Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where and how to sell BCC on 1. August?  (Read 3654 times)
Olivious

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

Goodluck dumping Bitcoin cash in current $400 price. All whale users that dont support bitcoin cash  will probably dump before you move your Bitcoin cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mensa84 (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:48:47 PM

Why and how can the whale users do that before us?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:50:58 PM

For me why you wait for august 1 if you can sell know do it know do not make things complicated since you already have an idea of what would happen in august 1.
Why more people asking for that, if you are risk taker you do not sell all your coin and let the events happen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:30:00 PM

Hello,

I have the private key of my BTC wallet.
So is it correct, that I will get on 1st August 1 BCC for every BTC I have in my wallet?
"Where" will I get that BCC and where can I sell that BCC on 1s August immediately? Cause I personally don't think that high price of BCC will last long.
Well,  there will be a new wallet where you can fill in your private key and generate your BCC equal to your amount of Bitcoin you are owning in your wallet, that's easy to sell too because BCC is already listed on some exchanges in this moment.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:34:04 PM

Well i guess when split happens, first what you need to have is btcc wallet. And after that, well i think it will be the same as it was with all other coins out there. Most popular sites for exchange will surly accept btcc, so i guess that all you need to do is go to one of those and exchange your btcc.
CMCET

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:44:33 PM

Goodluck dumping Bitcoin cash in current $400 price. All whale users that dont support bitcoin cash will probably dump before you move your Bitcoin cash.

What whales? Like anyone can dump their Bitcoin Cash before it's on exchanges. How will they be able to dump it then? That makes no sense!
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:46:32 PM

Exchanges supporting BCC:

Bittrex
Hitbtc
Bitfinex
Okcoin
Bithumb
Allcoin

Exchanges not supporting BCC:
Bitstamp
Coinbase

god luck, and happy
Remember in current only have ViaBTC and HitBTC say they will listing Bitcoin Cash for trading, other exchange support Bitcoin Cash just helps user receive it but not listing. When user want sell Bitcoin Cash, they need going to ViaBTC and HitBTC for selling.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

Bittrex
Hitbtc
Bitfinex
Okcoin
Bithumb
Allcoin

Bitstamp
Coinbase

god luck, and happy
Remember in current only have ViaBTC and HitBTC say they will listing Bitcoin Cash for trading, other exchange support Bitcoin Cash just helps user receive it but not listing. When user want sell Bitcoin Cash, they need going to ViaBTC and HitBTC for selling.
If i keep my bitcoins in Bittrex exchange site, I will get BCC? Becasue I am confused to see many replies here. According to this link https://www.bitcoincash.org/ Bittrex is not listed, but in your list, it's there can anyone confirm me. Becasue I am holding my bitcoins in this exchange site.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:22:50 PM

Hello,

So is it correct, that I will get on 1st August 1 BCC for every BTC I have in my wallet?
"Where" will I get that BCC and where can I sell that BCC on 1s August immediately? Cause I personally don't think that high price of BCC will last long.

I agree BCC price will crash hard and I'm planning to sell it as soon as I get them though I'll be using an exchange that credits it automatically rather than a wallet.

You are right bro BCC price will crash right away because those who will receive from the split will surely sell their BCC holdings. But I wonder if it will be available to the market after the split.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:31:03 PM

Bittrex
Hitbtc
Bitfinex
Okcoin
Bithumb
Allcoin

Bitstamp
Coinbase

god luck, and happy
If i keep my bitcoins in Bittrex exchange site, I will get BCC? Becasue I am confused to see many replies here. According to this link https://www.bitcoincash.org/ Bittrex is not listed, but in your list, it's there can anyone confirm me. Becasue I am holding my bitcoins in this exchange site.

I have this exact same question ... If anyone knows the answer -- that would be great.  Huh

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

Hello,

If I know the market, you ll get nothing for your BCC unless you re prepared to hold it 5 years. Then you might get $10 a piece. Cause the moment miners re able to mine it, they ll start dumping thousands to the market which nobody ll buy. So all this shit about trading BCC futures at this price and that price is pure BS.

That coin will be dumped into oblivion during the first 24 hours of its existence. Dont think you ll get anything meaningless from your coins.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:46:45 PM

I'm not sure that BCC will be sold immediately on August 1st, but wait patiently through that day to wait for the news, what happened to make the right decision. Of course, you must keep your private key confidential if you want to own BCC after August 1. You can buy BCC at big trading platforms such as ViaBTC, Bithumb, Hitbtc. Currently, although BCC has not yet appeared but it has been listed on ViaBTC, you can refer to it on its homepage.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:57:33 PM

I don't understand anything, A lot of topic about bcc and btc and I still don't know what to do or where ask some questions, so lets say that i have 1BTC in my Electrum Bitcoin Wallet and 1BTC in bittrex, and that I do not want to convert my bitcoin to bcc.
my questions are:

can i still keep using bitcoin even years after the chain split ?
should I be obliged to switch from btc to bcc after split?
For my Electrum Bitcoin Wallet,i control the private key and I know that I could import it in a bcc compatible wallet, but what about my bittrex btc?
And as last question; 1btc = 1bcc after split, does this mean that i'll receive 1bcc for each btc i hold and forget that the bitcoin existed or I would have both at the same time and continue to use them as any other altcoin?

Thank you for your answers and sorry for OP  if i use this topic to ask my questions. Wink

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:59:57 PM

Hello,

Much better if you wait for stabilization before doing a claim.

I understand that you are anticipating of high price during August 1st but I don't think it will be a 1 day dump. I suggest to try to wait for 2-3 days after that. Just an extension.
lokinator

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:07:19 PM

I don't understand anything, A lot of topic about bcc and btc and I still don't know what to do or where ask some questions, so lets say that i have 1BTC in my Electrum Bitcoin Wallet and 1BTC in bittrex, and that I do not want to convert my bitcoin to bcc.
my questions are:

can i still keep using bitcoin even years after the chain split ?
should I be obliged to switch from btc to bcc after split?
For my Electrum Bitcoin Wallet,i control the private key and I know that I could import it in a bcc compatible wallet, but what about my bittrex btc?
And as last question; 1btc = 1bcc after split, does this mean that i'll receive 1bcc for each btc i hold and forget that the bitcoin existed or I would have both at the same time and continue to use them as any other altcoin?

Thank you for your answers and sorry for OP  if i use this topic to ask my questions. Wink

I don't know much either but I can answer most of your questions:
(1) can i still keep using bitcoin even years after the chain split ?
     ---- YES
(2) should I be obliged to switch from btc to bcc after split?
     ---- NO
(3) For my Electrum Bitcoin Wallet,i control the private key and I know that I could import it in a bcc compatible wallet, but what about my bittrex btc?
     ---- I Don't know; I have the same question about Bittrex
(4) And as last question; 1btc = 1bcc after split, does this mean that i'll receive 1bcc for each btc i hold and forget that the bitcoin existed or I would have both at the same time and continue to use them as any other altcoin?
     ---- You'll hold both coins. BCC could be traded theoretically like any other altcoin, but many exchanges don't/won't accept it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
darkfox12

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:24:07 PM

Bittrex will give you BCC equal to your BTC holdings directly into your account.
lokinator

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:56:46 PM

Bittrex will give you BCC equal to your BTC holdings directly into your account.

Thank you for that answer! Much appreciated.

Kwelstr

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

I've got amazing powers of observation

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:03:48 PM

I have created a poll to see how the community views the fork and the future of bitcoin. Please answer the poll so we can have a statistically significant number of responses.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048167.0;all

I am trying to be fair on that poll and included as many answers as I could think of. I will keep the poll open until a couple of hours before the Aug 1st fork. Let's see if the wisdom of the forum is indicative of how it will turn out.

Thank you for participating.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BitCore has a free airdrop every Monday. Get your free BTX!
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:29:55 PM

Call me paranoid but I won't sell BCC, I am too scared that due to unstable nature of this altcoin and its interaction with BTC, my bitcoin stash will be endangered as well.
I simply believe that price of BTC will go significantly higher after the fork and it will be enough to compensate for potential BCC price failure.
When dealing with unknown outcome it is better to stay safe than be sorry later.
edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:41:33 PM

Trezor is going to provide a coin splitter. If you have a Trezor (like I do) then that means you can send BCC to an exchange without risking or touching your BTC.

There are a number of exchanges listed in this thread. Also here's an emerging list:

https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/segwit-bitcoincash-hardfork/

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: