Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 04:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Above $3000 before Aug1.  (Read 2989 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:11:08 PM

It is very rare to see bitcoin price pumping up while most of the altcoin are dumping so hard.

People are probably selling their altcoins to buy bitcoins and have bitcoin cash on August 1st, of course this is my guess

I do not think it would be possible for bitcoin to reach $3000 before August 1st, even after August 1st, i find it very difficult for bitcoin to reach $3000. I see many analysts making price forecasts, some analysts believe bitcoin will reach  $5000 Still in that year, and someone had dared to say that in 3 years bitcoin will be worth $500.000. Shocked

Things can indeed happen to bitcoin, because now we can not be sure what will happen. So all of this is still limited to predictions and speculation. If you want to believe it is your right and if you do not want to believe it then it is your right too.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:12:56 PM

August 1 is just 3 days away, and therefore we can wait and watch how the things turnout then. I am not much worried anyway. I have moved my coins to my desktop wallet from my exchange wallet. So even if a split happens, I don't have anything to worry. And after the split, I will not sell any of my coins. I will wait for one month, before taking a decision on that.
CryptoBoomers (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 06:16:34 PM

I guess if we look at the BCC addition to come - we're already over 3K Smiley.

Nice to see BTC gain % over the alts again - this chart - https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage - looks interesting the last few months and what it looks like is about to happen.

richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:28:11 PM

It is very rare to see bitcoin price pumping up while most of the altcoin are dumping so hard.

People are probably selling their altcoins to buy bitcoins and have bitcoin cash on August 1st, of course this is my guess

I do not think it would be possible for bitcoin to reach $3000 before August 1st, even after August 1st, i find it very difficult for bitcoin to reach $3000. I see many analysts making price forecasts, some analysts believe bitcoin will reach  $5000 Still in that year, and someone had dared to say that in 3 years bitcoin will be worth $500.000. Shocked

Things can indeed happen to bitcoin, because now we can not be sure what will happen. So all of this is still limited to predictions and speculation. If you want to believe it is your right and if you do not want to believe it then it is your right too.

Today price of bitcoin is around 2750$.So to reach 3000$,it required only 250$ rise.It will easily happen before August 1.Bitcoin price is keeps on increasing due to increase in bitcoin users. Bitcoin is the King of all altcoin. Hence It's price is keeps on increasing day to day.If you want huge Profit means you can inverse today.
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:32:37 PM

With bitcoin, anything can happen. And now we can not explain the logical fluctuation in price. We can only guess. I guess bitcoin will not reach the price of $ 3,000 until the first of August. And a few months after August 1, it is unlikely that the price will reach this mark

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:52:35 PM

With bitcoin, anything can happen. And now we can not explain the logical fluctuation in price. We can only guess. I guess bitcoin will not reach the price of $ 3,000 until the first of August. And a few months after August 1, it is unlikely that the price will reach this mark
For $3000 before 1 August seems unlikely, but very likely reached a few weeks after 1 August and i personally very sure of it. Predicting a thing may be done by everyone, but do not complain if the prediction is a big ZERO.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1354

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:02:59 PM

Too much uncertainty for it to happen, although technically it should be possible, even likely to happen, because people should want to hold more BTC to get more BCC.
I wouldn't buy BCC for cash because it's going to be very unstable and prone to dumps, but if I'm to get some for free, I'll of course accept it. If somebody offers you an altcoin for free you usually take it, it's free money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:03:34 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 07:12:01 PM by Zenithar

August 1 is just 3 days away, and therefore we can wait and watch how the things turnout then. I am not much worried anyway. I have moved my coins to my desktop wallet from my exchange wallet. So even if a split happens, I don't have anything to worry. And after the split, I will not sell any of my coins. I will wait for one month, before taking a decision on that.
to me i think that it has become difficult now that bitcoin will now reach to 3000$ before 1st August. i think people now not giving any preferecne to 1st August and therefore the price of bitcoin is trading so stable. i am sure that the 1st Augst even will not effect the price of bitcoin and it will continue increasing evern after 1st August and will very soon reach to 5000$ level.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:20:29 AM

Too much uncertainty for it to happen, although technically it should be possible, even likely to happen, because people should want to hold more BTC to get more BCC.
I wouldn't buy BCC for cash because it's going to be very unstable and prone to dumps, but if I'm to get some for free, I'll of course accept it. If somebody offers you an altcoin for free you usually take it, it's free money.
It's impossible for us to get a free bcc, because we all know that bitcoin in the beginning is not distributed for free, we have to buy / mine it,Therefore no need to expect the free
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:42:57 AM

Could be wrong, however I have a feeling we're going to be getting a head start on the runup past 3K ahead of August. Just based on the resistance to all the recent news/btc-e/mixer/etc and it's still testing the high 2 the closer we get.

Thoughts? And if it does go past 3 (say 3.25+), you think we'll be going straight to 4 in a semi-straight pump? (I kinda do)

Also right now on CMC it's one of the first times I've seen all the alts SO all over the board on the charts - aka NOT following the current BTC run.

Doesn't seem likely at this point in time.

BTC-e is probably going to go down as the second Mt Gox, and even though there seems to be a lot of optimistic people regarding how the fork is going to turn out, there are still doubters of the fork who would want to pull out beforehand.

I wouldn't be surprised honestly if price dropped to sub-$2500 before 1st August.

Unless Bitcoin Cash decides to not activate their hard fork on 1st August, then this current price point is probably going to be the high for this and next month.
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:27:10 AM

Today bitcoin prices are at $ 2700, and if we look at bitcoin prices a few days ago there is no significant increase, then my prediction of bitcoin prices will be difficult to reach $ 3000 on 1 August. The price I predicted will continue fluctuations in the range of $ 2600- $ 2800. But in August could be bitcoin prices will rise above $ 3000 or even down hard.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:31:35 AM

Many would like to see BTC way below today's price just for the one reason, to buy it again. BTC became very good business and we all know that we will see prices over 5k not only 3k.  This "date" is misused last few weeks without much luck price still holding, people won't dump it! Forget for BCC, forget $50 again, get realistic!
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:55:47 AM

Could be wrong, however I have a feeling we're going to be getting a head start on the runup past 3K ahead of August. Just based on the resistance to all the recent news/btc-e/mixer/etc and it's still testing the high 2 the closer we get.

Thoughts? And if it does go past 3 (say 3.25+), you think we'll be going straight to 4 in a semi-straight pump? (I kinda do)

Also right now on CMC it's one of the first times I've seen all the alts SO all over the board on the charts - aka NOT following the current BTC run.

That would be 2 days to make $400 worth of ground. Not likely.

Price is doing a great job of holding up to the current level but really isn't going anywhere upwards. We have seen a surge in price over the past week or so but it has definitely slowed down quite a lot in the recent few days, turning into a slightly bearish market even.

Unless the bitcoin cash group makes 1st August a non-event then i don't see it happnening.

But this comes with an asterix, obviously. Anything could happen, especially with bitcoin. $3000 is just too strong of a resistance to break in such a short period though.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:01:44 AM

It could possibly happen but I personally think it'll still take time for it to pump that much after the split. However we must expect the unexpected so we'll just have to wait August 1 and after that we'll start from there and check the charts to see what are the possibilities.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:14:03 AM

Unless Bitcoin Cash decides to not activate their hard fork on 1st August, then this current price point is probably going to be the high for this and next month.

Chances for it to activate are quite on the higher side, especially when you realize that the sole purpose of this rubbish is to make larger holders an instant bag of massive profits. I don't mind seeing the price go down as result as it (1) offers some decent trading opportunities, and (2) people will be able to once more enter the market at discount levels. I must however point out that I don't really expect the price to tank real hard - I am quite certain that the $2000 level will maintain its position without much problems in the coming days.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:47:58 AM

Bitcoin value doesn't move for the last 2 days I think it will stay at $2800 until august 1...I'm not losing hope for $3000 but it's better not to expect anything I could only hope that the result of  August 1 will be favorable to all bitcoin users..I just started earning from signature campaigns and wishing I could save more coins for the future and also I want to explore more of trading probably it can give higher returns from my investment
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:06:35 AM

Bitcoin value doesn't move for the last 2 days I think it will stay at $2800 until august 1...I'm not losing hope for $3000 but it's better not to expect anything I could only hope that the result of  August 1 will be favorable to all bitcoin users..I just started earning from signature campaigns and wishing I could save more coins for the future and also I want to explore more of trading probably it can give higher returns from my investment

August is just a day away and the price is not moving at all, but I think we are lucky because the price is still high it is still good to sell bitcoin but I think holding it is more convenient for the mean time before August 1 occur, well I am really hoping that the price will surely goes the $3000 mark value and even higher than that, but in my opinion the price is stiff right now because there are still people selling their bitcoins that don't have any secure wallet, and still using this opportunity to profit.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:00:59 PM

bitcoin tested $3000 twice but could not break. I think we are going to see a dump again into 2500s, then it might increase. price seems not so strong when it get closer to $3000
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:59:14 PM

Everything is possible to happen but i dont think bitcoin price will reach before august1 . Maybe after august 1 the price will reach . Because many people or investor will buy bitcoin because they dont have a doubt in their mind that the bitcoin will fall because the date of august 1 will be  done. But for sure in the next few months bitcoin price will increase more and possible before end of this year become 3000-5000 dollars each.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:51:51 PM

to me i think that it has become difficult now that bitcoin will now reach to 3000$ before 1st August.
it will reach to 3000$ USD soon maybe today it will reach to $3000 USD which is quite possible as the market is going to show us that it will reach soon so i would like to tell you that yes you are true you might have knowledge about that. That's why you are saying that. We are hoping if it is reach to $3000 today then it will be a celebrating day because it will break another record.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: