Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Please Donate to help Get BITBAR on BTC-E  (Read 1478 times)
TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:52:59 AM

Thank you for all the donations. We are truly standing together in this. I love the PM's i am getting . We are truly a community with in a community. I have seen such a rush to stand next to me and support BitBar. i think people see the long term value in bitbar. BitBar i believe will save crypto in the end .Consolidating digital wealth in one secure location.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
willhash4food

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:03:50 AM

You're just giving the haters more opportunity to vent. BTC-e devs are smart, they will add BTB if they can make a profit. No need to bribe them.

Who said anything about a bribe? there are other ways to get on BTC-E!!! Granted the fastest way would be a bribe. You assume to much...

BTC-e would lose credibility if BTB trades lower than CNC. I'm curious as to what other ways a donation would help in accomplishing it to get it listed? A one-time bribe is only one time and not worth the reputation risk, IMO.

They see me minin'... they hatin'...
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:20:58 AM

pressure on BTC-E going to make it so difficult for them not to have it on there  exchange. Thank you again for everyone's  support. Going to be doing a BTB Treasure Hunt tomorrow. Going to create a Internet map of different website's with clues to get you to the next website . Who ever wins get 1BTB. It's going to be fun!!!!! Also going to do some more Games tomorrow where people will be playing for BTB.   Get ready for tomorrow "Treasure Hunt" get your pirates hat and wooden leg. X marks the spot. 

RustyShackleford1950

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:47:45 AM

The next crypto on btc-e.com will be bitbar, but I don't know how soon that will happen. Most likely it will take quite a while. Once it's established and well regarded. At least it's reputation seems to be growing.

On keyboard, the big d, rusty shackleford
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:01:44 PM

The next crypto on btc-e.com will be bitbar, but I don't know how soon that will happen. Most likely it will take quite a while. Once it's established and well regarded. At least it's reputation seems to be growing.

+1  still need more donations

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:52:07 PM

Donate now !! hosting Some BTB givway and games . Support BitBar now

mrbrt

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 07:20:02 PM

#1 - It's curious that people who have "donated" have not taken credit by posting in the thread. Only PM'ing you? Hmm. Kind of lends itself to nobody actually donating.

#2 - This is blatantly unethical and this post exemplifies the current state of this subforum. Call it what it is: a bribe. There is no real grey area in your motivation.

#3 - I think you may actually be doing more damage to bitbar than you are doing good.

kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 07:24:59 PM

In my opinion you should be trying to get bitbars on a site like cryptostocks or btct.co instead of btc-e, since they aren't really a currency.

sido

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 07:33:05 PM

#1 - It's curious that people who have "donated" have not taken credit by posting in the thread. Only PM'ing you? Hmm. Kind of lends itself to nobody actually donating.
i was do it exactly like that.. but i can write it here also edit: but i don't speak english, no practise, no school.. so i'm more satisfied if i'm silent
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: