Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER)  (Read 30143 times)
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:23:16 PM

I lost the ICO and bought some SKIN in the price of $0.035 after Etherdelta add this coin, now the prices are lower, $0.02! Since then the market is lateralized! And the expectation that the price increases is non-existent, because Etherdelta is a small exchange. Embarrassed

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:03:33 PM

Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #1
SkinCoin strengthens its team with the addition of Alexey Burdyko, a business personality with vast eSports experience from the CIS region. The Lithuanian is best known as the founder and CEO of Game Show Entertainment, a partner of DreamHack in CIS and one of the top eSports organizations in this region. His company contains the GSL.TV gaming platform and the Game Show TV channel, and has recently created an office in Vilnius (Lithuania’s capital), which specializes in PC game broadcasting and programme production.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/skincoin-teams-up-with-alexey-burdyko/
ArkMage

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:15:04 PM

It always sucks to see the token trades below ICO price. I'm sure the problem with skincoin and bigger exchanges is huge dev funds (and it hurts investors obviously).

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
babskley

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 02:44:46 PM

Good afternoon,

Due to the large number of questions, I wanted to give some comments.
1) We work and communicate with a few exchanges on the topic of adding SkinCoin token. In the next couple of weeks, the SkinCoin token will appear on some exchanges.
2) The number of tokens for the development of the project and the team will not be reduced. Until the end of the year, we will launch several major events with prize funds on SkinCoin and fiat.
3) During August we will implement the acceptance of SKINCOIN payments on our own projects and LOOT.BET (now we working on implementation)
4) Tokens for Bounty will be sended tomorrow 02.08.2017

Please be patient, we working hard and focusing only on SkinCoin.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:09:40 PM

Will you implement the ability to buy skincoin with real money directly, or does it have to be done via btc & exchanges?

Too much hassle to convert to btc first, and more costly. Better for users to convert money to skin directly

Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:47:55 PM

GREAT, we have a new ANN thread!

DEV, please update the ANN link @ coinmarketcap! Thanks.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/skincoin/

Is this coin dead already? At least this thread looks like dead. Why you don't update the ANN link @ coinmarketcap?
Please add this coin to proper exchange. I bought from ICO and the current price is a joke.

Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:47:06 PM

1) We work and communicate with a few exchanges on the topic of adding SkinCoin token. In the next couple of weeks, the SkinCoin token will appear on some exchanges.

Sounds Great, thank you! Hope those are big exchanges, like bittrex etc.

baour

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:41:10 AM

Is this coin dead already? At least this thread looks like dead. Why you don't update the ANN link @ coinmarketcap?
Please add this coin to proper exchange. I bought from ICO and the current price is a joke.
It's ridiculous this price, at least it should be in the price ICO! Why do things take so long? Have not you collected more than a million dollars? We are waiting for Skincoin to be accepted in steam and betting possibilities.

This thread IS dead. The devs are not responding, the SkinCoin's ICO is SCAM I think.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:20:22 AM

It's ridiculous this price, at least it should be in the price ICO! Why do things take so long? Have not you collected more than a million dollars? We are waiting for Skincoin to be accepted in steam and betting possibilities.

This thread IS dead. The devs are not responding, the SkinCoin's ICO is SCAM I think.
Lets join to slack Wink Devs are there and answer the questions
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:59:59 AM

Received my signature bounties. Waiting now for exchanges available to trade.
Victory33

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:06:05 AM

Good afternoon,

Due to the large number of questions, I wanted to give some comments.
2) The number of tokens for the development of the project and the team will not be reduced. Until the end of the year, we will launch several major events with prize funds on SkinCoin and fiat.
3) During August we will implement the acceptance of SKINCOIN payments on our own projects and LOOT.BET (now we working on implementation)
4) Tokens for Bounty will be sended tomorrow 02.08.2017

Please be patient, we working hard and focusing only on SkinCoin.

statement #2 seems a bit sad. Investors will suffer from this decision IMO. I would love to see some actual development on the other side and I'm sure you can deliver (unlike many other Russian projects).

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:41:47 PM

It's disappointing to know that projects can not sustain a minimum price of ICO! Does anyone know what are the expectations and projections for this project? The way out is to sell all mine and watch the events outside.
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:38:20 AM

Good project plan, hopefully the team plan to develop the company runs smoothly. And I am very proud if you can participate in your project.

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:48:38 AM

DEV skincoin never answers on the main thread from the beginning of ICO to the end,i do not know why they never answer community questions here
when their project is successful enough to get $ 2 million more ,We investors need big exchage not mercatox or etherdelta
What is this main thread is dead or they are a scammer  Huh Huh
CocoLibre

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:39:35 AM

Keep dumping at a loss, I will buy all your $SKIN at a discount and then sell them back to you when this uplists on bittrex  Cool
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

DEV skincoin never answers on the main thread from the beginning of ICO to the end,i do not know why they never answer community questions here
when their project is successful enough to get $ 2 million more ,We investors need big exchage not mercatox or etherdelta
What is this main thread is dead or they are a scammer  Huh Huh
Devs answer in the slack. You can ask any question there
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

Please let me reserve do the French Translation. Thanks.
Kaznachej123 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:23:01 PM

Please let me reserve do the French Translation. Thanks.
Arnaud You can of course reserve and translate, but you are not careful and do not read what is written (ICO is OVER) and Bounty over Wink
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:43:31 PM

trigerred..
Kaznachej123 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

Just a draft (v0.1) of the new skin exchanger. It will be more detailed soon. We going to launch it at the end of August
                                                                    https://twitter.com/skincoin_org/status/893146038143528960

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: