Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER)  (Read 30135 times)
sartorpc

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:48:24 AM

The liquidity is really bad. And it's one reason why many refrain from trading Skincoin. Because when they get into the coin, they cannot exit anymore at reasonable prices.

Liquidity is going up like crazy, from 2k to 46k, also going up to 0.02$

I think the dota 2 tournament will make it grow a lot more!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

The liquidity is really bad. And it's one reason why many refrain from trading Skincoin. Because when they get into the coin, they cannot exit anymore at reasonable prices.

The volume was very low due to the crash. The normal volume of skincoin is 50k-100k.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:51:52 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 07:13:47 PM by zahidmoon

The volume was very low due to the crash. The normal volume of skincoin is 50k-100k.

yes the volum is increasing on liqui and skin coin is making good progress and this project is going at the right way
more and more developments news are coming from skin coin team
and this week one more news is
SkinCoin is on the first game WCA 2017 Qualifier
here!
https://twitter.com/skincoin_org
more info here check it out  
pawout

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:22:02 PM

Just wait until skincoin exchange is up and running. Exchange skins directly for skincoin/Ethereum that will put a value on the coin. 2016, 6 billion $ worth of skins betting... 6 billion $! And Skincoin is tapping that market with the "first esport currency", allowing you to bet, exchange, withdraw your funds. This solution emerging while Valve is trying to shut down sites that allow betting directly with skins. Skincoin is here with a solution that Valve can not touch. I think esport enthusiasts dealing with skins will find skincoin solutions very pleasing and lucrative, and safe in comparison to existing direct skinbetting sites.  Why do you think Unikrn is desperate and making their own token, a crowdsale to start 22/9? They are scared shitless of the emerging competition!

"Key facts about the skin gambling industry
The volume of wagers is significant.According to research from Eilers & Krejcik Gaming, over $6 billion worth of skins were wagered on skin gambling sites in 2016. That’s more than the total amount bet on sports in Nevada or the amount spent by fantasy sports players at DraftKings and FanDuel during the same period."

https://unikoingold.com/competition

pawout

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:29:15 PM

Skincoinexchange soon active i think, happening things with it: https://exchange.skincoin.org/buy/csgo/

jravago

Activity: 210

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:38:56 PM

Skincoinexchange soon active i think, happening things with it: https://exchange.skincoin.org/buy/csgo/

Almost there.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:48:15 PM

I suppose the site is not finished yet. Can't see the basket and the price are not given on the item's page, nor in skins or skincoin, which needs to be added. Anyway, the UI is a big plus here. Great work they did, looking forward to seeing bigger news than this.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:20:56 AM

Finaly the platform is on it's way. The only thing I don't understand there are only CS skins, will the platforma work only for CS or even other games? And preople are crazy on the price!!!!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
pawout

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:40:24 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 09:43:40 AM by pawout

For now CS:GO, Dota 2 and team fortress skins. I dont think it is fully finished yet. one skin is worth 0,024$ on the exchange site. Now lets stop selling the skincoin down and let the skinexchangers buy it up!

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/skincoin/#social

Skincoin teaser WCA 2017

Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:12:59 AM

Wowza! Great looking video teaser! Go Skincoin!

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:35:12 PM

For now CS:GO, Dota 2 and team fortress skins. I dont think it is fully finished yet. one skin is worth 0,024$ on the exchange site. Now lets stop selling the skincoin down and let the skinexchangers buy it up!

Skincoin teaser WCA 2017
skincoin teaser video for WCA 2017 is pretty good
and for skin coin its just a start soon more tournaments will held with the partnership with skin coin
and its price is stable on more then 0.02$ i think so i will go only up this price is bottom for skin coin
i also got 10 free skin coin on fight.club its awesome
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:12:28 AM

Skincoin teaser WCA 2017
skincoin teaser video for WCA 2017 is pretty good
and for skin coin its just a start soon more tournaments will held with the partnership with skin coin
and its price is stable on more then 0.02$ i think so i will go only up this price is bottom for skin coin
i also got 10 free skin coin on fight.club its awesome

Is Skincoin involved with the World Cyber Arena or what? How does that exactly work out? That's quite big if that is the case.
pawout

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:22:50 AM

http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/news/45319-wca-2017-eu-cis-qualifiers-announced

Skincoin exchange bigger and bigger: today 5 pages of skins compared to 2 yesterday: https://exchange.skincoin.org/buy/csgo/

The team is working! Looking forward to uppdates!

ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:49:45 AM

I dont really understand this project, is it a skincare industry or into gaming?
pawout

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:44:06 PM

Tokens SKINCOIN (SKIN) are to be released based on the Ethereum blockchain platform. A new Ethereum ERC20 token for eSports Industry.Tokens can also be used to place bets on the outcomes of e-sports tournaments, trading with game sites, buying/selling skins.

sartorpc

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:24:20 PM

volume went up from $20k to $131,205. Also great news, skincoin exchanger starting to work and eSports promotion is ongoing, I don't understand why people is not crazy yet about this, skincoin is going to solve many problems with skin trading right now, hop in the train before its too late!
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:06:02 PM

I dont really understand this project, is it a skincare industry or into gaming?
It is gaming no connection to skincare product at all, in game item (virtual weapons or equipment) called skins. Skin token will be used for trading, buying/selling skins, making bets etc. That allows skins to serve as a de facto currency that can power basically any type of gambling product you can imagine.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:26:01 PM

It is gaming no connection to skincare product at all, in game item (virtual weapons or equipment) called skins. Skin token will be used for trading, buying/selling skins, making bets etc. That allows skins to serve as a de facto currency that can power basically any type of gambling product you can imagine.
this thread is so dry now a days no more news are coming from the dev team after this news SkinCoin WCA 2017
i am not understanding that gaming world is too big. gamers are everywhere and in every house
and cs:go and dota 2 games are very popular but in them skin coin is still using in very little amount
i think dev team also should on work to creat their own game and put skin coin in that like
Adventure.
Real-Time StrategyPuzzle.
Action.
Stealth Shooter.
Combat.
their are many ways to grows skin coin but have to work hard on that
wish you best of luck skin coin team
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:51:03 AM

How many confirmations for the deposit will be accepted at http://exchange.skincoin.org?
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:21:30 AM

Oook, thanks...;so skins is the token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: