is really interesting then i might consider it to invest in ICO you will do.

In a quick nutshell (from the white paper we are finishing up now):

Guptacoin is setup to be the first and foremost cryptocurrency dedicated to the Indian market. The goal is to enable the people of India to use Guptacoin as a token of value that is no longer controlled by a central entity.

We plan to airdrop 250 – 1,000 Guptacoins (GPT) to each citizen of India by means of SMS verification. 65% (1,300,000,000 GPT) of all coins are reserved for this.

Apart from the reserved airdrop coins we have 25% (500,000,000 GPT) reserved for the miners. The coin will be based upon 3 algorithms that are all ASIC resistant and thus environmentally friendly. The total mining time is set to 31,7 years. After that we expect the network to run on fees.

We also want to encourage people to become part of the decentralized network by setting up their own nodes for as little as $15. The more nodes we have to run the network, the more secure, stable and fast transactions take place. We want to setup a reward program to those who run nodes by offering 25 GPT per month (or the rational equality of the actual uptime). For this we have reserved 7% (140.000.000 GPT).

The remaining 3% (60,000,000 GPT) is reserved for development costs and incentives.

Technical specs:

Coin name   : Guptacoin
Ticker identifier : GPT
Coin sign :   G
Total supply : 2,000,000,000 GPT
Premine :   75% (1,500,000,000) Total

65% (1,300,000,000) Reserved airdrop
7% (140,000,000) Reserved Nodes
3% (60,000,000) Reserved development

Mining algorithms :

Qubit (CPU/GPU only)
Skein (CPU/GPU only)
Groestl (CPU/GPU only)

Block times : 20 sec
Block reward : 10 GPT
Estimated time to last block reward : 31,7 years
dunedainbob

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:01:01 PM

Guptacoin is setup to be the first and foremost cryptocurrency dedicated to the Indian market. The goal is to enable the people of India to use Guptacoin as a token of value that is no longer controlled by a central entity.

We plan to airdrop 250 – 1,000 Guptacoins (GPT) to each citizen of India by means of SMS verification. 65% (1,300,000,000 GPT) of all coins are reserved for this.

Apart from the reserved airdrop coins we have 25% (500,000,000 GPT) reserved for the miners. The coin will be based upon 3 algorithms that are all ASIC resistant and thus environmentally friendly. The total mining time is set to 31,7 years. After that we expect the network to run on fees.

We also want to encourage people to become part of the decentralized network by setting up their own nodes for as little as $15. The more nodes we have to run the network, the more secure, stable and fast transactions take place. We want to setup a reward program to those who run nodes by offering 25 GPT per month (or the rational equality of the actual uptime). For this we have reserved 7% (140.000.000 GPT).

The remaining 3% (60,000,000 GPT) is reserved for development costs and incentives.

Technical specs:

Mining algorithms :

Qubit (CPU/GPU only)
Skein (CPU/GPU only)
Groestl (CPU/GPU only)

There are some excellent ideas here.

First, a coin dedicated to the Indian market is a huge opportunity.  I don't know enough about different cryptos to know if there are other coins targeting India (I'd be surprised if there aren't already people trying this) but India's bureaucracy is heavy.  This may be an area ripe for the kind of decentralization cryptos bring.

Second, airdroping via SMS is a great idea.  There are actually a lot of charities that seek to bring mobile technology (e.g. via mesh networks) to poor and rural areas of India, because many consider mobile technology to be the key to unlocking the potential of these areas, especially when telecom is already huge in urban India.  Any opportunity to interface with the coin via SMS will make it accessible to Indians and tie it to the existing projects that want to use phones to empower rural India.

Third, I'm a fan of ASIC resistance in general, though that's a person preference.

Any idea when you might be providing more detail?  Are we talking days?  Weeks?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:04:17 PM

Isnt a surname of Indian people. Nxt thing ppl with come out with ChoudharyCoin, SharmaCoin. I betcha u have a surname by the Gupta.  Cheesy

Edit - About the SMS verification, how do you intend to do it. Do ppl need to submit their numbers?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 02:10:14 PM

Isnt a surname of Indian people. Nxt thing ppl with come out with ChoudharyCoin, SharmaCoin. I betcha u have a surname by the Gupta.  Cheesy

Edit - About the SMS verification, how do you intend to do it. Do ppl need to submit their numbers?

When there can be Trump coin, why not Guptacoin. I like Modi coin too lol

Will this coin be used only on Indian shopping websites/markets?

itulaj1

Activity: 300

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

dev are you open bounty?
Gina

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:23:48 PM

I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:26:56 PM

The first indian crypto project in my memory. I like the goal of this project, it's seems very pure and noble.
So 75% premine is meaning airdrop for indian people and rest 25 is minable?
Also glad to hear that is asic-resistant algo, damn asics is an evil of earth Wink

When the launch will be , main question?

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ethereumnews

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

PM me for posting ANN.

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:29:51 PM

Stupid coin with stupid goal. Crypto currencies were meant to bring people together.

I hope your shit coin fails.

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:36:49 PM

premine 75% ,shit idea!
duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:40:01 PM

Technical specs:

Mining algorithms :

Qubit (CPU/GPU only)
Skein (CPU/GPU only)
Groestl (CPU/GPU only)

There are some excellent ideas here.

First, a coin dedicated to the Indian market is a huge opportunity.  I don't know enough about different cryptos to know if there are other coins targeting India (I'd be surprised if there aren't already people trying this) but India's bureaucracy is heavy.  This may be an area ripe for the kind of decentralization cryptos bring.

Second, airdroping via SMS is a great idea.  There are actually a lot of charities that seek to bring mobile technology (e.g. via mesh networks) to poor and rural areas of India, because many consider mobile technology to be the key to unlocking the potential of these areas, especially when telecom is already huge in urban India.  Any opportunity to interface with the coin via SMS will make it accessible to Indians and tie it to the existing projects that want to use phones to empower rural India.

Third, I'm a fan of ASIC resistance in general, though that's a person preference.

Any idea when you might be providing more detail?  Are we talking days?  Weeks?

bounty program?
translation Vietnamese?
wallet?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:43:31 PM

Is this an ambitious or stupid goal?
75% premine? are you serious?
Hope you guys have a good plan to develop this project, good luck
lfilipetav

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:00:41 PM

Stupid coin with stupid goal. Crypto currencies were meant to bring people together.

I hope your shit coin fails.

I Hope your lack of interest beside Ethereum News dies. India in many parts of the country is suffering from the lack of pressed fiat currency. The size of the country in terms of money management is nowhere compared to any country. I am an European, maybe since my country has close ties for centuries with India we get more news but still. It wouldn't hurt to google it first.

Some people in India just don't have access to fiat currency, in the means that would be necessary. If you add that to the fact that some people don't have access to a decent banking system, or at least functional one like in the west. The distribution is flawled.

I want to know more on how they think this should work, understand how they might create value for the coin (as it will be distributed) and get people either mining it or be used as node. And how they plan to work around the 1 person = x Gupta, then if one person dies = y, one person is born = z.

If this options are not implemented, the whole point behind the set number of coins per person is useless.
ethereumnews

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

PM me for posting ANN.

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:07:21 PM

Also 'Gupta' is worst name. Take a look what Guptas did to South Africans. http://www.newstatesman.com/culture/observations/2017/07/gupta-scandal-how-british-pr-firm-came-unstuck-south-africa

Gupta scammed entire nation of South Africa. Do not trust Gupta.
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:25:47 PM

I think announcements with just a picture and a "more coming soon" isn't that good. Why not just wait until you have the whitepaper and everything ready and the, bam! All at once?
fiki fuka

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:28:36 PM

This is a project like what is no twitter account, facebook slack and others. Whether the project is a very promising project. But hopefully this project mwnjadi number one in india and the best.
abjingyun

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:38:26 PM

New project but very impressive, very good for us follow, hopefully this project continues and success. thank you
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:02:10 PM

Well I'm not targeted so my interest is very low. But good luck, and I like the image, that's why I continued to read the thread  Smiley
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:34:40 PM

Best of luck guptaji
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: