Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ethereum classic have a future ?  (Read 3167 times)
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

IMO, Ethereum classic have room to grow and i believe its value will rise. However i would have diversify my portfolio and hold a few coins, especially Bitcoin.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

It is just a matter of time before ETC rallies to new highs alongwith other Alts on next rally.
Some crypto gurus have $100 target for it. Hold some for long-term.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:27:59 PM

Vitalik Buterin has nice projects for Ethereum such as Proof of Stake. I believe this will be the future of the cryptocurrency world. While there is no updates in Ethereum Classic. I do not believe ETC will have a future, Stratis, NEO and Waves will surpass ETC in the end.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:32:00 PM

Vitalik Buterin has nice projects for Ethereum such as Proof of Stake. I believe this will be the future of the cryptocurrency world. While there is no updates in Ethereum Classic. I do not believe ETC will have a future, Stratis, NEO and Waves will surpass ETC in the end.

Changes will happen to every crypto it depends on time how people will react to it. Now only a few projects are being launched on this ETC blockchain, so in future, there are chances that the price of ETC will increase when the demand of blockchain is increasing.
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:38:13 PM

i consider to invest 3000$ on Ethereum classic and waiting to see what's hapenning.
does  it have a  future ? maybe bigger than Ethereum ?

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:55:02 AM

If I have 3000 $, I will invest into some altcoin, do not just use 1 classic ethereum alone, because classic ethereum may not be profitable for you, as good as altcoin there must be weakness. I think if the classical ethereum saw its development quite good, but for the future no one knows
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:26:14 AM

OP should consider splitting 3k$ into different altcoins in order to decrease risks of failing. Try to find 3-5 different and promising alts and invest in them
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:02:27 AM

You should diversify your portfolio, as the guy above said. Buy some BTC, LTC, Sia, etc. to mitigate your losses when one of them crashes.
  As for buying ETH, it was only $1 a few years back and now it is ~$200... so I think you can definitely make a nice profit over the long term. Keep in mind the price of ETH is highly correlated with that of Bitcoin. If you think the BTC price will go down in the coming months (as many are saying), then you might want to wait a bit before investing.
ETH and BTC move in a similar manner but they do not have identical patterns, you just need to look at the recent weeks and months, ETH has lost a lot of value while bitcoin has gained value even in these difficult circumstances, so I do not think there are going to be better circumstances to buy ETH than the ones we are in.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:40:57 AM

Ethereum classic have future because its a part of ethereum coin. For sure before end of this year 2017 possible price of ethereum classic become 100 dollars each . Its better to buy ethereum clasic now dont wait ethereum classic increase more before you buy . But remember invest only you can afford to lose . Dont invest all your money investonly the extra money you have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ahmia39

Activity: 1400

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:13:02 PM

ETC in my opinion has a pretty good potential. I also started investing in ETCs. Altcoin is quite attractive with prices still very cheap today.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:47:08 PM

ETC in my opinion has a pretty good potential. I also started investing in ETCs. Altcoin is quite attractive with prices still very cheap today.
Yes ETC have a potential in the market, but I think it is not enough. Due to slowly fluctuation of ETC value in the market, some users were not waste their time to entertain the ability of ETC. However, it is good to buy as investment in trading because some altcoins was unpredictable value.
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:05:47 AM

Yes ethereum classic do have a future. As it is an altcoin of Ethereum and so it is one of the best platform this days. And also as what we can see in trading sites it also shows great performance.
novaprime

Activity: 812

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:14:45 PM

Yes ethereum classic do have a future. As it is an altcoin of Ethereum and so it is one of the best platform this days. And also as what we can see in trading sites it also shows great performance.
I agree with you ETC is a very potential altcoin in the future and is developed by ETH. I think if ETC adds more features like ETH then surely ETC could go beyond ETH and possibly be competing with Bitcon.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:21:16 PM

Ethereum Classic is not bad coin I think.But I have no interest about this coin.Already Ethereum Classic is pumping 4.28% reference https://coinmarketcap.com
now Ethereum Classic price is 14.86$

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
epitome

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:31:13 PM

If ethereum classic does have new projects coming up ,then we could see some movement in the price,with ETH being blowing out of proportion and having some issues with scaling then it is a good idea to use ETC to start the new projects and that can happen it will have a good future and can see the price start moving up.
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:05:29 PM

If you look at the whole price chart, then it's downward, what can change it?

zzz
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:04:56 AM

If you look at the historical graph you will see that ETC has gone up as the time has passed by but if you look the at last weeks or months you will see a downward trend but that is after a massive movement in the altcoin market that happened in the first 6 months of the year.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:32:07 AM

If you look at the historical graph you will see that ETC has gone up as the time has passed by but if you look the at last weeks or months you will see a downward trend but that is after a massive movement in the altcoin market that happened in the first 6 months of the year.
Eth does not have that potential of touching the sky in the coming years. Unless and until the bitcoins are playing hard in the market, eth can’t produce a drastic profit. Eth needs a lot of improvement and updates in order to remain in the picture. Otherwise it will disappear soon.
okinnas

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:40:29 AM

Hi guys

i was procrastinate till now about investing on crypto - currency
but now when i see the raise of Ethereum i want to make some big money

i consider to invest 3000$ on Ethereum classic and waiting to see what's hapenning.
does  it have a  future ? maybe bigger than Ethereum ?

For Ethereum Classic no, for Ethereum yes. Don't focus on a single coin. You should have at least 4 or 5 favorite coins to invest on. Watch out for LTC, ETH, XMR, Dash. Only my opinion.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:25:39 AM

Now when there is no much hype around it, maybe it is good time for accumulation.Price is also very acceptable now.Everything else tells me to invest. I won't compare it with ETH nor any other token this was done so many time..Yes have a future, without doubts. But can we hold it so till then? So much activity in crypto world, you just can't stay aside with one or few coins in pockets..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: