Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be contented on what you have?  (Read 9270 times)
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

It's individual perception if you want more you eager to get more things in life you are not content but if you are discipline individual and satisfied on what you have. Recognize in every little things in life learned to accept what you have need not to greed for more, the more you have it's became complicated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ruzel13

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

How to be contented on what you have , be contented  of what you have don't be a insecure to other people may be God plan what is for you so be thankful of God because you have a happy life may be not perfect but be thankful

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM   ▲   WHITE PAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  SLACK   ▲   DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Angelic T

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Satisfaction is a challenging thing.it's almost like the opposite of ambition. Why would you be satisfied when you know you can do more and gain more. I'm not sure man can be satisfied. Our needs are insatiable. One moment you think you are okay and the next moment another thing pops up. To be content in a way means to kowtow to failure. As a religious person, I'm made to understand that there's nothing new under the sun and everything is vanity. You can never be satisfied with what the world has to offer. Chasing after the next big thing is greediness because there is always going to be a bigger thing to come. Simplicity is the key. All that matters is having the people you love around you. Covering yourself with material things never keep you contented
4Rena

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

Focus more on yourself than others(less comparisons). Accept that life is not a race Believe in what you do. set realistic goals.  Marry a God fearing lady
fafapol

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

To have a contentment in your life is very simple, just learn to appreciate or value on what you already have. If you know how to appreciate things and already happy with it, that means you are contented.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

For me to be contented on what I have, is to be satisfied on what you have, if you are contented on all the things that you have in your life, it will help you to manage and buy a lot of things.
iamsunny

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

In order to be contented, you have to appreciate what you already have. Change your mindset. Before planning to buy something, you have to ask yourself first: Why am I buying this? What is the purpose of this? Yes you can afford. But it doesn't mean to have everything you don't have. Accept and contentment will follow.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

Better not to becuase you will stop growing and improving. At my opinion everyone should becoming better every day and i'm trying to do this.

Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

Focus only on the things that you have, do not look for the things that you don't have. Focus on saving money for your future. Avoid comparing yourself to others so to avoid the feeling of incompleteness and the feeling of being not contented in life. And make yourself busy to progress of what you have everyday.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

Being contented on what you have is just being aware what you really needed. Buying things you want will provide you temporary happiness and if you wanted to contented then just be grateful on what you have. It's not bad to buy things as long you earn that money but sometimes buying things is our way to satisfy our self doesn't really create a real happiness.
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:09:02 AM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

There's nothing wrong if you buy something you want. If it is afford, why not. To satisfy yourself.
But if you want to save money. You must have a plan where you will allocate your money. Save it to a new house, new car or invest in business. I know there are many temptation wherever you go. Especially when you go to the mall new phone,gadgets,clothes and everything. Stop for a moment and remind yourself that you already have everything you need...
nacharlene

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

Life balance has become a bit of a cliche. Balance implies a weak compromise where efforts are juggled. But the alternative to balance doesn’t need to be obsession. Having several areas of focus at a time will help smooth out the fluctuations in your experience. Pick 3-5 things that are critical for you and a dozen more you feel are important.
Onepop

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

It depends on how you manage your money and if you are satisfied with what you have. Because if you are not satisfied with what you have then everytime you see something you like the result will always be the same. But if you are satisfied with what you have now then you wouldn't be tempted in buying those things. Try to scribble down what are the things you want and need, want are things you just want to have because other people have it too; need would be things you need everyday and you can't do by without them because they are that important.
Correct the money that have earned should have proper management buy only what is needed and satisty what you have . If you will not satisfied of what you have maybe someday you will regret.
c.ristos

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:44:00 AM

I used to want a lot of things in life. Some moments I even wished so hard for something to happen faster, like finishing up my stint with the army.
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
You are being tempted by those things. Don't compare of the things that you don't have. Don't focus on what others have. Appreciate even the smallest thing or happening that makes you happy. I also experience envy, and planning what things to buy. I'll return a question, What do you want to dohave when you get older? Me- it's simple to have ahouse to live,a garden, I want and I imagine my self planting flowers in my yard. Planting potatos and other root crops. But before that I want tp experience the trends in my younger years.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

we must to fucos only on the things that we can get not on the things that hard to get.dont compare also yourself to othrs so that you will not be temted to have the things that they have and you don't have.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Rhoby10

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

Well many people are contented what they have and some are not, because they want more much better and never stop planning their life to changes and etc. So that people are conted for  their lifes complete so people are continued buying or changing their self for much better than others
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

For me theres to many way to be contented first is , be open to change. Those who change at least one of their viewpoints or behaviors every few months are more likely to look to the future with hope and positivity. These individuals also generally claim to be in a better mood most of the time. Keep in mind that growth isn’t possible without change, and try to approach life’s changes with open arms so that you can feel more satisfied overall. For example is you may decide to change your political stance on taxes after you hear someone bring up a few strong points that you hadn’t before considered. Second is , look at things from a new perspective. By attempting to look at seemingly negative situations in a positive light, you can change your thought processes over time. This may help you to feel more satisfied because you’re putting a positive filter on the people, events, and situations in your life. And lastly , Practice daily gratitude. Write in a gratitude journal each day in order to consistently recognize all of the great things that you have in your life. Whether you write a whole page or just a sentence each day on what you feel grateful for, this activity may help you feel satisfied by bringing all the positives of your life to light.
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

for me personally buying new things something must be if the old things have been damaged and can not be repaired again, maybe some rich people who have abundant wealth thinking that buying new goods for trivial reasons such as bored with old goods and or just mere satisfaction, and it is less good habits then immediately grateful because there are still many who need the goods that are considered we are not his time anymore it is valuable and want to have the people of the lower class,
Fenakar

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

I think you can never be completely happy with what you have. It is always necessary to improve and achieve Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: