Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What percentage of Altcoins are worthless?  (Read 248 times)
viking02 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:09:04 AM

By that i mean its trash and junk.  On coinmarketcap, theres over 800 different altcoins.  Im sure there are at least 1000 minimum altcoins.

What percentage of altcoins would you say are useless? 

And if so, at what number would you say okay this it he cutoff where these altcoins can possibly be something.  For example, the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap, everyone knows about it and its not junk since many are worth something since there is a huge market cap.  However after the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap, there are still lot of coins where the price isn't exactly trash but close to it.  I mean there are so many coins where if you read the name of these coins, it sounds like someone just made up a name for a coin etc.  I mean earthcoin... faircoin... really? 

What im curious about is where was ETH, litecoin and many of these other top 20 coins in the list when they first came out?  Does anyone know?  For example where was litecoin and ETH on this list a while back when they started?  What about dash, monero and these other coins when they first started?  I mean i know every coin has to start from somewhere but does anyone know where were these coins when they first started out etc?  Were they in like number 100 or 200 etc?  Or did they all start out at least say number 50 and then moved up etc?

Its like when you read these coins on the list... you have to wonder did people just say hey look i like chains.  Lets just call a coin chaincoin.  Yes there is a coin like that. 

Im thinking it seems like its completely useless buying any coin that is off the top 25... do you all agree/disagree?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:17:45 AM

By that i mean its trash and junk.  On coinmarketcap, theres over 800 different altcoins.  Im sure there are at least 1000 minimum altcoins.

What percentage of altcoins would you say are useless? 

And if so, at what number would you say okay this it he cutoff where these altcoins can possibly be something.  For example, the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap, everyone knows about it and its not junk since many are worth something since there is a huge market cap.  However after the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap, there are still lot of coins where the price isn't exactly trash but close to it.  I mean there are so many coins where if you read the name of these coins, it sounds like someone just made up a name for a coin etc.  I mean earthcoin... faircoin... really? 

What im curious about is where was ETH, litecoin and many of these other top 20 coins in the list when they first came out?  Does anyone know?  For example where was litecoin and ETH on this list a while back when they started?  What about dash, monero and these other coins when they first started?  I mean i know every coin has to start from somewhere but does anyone know where were these coins when they first started out etc?  Were they in like number 100 or 200 etc?  Or did they all start out at least say number 50 and then moved up etc?

Its like when you read these coins on the list... you have to wonder did people just say hey look i like chains.  Lets just call a coin chaincoin.  Yes there is a coin like that. 

Im thinking it seems like its completely useless buying any coin that is off the top 25... do you all agree/disagree?

Maybe i would go for 1-30 ranking then below it are complete trash but still we cant be sure since there are coins which is undervalued which do really have the potential to grow up but just still sleeping as of these days but well no one knows which coins do have this properties thats why when i do make trades i do always seek up based on rankings and no other things should be considered.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: