Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:51:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the things that can motivate and inspire a student to study hard?  (Read 1134 times)
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

I think that its all about person's aspiration and desire to learn smt new

The fact that its an investment in your future? ..Probably, no Grin
As I can remeber myself , I was really enthusiastic and motivated when we had really good teachers ..by the way, there is a new project called teachemeplease..its a blockchain platform system which contains all the studying material and you have an access all the time..but I guess, its more for self-dicipline people))

I totally agree with you..If you want to study you will be..if not..you will look for different ways to skip

So, why do these guys need to turn to blockchain platform? If I understand correct they are working as a portal which offers educational  ..why cant they just continue to work like this?
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

As a student I am still struggling on how to deal with laziness I have when it comes to
studying.

For me, failure is an enough motivation for a student to study hard. Start out with something that is really easy, and give yourself a small reward, like maybe go get an ice cream cone. If my grades getting low my mother ask me why, so they are disappointed to my grade because it is very low. My father said if I want to become rich I need to be a hard woking student, because the study is the key for my dreams.
bongens

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

What motivates a student to be motivated and be inspired to study hard is first of all ambition in life, and also to dream dreams.the student should set what goal he or she wants to achieve to keep him/her to be motivated and be inspired
oleshkin24

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

Possibility to help other people with it's professional knowledge and skills.
manase

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

Good academic environment, motivations from parents or guardian, set goals etc.
Mmball2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:13:17 AM

Other students are motivated to study hard if they have enough comfort like finances, transportation, food.and friends. Others also are motivated if they see others ahead of them became successful that someday they will be like them. Others their inspiration are their families and loveones. They study hard so that their future family won't experience the hardships.
tinyblue

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

The only real thing that can inspire a student is if they're doing something they love. Unfortunately most people just want to sit back and relax, not much.
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:36:39 AM

As a student I am still struggling on how to deal with laziness I have when it comes to
studying.
Self-motivation is very hard but not like it impossible.
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

Of course that's much easier said than done, as all students are motivated differently and it takes time and a lot of effort to learn to get a classroom full of kids enthusiastic about learning, working hard, and pushing themselves to excel
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

Money is a strong driver too. try it
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

Students have different goals in life when they studied. Some of them use their family as their inspiration to study. Me too is using it when i was studying in the past. This is a great motivation for everyone.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Zeer0

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

Lovelife....
If someone is saying we can do it together never give up...
Let's push it.... Giving you an hug when your down...
Lecturing when your wrong, helping you do projects....
Laugh with your stupidity.....
And giving you promise and rewarding you something after exams.....
Yeah!!! I study hard to get my reward....
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

studying.
Passion, purpose and ambition.
You need those things to be successful on your learning.
Learning or studying is the key of success, it cant be forced, you need to be on your own and find out how to do it with passion.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

I always set goals for myself, to motivate myself to study. For example, I will award myself with something I have really wanted if I achieve the grades I'm after.

Magicianull

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

College taxes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: