Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 46905 times)
TroubleMaker

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

blockchaintr.net

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:19:54 AM

OUR BOUNTIES WILL BECOME WORHTLESS !! THEY WILL INCREASE SUPPLY By x10!!! IT MEANS OUR TOKEN WILL WORTH x10 LESS !!!

I/we understand that and we might increase the bounty budget a bit, but it won't be the same multiplier for sure. With the current options it is impossible to satisfy all, and the trading price is market driven and out of our control. The supply and the other factors, we can impact. I see your point but there is no way we can do a x10 on the bounty program. Sorry about that.

Is this for real?
 What the F&€£

We help them promote the ico and aftef ico over they decide to dilute our payment?

This is not fair!

Hi all.

Please calm down a little.
We are fully aware of the frustration and we are looking into it.

The situation is like this: We sold far less than expected and during our token swap we have 2400 contributors. They have voted on multiple proposals on what to do with the big amount of unsold tokens, and the result is that the contributors will be issued 10x tokens.

The bounty program was set with a fixed % of the total supply and that has not changed, and the pool still represents the same percentage of the revenue share.
We, of course, understand that people will expect a lower trading price because of the 10x

This is a complicated problem because it still doesn't justify to do a 10X on the bounty pool because then it will also represent 10 times more of the revenue share and not only a compensation on the trading price.

What we will do is that as soon as we get the full overview from the bounty manager, we will increase the bounty pool to compensate, but it will not be 10x, it might be 2x or 3x based on the final numbers.

We want to do this as fair as possible, but it also have to go both ways. We hope for your understanding on this topic.

The solution you looking find is not fair. I took your signature, I posted a review for you and 571 people read it >> http://blockchaintr.net/coss/

I have 14.7k follower and I suggested your ICO to people with my account.

Now, you say i'm losing x5 value from my coins. If you give your investors 10x coin, then you must give 10x bounty coin. It's easy, it's fair. 

please tell us if you can not provide this justice, just say it you are scammer for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nioschka

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:50:42 AM

OUR BOUNTIES WILL BECOME WORHTLESS !! THEY WILL INCREASE SUPPLY By x10!!! IT MEANS OUR TOKEN WILL WORTH x10 LESS !!!

I/we understand that and we might increase the bounty budget a bit, but it won't be the same multiplier for sure. With the current options it is impossible to satisfy all, and the trading price is market driven and out of our control. The supply and the other factors, we can impact. I see your point but there is no way we can do a x10 on the bounty program. Sorry about that.

Is this for real?
 What the F&€£

We help them promote the ico and aftef ico over they decide to dilute our payment?

This is not fair!

Hi all.

The situation is like this: We sold far less than expected and during our token swap we have 2400 contributors. They have voted on multiple proposals on what to do with the big amount of unsold tokens, and the result is that the contributors will be issued 10x tokens.

The bounty program was set with a fixed % of the total supply and that has not changed, and the pool still represents the same percentage of the revenue share.
We, of course, understand that people will expect a lower trading price because of the 10x

This is a complicated problem because it still doesn't justify to do a 10X on the bounty pool because then it will also represent 10 times more of the revenue share and not only a compensation on the trading price.

What we will do is that as soon as we get the full overview from the bounty manager, we will increase the bounty pool to compensate, but it will not be 10x, it might be 2x or 3x based on the final numbers.

We want to do this as fair as possible, but it also have to go both ways. We hope for your understanding on this topic.

Hello Rune, you seems like a fair and intelligent young fellow, and I would like to thank you for the effort you're making by addressing the workforce issues here. Nevertheless, I would like to point out one thing to you because it seems that you easily talk about "contributors". You say "during our token swap we have 2400 contributors", like bounty hunters are something else, and like they did not "contribute" anything. The money of your "contributors" is also the fruit of labor, time and energy invested in something, in the same way bounty hunters invested their time, energy and labor into YOUR project, and not someone else's. I know that it looks like the easiest way (employers do that all the time, do they not?) and it's a common practice. But, it's sure not the last project in your life: by practicing this sort of discrimination among contributors, out of the brilliant thinker you are, you'll become - without even being able to notice that precise moment - a plain and simple fat-n'-greedy-employer-person you never thought you would become. It may seem like not much, but the trickiest part about that is: people around you will start to behave in accordance to that image of you. Your friends will start to kiss your ass, hide things from you, women will try to take your money, everybody will try to act as humble as they can in front of you and take the advantage behind your back. Karma will go bad, and you will start to react to their "strange" behavior with anger and cruelty (you'll be the boss, after all). Don't get me wrong: you are entitled to do whatever you want with bounty hunters here (you have every right to do anything, you're setting the rules, it's your game, you can even deny any fee, tell them to fuck off), and the workforce will have to accept that with the frustration or heads down, or however they like. But - and I always tell that to my students - keep in mind that you are nothing more and nothing less than the decisions you make. The more power you have, the trickier decisions become. Be careful - decisions are never only about money, or success, or popularity. They are powerful because they are defining who you are. Cheers, mate!
Elluigi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:55:57 AM

hey guys
I saw this problems coming if they started to discuss the voting...but be fair and calm down!!!
First thing is that ICOs are everytime a risky thing to invest or participants, nobody knows how the price will be if the tokens are getting traded.
The original plan was that the unsold tokens get to charity but only 5 % are solded so that will not be a good solution for nobody...
So what to do? The devTeam decided to let the participants vote between three options, I think that will be very fair way!!
The result is that the tokens ONLY from the tokenholders get mutiplied, the Devteam hold the same amont so they are also diluted.
If i tell rune the problem he was open for that and promise that they try to find a fair solution fpor all.
Be satisfieded if they mutiplied the bounty payments a bit because they are high bevor they increased it.
I believe in the projekt and you should do that too, your tokens get very expensive one day and of course it will be possible to sell more if u want more Grin
Kishan748

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:08:09 AM

Hi Dev,

I have participated in Redditbounty and posted 2 links. on 1 st link I have 10 upvotes still it is updated 0 in the sheet. can you please check.
Row no 11

Thanks,
Kishan
syster

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:19:11 AM

COSS TEAM LIAR AND SCAMMER !!

DONT TRUST THIS PROJECT ANYMORE! THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT THEIR WORKERS !

THEY SAY THE WILL GIVE US A total of 465.000 COSS Tokens. are reserved for the Bounty Campaigns

Exchange Rate: 1 ETH=600 COSS

BUT IN REALITY IT WILL BE WORTH ONLY 0.1 ETH

antoarwadi

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:45:30 AM

Is this for real?
 What the F&€£

This is not fair!

Hi all.

The solution you looking find is not fair. I took your signature, I posted a review for you and 571 people read it >> http://blockchaintr.net/coss/

I have 14.7k follower and I suggested your ICO to people with my account.

Now, you say i'm losing x5 value from my coins. If you give your investors 10x coin, then you must give 10x bounty coin. It's easy, it's fair. 

please tell us if you can not provide this justice, just say it you are scammer for us.

which you say makes perfect sense , and that said by the team coss is very unreasonable he say about fair but its not true
I just see them assuming the usual thing for bounty participants. and why do they have this problem after ico ends? and does not prepare the worst scheme if this happens thats amateur team for sure Cheesy
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:46:24 AM

I do not see any action from the developers. The voting time is over. There's no news in the twitter, Is there anyone sleeping? What exactly is happening? I will receive my tokens on September 20?
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:46:49 AM

Hi Dev,

I have participated in Redditbounty and posted 2 links. on 1 st link I have 10 upvotes still it is updated 0 in the sheet. can you please check.
Row no 11

Thanks,
Kishan
No matter how many time i refresh it still below 10 upvotes.
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:16:07 AM

Hello forum participants, I know how to solve this problem with reducing the company's bounty awards bounty x10 times we all need to contact the SEC and complain about the COSS project here link https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html then they will understand and pay us our tokens for the work that we have honestly performed.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

Hello forum participants, I know how to solve this problem with reducing the company's bounty awards bounty x10 times we all need to contact the SEC and complain about the COSS project here link https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html then they will understand and pay us our tokens for the work that we have honestly performed.
If the SEC is involved, the project is scam. Why complicate things? Let's see what the developers will come up with.
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:39:55 AM

I don't think SEC will be able to do anything. As this project is registered in Singapore and so governed by rules and laws of Singapore.
But there is no such need for all this. Lets wait for a reply from project team and a final answer before anybody try to go in that direction. All these issues can still be sorted with discussions.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:56:00 PM

Hello dear Bounty Participants.

The COSS team has been responsive in the issues that the community has raised, and as a consequence the new bounty pool now consists of 3.000.000 COSS tokens, increased from the initial pool of 465.000.

The bounty pool has been increased five-fold and what that means is that besides the market price, you will get 5x from the revenue share. More exactly, bounty participants will now receive 1.5% of the total token supply and the same percentage out of the generated revenue.

We understand that the initial market value was higher, but that only applied if the hardcap would have been reached. So, in light of the ICO result, the COSS team has decided to raise the bounty pool to the current 3.000.000.

The current exchange rate of 1 ETH = 6.000 COSS means that the bounty pool is qual to 500 ETH(~150.000$).

*Taking the discussion further, I kindly ask you to start using a more adequate and diplomatic language.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:01:59 PM

The COSS team has been responsive in the issues that the community has raised, and as a consequence the new bounty pool now consists of 3.000.000 COSS tokens, increased from the initial pool of 465.000.

The bounty pool has been increased five-fold and what that means is that besides the market price, you will get 5x from the revenue share. More exactly, bounty participants will now receive 1.5% of the total token supply and the same percentage out of the generated revenue.

We understand that the initial market value was higher, but that only applied if the hardcap would have been reached. So, in light of the ICO result, the COSS team has decided to raise the bounty pool to the current 3.000.000.

The current exchange rate of 1 ETH = 6.000 COSS means that the bounty pool is qual to 500 ETH(~150.000$).

*Taking the discussion further, I kindly ask you to start using a more adequate and diplomatic language.

Waoh, so basically the valuation is slightly same as before? Just the number of tokens increases since the % of token is 1.5%

Nevertherless, thanks for the update!
Vika26

Activity: 430

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:42:53 PM

Hello. And when is it planned to distribute awards for bounty?

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:02:14 PM

So when will bounties be distributed...my reward would be very less as i was part of it for only 1 week but i would love to get any amount of COSS token in myetherwallet.

stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

This is more or less good news from the project team, although bounty members receive 2 times less income from the company's initially declared bounty due to an increase in the number of tokens by 10 times. Thanks also to this that the project team appreciated the work of the bounty participants of the company. I wish the further success and development of the COSS project.
Chasoid

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:59:51 PM

Very impressed with the latest news. I hope the price will not fall very low and the project will prosper. I wish we all to be satisfied.

boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:15:34 PM

hey @colorlessk
signature its done with finall stake participant ?
total stake 21930

new alocation 3.000.000 COSS RATE 1ETH / 6000 COSS
for signature 25% = 750.000 COSS
'' 750.000 : 21930 = 34.19972640218878 COSS/stake ''
correct me if im wrong
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

Very good news!
Krones

Activity: 560
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:28:34 PM

I see a lot of comments from different people about the fact that the bounty pool is increased and the number of tokens, but I do not see a manager's statement about this, nor do I see the final table, how many bounties we get, will it affect the payment terms?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: