Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the things that can motivate and inspire a student to study hard?  (Read 1133 times)
Kaye (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:17:56 PM

As a student I am still struggling on how to deal with laziness I have when it comes to
studying.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John777

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:32:41 PM

Always need to represent the ultimate goal. If you get a good education, you can get a job at prestigious jobs and provide for yourself, and if you do not study, you can remain in poverty all your life and you will not have a family.

Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 04:04:33 PM

As a student I am still struggling on how to deal with laziness I have when it comes to
studying.
Holla Kaye ,
They are two cause that we became lazy .
1. Lack of interest : If you dont have an interest on that particular thing you will easily became lazy but you can deal on it by motivating yourself like thinking what benifits can you will get on that particular thing.
2. Enviroment: The enviroment also is one of a cause of laziness ,for example your room, you feel not comfortable and you easily became lazy in studying in your room ,theirs a solution on that just rearrange or redesign your room.

Hope that tips help you Grin
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:40:09 PM

studying.
Holla Kaye ,
1. Lack of interest : If you dont have an interest on that particular thing you will easily became lazy but you can deal on it by motivating yourself like thinking what benifits can you will get on that particular thing.
2. Enviroment: The enviroment also is one of a cause of laziness ,for example your room, you feel not comfortable and you easily became lazy in studying in your room ,theirs a solution on that just rearrange or redesign your room.

Very good post.

What I would add to that is to make a daily plan arrange them in order of importance. Do not do the easy ones to get them off the list, work from the top doing the most important ones first.

Also think long term, if you are someone who needs instant gratification, work on this, as it can really get in the way.
Eth-Jackcoin

Activity: 350

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:05:45 PM

studying.
Holla Kaye ,

well said Bro!
Also, Try to look beyond and see the need for what you're doing. in other-words, you need a DRIVE.

Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:35:01 AM

Things that they can motivate them to study hard are; their dreams that they want to achieve in their future, their families, and to learn more things that they can help them
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:49:17 AM

Look around who still want to learn, they fight with their economic circumstances .. then why are we lazing around? Feel like you think .. Smiley

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:56:42 AM

Things that they can motivate them to study hard are; their dreams that they want to achieve in their future, their families, and to learn more things that they can help them

Yaa you are right, those who are lazy must remember the dreams that he wanted before .. to eliminate laziness must definitely remember the dreams to be achieved and also must remember the family because they are the ones who support us other than close friends.

2econd

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:45:46 AM

You are struggling with laziness because you are indeed lazy. You're not struggling, at all!

Motivation is nothing, it's to get you going. It's discipline you're looking for.
If you need motivation during any task you perform in your life, your life looks grim indeed.

Discipline mate! Kung bloody Fu! Student life is as laid back as it gets, how can be looking into a book cover an hour a day be too much?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lancetheyiffer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:46:08 PM

Yeah as a fellow student its really hard to study because of some teachers that just talk and just say the lesson no interaction with us, thats what bores me the most, i got inspired in many way battling my depression is one of it.  when i interview students in our area they said that they get motivted because of there gf and bf . do you agree?
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

It's hard to find motivation to be diligent in learning. Except by being ourselves and doing what we like, if we do not like it we have a way to learn to like things we do not like
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:08:25 PM

yeah i believe its just a matter of who you are and what type of person you are. it really depends on oneself because you cant force students to study hard when they are distracted from other things, they should be guided though and let them enjoy what they are doing but keeping them thought of their responsibilities

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Clutch_Jones

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:27:25 AM

1) Surround yourself with positive people. In school, and out. Negative people bring you down. Positive people raise you up.

2) Find something you really enjoy to take your mind off of the school work from time to time. Getting burnt out is a big reason people tend you start slacking in school.

3) Develop a schedule, where capable, of schoolwork time and then "play time", through the week. Try as hard as possible to adhere to this schedule. Again, work is important, but everybody needs some brain relaxation, too.

★★★  Ⓚ   KORE:  Providing you Tor Integration / Anonymity for 4 years!   Ⓚ  ★★★
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:34:37 AM

Love, Goals and Your parents will help you inspire to succeed.
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:04:24 AM

made some reward maybe would be more better for you to study
Hipster999

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:20:32 AM

You just need to communicate more with strong people who have great goals, set goals and achieve them. Without goals, life will be wasted and you will not achieve anything, because laziness will destroy you.

Noa_Amable

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:25:16 AM

with good education it is possible to get a well-paid job ))
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:03:46 PM

You should put study something that you really want to know, doesn't matter what and how ridiculous it might sound for the school people, then learn everything you can about it.

You should find the things that would motivate you to study hard then study.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:20:55 PM

If you really want to finish studies. Maintain a good attitude in going to school. Being lazy won't help you and it will only put you in bad situation. It's better to have goals in life, set your dreams high and always think of your family as motivation in life to finish your studies.

Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:39:57 PM

Think of studying as a privilege rather than just a thing to do. Most of the people out there wants to have a formal education but can't afford one. Quit being lazy just to act cool and remove the mindset of "I can pass this class as easy as pie". Help the world become better by being an example. Don't you ever forget the people who help you with your studies. Maybe your parents or you are working to go to school that being said should be enough to motivate you. Just my sentiments on student being lazy. Cheesy (I do hope you work hard to achieve your goal)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: