Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be contented on what you have?  (Read 9271 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:03:27 PM

really, first we need to be grateful for what we have and don't take everything for granted...well, and strive for more is not prohibited, just enjoy the process and every minute of life))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Laboico

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:43:13 PM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
And at you all is good with money:)
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:39:10 PM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
You need to know first if you really need that thing that you don't have, if it is just your WANTS, then you should not to buy it. We need to know that differences of NEEDS AND WANTS.
agree. but humans are weak. they are full of wants and their wants are unending and unsatisfying. the more they desire for something the more they are not satisfied and the more they desire for a greater things. there is this incomplete feelings in every person in which they dont know what would fill them so they try to fill it with material things and luxury.

Cryptochondriasis

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:50:13 PM

The secret about being contented on what you have is that there is no secret - you just have to become the person who is like that.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:01:48 AM

to be contented,do not be envious,be content on what you have.find the little things that can give you simple joys and find the things about yourself that you are happy with.
poging.unique

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:25:32 AM

Balance your lifestyle. If you have a lot of money then you have the right to buy what you want. Be practical. If your money is not enough until your old time then its better to save money, invest and buy only the most important thing for you to survive. Don't be like a one day millionaire person. Plan for your future and not only to your self but to the family that you may create. Material thing may be destroy and damage but your goal, plan, and investment in the future is much important above all.
budaybuday

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:20:29 AM

Sometimes we don't get contented at what we have because we envy what the other people have. Just think it in this way. There are people who don't even have what you have now. So be thankful that you have something.
im posible

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:09:04 AM

Look at the people below us, then we'll feel we've done enough. And remember sometime, sooner or later we will die and it could be current or tomorrow so for what continue to want more and more if a time will only we leave.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:14:01 AM

To be contented, be happy. Avoid envy to others who have things you do not have. Being contented is accepting what you are ,who you are and what you have. Do not compare yourself to others. We are blessed differently and unique in our own way.
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:14:31 AM

Be grateful for what you already have, then you will be happy. If you concentrate on what you do not have, you will never feel enough.

I think humans never really feel enough. but we can be much more satisfied with ourselves if we try to increase the 'grateful level' to make ourselves happy, and limit ourselves to pursue more. Set realistic goal achievement only. for that alone can keep us from any disappointment and regret. Otherwise, we will only pursue the desire of illusion for more, but never reach satisfaction. We all have the option of being happy with what we have now and then. the secret of inner satisfaction is being able to be grateful, and able to come to terms with desire which is the source of self-discontent .
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:33:32 AM

because satisfaction sometimes never stop too, whenever we see new things, we want to try it, to have it, that is what we are human, specially when these things that we desire we do not have it when we were young, during childhood and so we want to experience it and there's nothing wrong with it as long as you have the money to buy it and can be useful. what wrong is continues buying without money and all is credit.. to be content with what you have is base on personality its attitude also. if you're taught to be happy and content with simple thing that you have you will learn to appreciate it.

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:49:22 AM

For me as long as my family are not suffering from health conditions,from financial crisis and i have made my parents happy through emotional and financial support i am already contented with what i have.

david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:51:45 AM

Accept what you have, also look at the other people who lacks many thing than you. And I think on that very moment contentment will be easily on your side.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:19:00 AM

It all depends on how a person thinks. There are people who will not be contended no matter what they have.  Those people are the one who wants love and attention. In your case, I think what you can do is to discipline your self and have the right mindset on how you use your money.I suggest that you plan to buy something that is long term, a new house,car,travel abroad etc. Having a credit is not advisable for you because you soubded like a shopaholic.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
manananggal

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:48:26 AM

satisfaction with life does not depend on how many things you can afford to buy.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:59:51 AM

be a minimalist! just get the stuff or thing you need and not what you want ! people are not contented on what are they having coz everytime they have one they look for something better , they dream of a thing and once got it they will look for a better one! this is not a practical life  and thats why many people are still in the poor group of the community coz they are having too much wants and forget the thing that they really need most !
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:12:33 AM

To be contented with what you have, is to totally accept and love what you have, because when you love what you have, You must value, and when you value what you have, you must appreciate it, and when you appreciate with what you have you will be contented with it.
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:52:37 AM

Just be happy in what you have and what you are right now.Contentment means happiness.
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:08:54 AM

You need to buy things that will bring pleasure and joy, well, or in extreme cases just a necessity. And so rejoice in every acquisition, because it makes your life even easier and better. All this is limited only by our finances.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:35:09 AM

Just be happy and be thankful on what you have . And do not compare your self on what you have others thats the way to be contented on what you have. Because sometimes comparing yourself to others is making yourself not contented on what yiu have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: