Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO of 2017 CloudMining.co.in Just $1.33 per token during initial offering.  (Read 570 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:50:46 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 10:06:13 PM by btc4peace

Visit our launch page for more info: https://cloudmining.co.in
Important mathematical note: For every $13.50 we are able to earn approximately $0.06 USD daily from Genesis and Hashflare Mining.
Important technical note: BTC distributions are made automatically via FaucetSystem and your earnings accumulate every 60 seconds to give the maximum cost averaging effect!

Phase 0: 10,000 tokens for sale at BTC 0.0005 (USD $1.33 if paying by Credit card)
$5,000 will be used to cover our overhead costs.  I do not expect to need any more than that for getting this started since I have been building these project sites already for the past 2 years.
The remaining $8,300 will be invested into mining contracts, earning approx. $40/daily for coin holders.
Maximum activated memberships: 10,000.  Earnings $40/day.  Earnings per Membership: $0.004 daily, or $0.12 monthly

Phase 1: 10,000 tokens for sale at BTC 0.001 (USD $2.66 if paying by Credit card)
All funds will be invested into mining contracts, adding approx. $120/daily for coin holders, bringing the total daily earnings to approx $160 for coin holders.
Maximum activated memberships: 20,000.  Earnings $160/day.  Earnings per Membership: $0.008 daily, or $0.24 monthly

Phase 2: 10,000 tokens for sale at BTC 0.002 (USD $5.32 if paying by Credit card)
All funds will be invested into mining contracts, adding approx. $235/daily for coin holders, bringing the total daily earnings to approx $395 for coin holders.
Maximum activated memberships: 30,000.  Earnings $395/day.  Earnings per Membership: $0.013 daily, or $0.39 monthly

Phase 3: 10,000 tokens for sale at BTC 0.004 (USD $10.64 if paying by Credit card)
All funds will be invested into mining contracts, adding approx. $472/daily for coin holders, bringing the total daily earnings to approx $867 for coin holders.
Maximum activated memberships: 40,000.  Earnings $867/day.  Earnings per Membership: $0.021 daily, or $0.65 monthly

Phase 4: 10,000 tokens for sale at BTC 0.008 (USD $21.28 if paying by Credit card)
All funds will be invested into mining contracts, adding approx. $945/daily for coin holders, bringing the total daily earnings to approx $1812 for coin holders.
Maximum activated memberships: 50,000.  Earnings $1812/day.  Earnings per Membership: $0.036 daily, or $1.09 monthly

Phase 5: 10,000 tokens for sale at BTC 0.016 (USD $42.56 if paying by Credit card)
All funds will be invested into mining contracts, adding approx. $1891/daily for coin holders, bringing the total daily earnings to approx $3703 for coin holders.
Maximum activated memberships: 60,000.  Earnings $3703/day.  Earnings per Membership: $0.061 daily, or $1.85 monthly

Phase 6: 10,000 tokens for sale at BTC 0.032 (USD $85.12 if paying by Credit card)
All funds will be invested into mining contracts, adding approx. $3783/daily for coin holders, bringing the total daily earnings to approx $7486 for coin holders.
Maximum activated memberships: 70,000.  Earnings $7486/day.  Earnings per Membership: $0.107 daily, or $3.21 monthly

Phase 7: 10,000 tokens for sale at BTC 0.064 (USD $170.24 if paying by Credit card)
All funds will be invested into mining contracts, adding approx. $7566/daily for coin holders, bringing the total daily earnings to approx $15052 for coin holders.
Maximum activated memberships: 80,000.  Earnings $15052/day.  Earnings per Membership: $0.188 daily, or $5.64 monthly

Phase 8: 10,000 tokens for sale at BTC 0.128 (USD $340.48 if paying by Credit card)
All funds will be invested into mining contracts, adding approx. $15132/daily for coin holders, bringing the total daily earnings to approx $30184 for coin holders.
Maximum activated memberships: 90,000.  Earnings $30184/day.  Earnings per Membership: $0.335 daily, or $10.07 monthly

Phase 9: 10,000 tokens for sale at BTC 0.256 (USD $680.96 if paying by Credit card)
All funds will be invested into mining contracts, adding approx. $30264/daily for coin holders, bringing the total daily earnings to approx $60448 for coin holders.
Maximum activated memberships: 100,000.  Earnings $60448/day.  Earnings per Membership: $0.604 daily, or $18.13 monthly

In addition to the above mining investments, we have the following projects that will contribute directly to the payout fund:

• Our "BitBuzz" ad system to generate traffic for the project, members, and revenues (80% built)
  • Altcoin.pub will be a complete trading hub for Shapeshift traders that generates commissions from trades made through our site.  All commissions go to the coin holders (10% built, though this will not take long to complete)
  • A complete MMO RPG Arena game (ethereummining.co.in) - all virtual item sales and subscriptions go to the fund (90% complete)
  • TwitchPotato (Twitch Streamer assistance and follower club) - sales go to the coin holders (50% built)
  • Social Media follower sales (using sociPanel)  I created (and sold) FollowKings.com ... I need to rebuild a similar site.  Sales go to the fund
  • Bitcoin ATM setups in Grand Rapids MI (researching still) - fees to the coin holders
  • Wind Turbine (Phase 11+).  This will be complex but I believe we can do it.  We can use the Clean energy to build our own mining farm with Switch Inc in Grand Rapids, or we could sell the energy to Consumers Energy in Michigan, and collect payment from them via ACH to Bitwage, where the funds would be converted to BTC and sent to the payout fund.
  • Build our own Micropayment processor (I want to create a fully autonomous system and that means we need to own our own sites and have no 3rd parties if possible.
  • Educational Games
  • Community Contributions?

How do I (the ICO owner) earn money?  After Phase 4 of the ICO, All extra tokens are destroyed.  There will only be 150,000 tokens plus whatever sells on the DEX exchange (visit our site for info on how to get CMC tokens for just BTC 0.0005 today!)  I will be keeping a reserve of 10,000 of the 150,000 tokens for my income/personal use.  All my incomes from now on will be put to the coin holders value.

PM me for large investments or inquiries.

Joshua

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:13:49 AM

I looked at the page quickly but it doesn't give me back good feeling.

There's no links to social account, just to a facebook personal account, maybe yours.
It's also a strange way to collect money with paypal or creditcard instead of other cryptos.

I'll definitely stay away from your project.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:16:24 AM

Ugh... cloud mining... soooooooooooooooo many warning bells right now
btc4peace (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:18:57 PM

@ the two replies above...

Thank you for your feedback.  As for social media accounts.  I NEED A TEAM.  I can set these up but I am the programmer and CEO and all of it.  Want to get involved and help me?  I can offer some CMC tokens for helpers.

As for "Cloud Mining" YES it is a sketchy term and that is why I am pushing forward on it.  I showed my plan (real mining contracts with Genesis and Hashflare + our external revenue streams).   The difference between cloud mining and the CMC ICO is that you do not HAVE to activate your tokens, you can resell them.

I am moving forward on the development of this ICO and if I cannot get traction/involvment I could always rebrand and launch with a professional service.  I have no money to pay a firm to assist with this.

Any ideas on how to do this better?  I mean, 99% of the funds that come in from the ICO go directly to mining that pays the members and allows me to continue development.

Originally, I had named this "Ambu Coin" Ambu meaning Water (in Hindi) and also the English "healing" root word (as in Ambulatory or Ambulance).

The mining purchases guarantee value to the coin holders and what not.

Later today, I will be working on the members area and will set up some social media accounts (Twitter and FB).

Thank you for your feedback and if you are interested in helping, I have tokens available to spend for those who are willing to work a little for them.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:13:12 PM

Thank you for your feedback.  As for social media accounts.  I NEED A TEAM.  I can set these up but I am the programmer and CEO and all of it.  Want to get involved and help me?  I can offer some CMC tokens for helpers.

As for "Cloud Mining" YES it is a sketchy term and that is why I am pushing forward on it.  I showed my plan (real mining contracts with Genesis and Hashflare + our external revenue streams).   The difference between cloud mining and the CMC ICO is that you do not HAVE to activate your tokens, you can resell them.

I am moving forward on the development of this ICO and if I cannot get traction/involvment I could always rebrand and launch with a professional service.  I have no money to pay a firm to assist with this.

Any ideas on how to do this better?  I mean, 99% of the funds that come in from the ICO go directly to mining that pays the members and allows me to continue development.

Originally, I had named this "Ambu Coin" Ambu meaning Water (in Hindi) and also the English "healing" root word (as in Ambulatory or Ambulance).

Later today, I will be working on the members area and will set up some social media accounts (Twitter and FB).

Thank you for your feedback and if you are interested in helping, I have tokens available to spend for those who are willing to work a little for them.

Well, you'r listening to feedback and that's a plus in any given circumstance
btc4peace (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:46:43 AM

10x tokens for $2.50 on btcfarm.org now!  400000 available.

Well, you'r listening to feedback and that's a plus in any given circumstance

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: