Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER)  (Read 30141 times)
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:52:13 AM

We have a good roadmap. The team is working good enough. Only thing we need is to be on exchanges like Bittrex. Then it is going to  moon Cheesy

Come to think of it, whats the best exchange right now..Bittrex or poloniex or another?

My preference is Bittrex.  A lot more coins, decent enough volume (not as high as Poloniex), and great tools for data analysis.

Poloniex is in the same camp as Coinbase for me.  Reputation for really bad customer service.  However, while I deleted my Coinbase account, I decided to keep my Poloniex account.  They haven't actually fucked me over like Coinbase did [to everyone] ... they just have a strong reputation for doing so, which scares me off.

Good analysis,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:34:14 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 03:03:11 PM by kevingreen

Hi, I'd like to have invested in this project in the beginning, but I decided to think about something at the end of ICO and even then there was no progress! What is going on? Is it still interesting to buy SKIN? The price is 2.5x below the ICO.
yes its look like price skin coin team is working very lazy but i don't know what going on behind the scene
skin coin price is already much down from ico price and it looks like it is falling day by day but very low
i hope soon skin coin team release some good news about the project
then more investors will jump in and community will expand more so

Skincoin  price is really falling everyday can anyone tell what is going on. is  project team dumping Skin ? Please we need to know.
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:33:55 PM

Hi, I'd like to have invested in this project in the beginning, but I decided to think about something at the end of ICO and even then there was no progress! What is going on? Is it still interesting to buy SKIN? The price is 2.5x below the ICO.
yes its look like price skin coin team is working very lazy but i don't know what going on behind the scene
skin coin price is already much down from ico price and it looks like it is falling day by day but very low
i hope soon skin coin team release some good news about the project
then more investors will jump in and community will expand more so

Skincoin  price is really falling everyday can anyone tell what is going on. is  project team dumping Skin ? Please we need to know.
They still keep their Skincoin, circulating supply still 88,183,483 SKIN .Skincoin  price is really falling everyday because dev seem just doesnt realy care, there is no real response other than.
Dinct

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:45:26 PM

I really had hopes for Skin, but really last weeks the price has gone too low and my coins don't worth nothing almost. I joined ICO and i lost really huge amount  Huh
kevingreen

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:09:15 PM

The lack of communication and the rapid fall of  SKINCOIN price is of great concern .I  am wondering whether SKINCOIN is another "SCAM"!!!
starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:25:57 PM

The lack of communication and the rapid fall of  SKINCOIN price is of great concern .I  am wondering whether SKINCOIN is another "SCAM"!!!

Before you say - scum is not a scum, you need to look at the number of coins on exchanges. There are very few of them. Most investors are waiting for the end of the year. It is then that the first stages from Skincoin roadmap will be completed .. Team now work hardly above project.
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:23:03 AM

volume went up from $20k to $131,205. Also great news, skincoin exchanger starting to work and eSports promotion is ongoing, I don't understand why people is not crazy yet about this, skincoin is going to solve many problems with skin trading right now, hop in the train before its too late!

People aren't exited because the coin is sitting at 25% of its original ICO price.  That's one hell of a sunk cost.  Also, this coin hasn't been listed on the exchanges promised ... so it's out of reach for most investors.  That's probably why the value continues to plummet.  If they were doing what they are supposed to, it would be listed on Bittrex and they would've paid the 3btc promotion cost to get it lots of attention.

I'm extremely disappointed I invested in this coin.  If, by some miracle, it gets back to the original ICO price ... I'm out.
Man It's totally up to you what you do with your coins and I would advice against doing so! Don't be anxious of making money, remember the patience is the virtue of the strong and in this game of the rich!
that's a pretty much good advice
well the skin coin team is working on this project but still is not any news about development
its long term project all skin coin holder have to hold their coin until next year i think
value of this coin is still there at 0.019$ as i have seen in last couple of days its stable
only time will tell us about the success of this coin but let us hope for good

I hope your right and it takes off like First Blood.  However, I don't feel like the developer promises are being delivered on.
Man I don't want to be rude and let me give you an advice, hope is for losers if you want to be successful in this game and I life you have to be sure of the actions you take. I, as many other people invested in the ico and I never complained on the price on being low! This is the game you play and you should know well, the ico is a crowdfunding and as in any other type of funding the project that is presented has to be developed. So don't complain if the platform is not yet out, which it actually is... Even on Kickstarter when they receive money from the supporters they don't see the product until a year later. This market moves fast but don't think you can put money on something and see immediate return every single time!!!!!!  Wait and you will be compensated otherwise sell and lose money it’s your choice!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:11:21 AM

Nobody really answered my question but in how far is Skincoin involved with the World Cyber Arena Games? Does anyone here know that?

I guess SKIN is all about games
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:37:59 PM

There will be not the future for this token. There is a huge amount tokens which left for the developers.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:29:13 PM

If there is still a large amount of skincoins held by the developer then there is an incentive for them to make the value rise. I am sure they are still working on this project and will continue to develop the skin trade with skincoin.

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

Nobody really answered my question but in how far is Skincoin involved with the World Cyber Arena Games? Does anyone here know that?

sorry but this is not really the answer to my question. Someone said that SKINCOIN is somehow associated with the World Cyber Arena. Is that true or not?
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:39:12 AM

sorry but this is not really the answer to my question. Someone said that SKINCOIN is somehow associated with the World Cyber Arena. Is that true or not?
Here is your answer:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/World_Cyber_Arena/2017/Europe_Qualifier/Europe_Closed_Qualifier

Skincoin is the sponsor of the World Cyber Arena but only during the European qualifications, I give you an advice instead of insisting on asking when nobody answers do your own research and it will be way faster!  Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:05:28 AM

If there is still a large amount of skincoins held by the developer then there is an incentive for them to make the value rise. I am sure they are still working on this project and will continue to develop the skin trade with skincoin.
There is not an incentive for them. How will the price rise in case when developers hold in 5 times more tokens than all investors?
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

Here is your answer:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/World_Cyber_Arena/2017/Europe_Qualifier/Europe_Closed_Qualifier

Skincoin is the sponsor of the World Cyber Arena but only during the European qualifications, I give you an advice instead of insisting on asking when nobody answers do your own research and it will be way faster!  Wink

Good news!! Let's hope for some recovery!

Right now skincoin is way undervalued!
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:52:53 PM

Guys, does anyone have access to the slack channel of skincoin? Zyori of moonducktv (dota2 channel/broadcaster) just asked for a representative from the skincoin team to have an interview with him but i don't think the skincoin community manager is active in twitter or in facebook. This is a big chance for this coin to be discovered by non-CIS audiences because moonducktv is very respected dota2 channel and also starting to discuss about cryptos in their youtube channel.

Even though i don't hold much skincoin myself, I still want to let the gaming communities (especially the dota2 community) that cryptocurrencies/assets like skincoin have real use and value and should not be fearful of. Anyhow if those of you who are reading this post of mine also doesn't have a contact with the skincoin team, i ask for your help to like and retweet zyori's tweet to be noticed ASAP. Thank you
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:05:33 PM

Guys, does anyone have access to the slack channel of skincoin? Zyori of moonducktv (dota2 channel/broadcaster) just asked for a representative from the skincoin team to have an interview with him but i don't think the skincoin community manager is active in twitter or in facebook. This is a big chance for this coin to be discovered by non-CIS audiences because moonducktv is very respected dota2 channel and also starting to discuss about cryptos in their youtube channel.

Even though i don't hold much skincoin myself, I still want to let the gaming communities (especially the dota2 community) that cryptocurrencies/assets like skincoin have real use and value and should not be fearful of. Anyhow if those of you who are reading this post of mine also doesn't have a contact with the skincoin team, i ask for your help to like and retweet zyori's tweet to be noticed ASAP. Thank you

You can try sending a PM to @Kaznachej123 who will probably pick up the message via email. This coin does need more exposure so interviews with anyone on the skincoin team would be a bonus

Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:38:38 PM

That would be AWESOME! I retweeted it, I hope others will do the same. https://twitter.com/Sentti_official/status/915630484352364544

This interview would give the Skincoin really lot of extra visibility, so as a community, it is our time to help Skincoin in this matter.

Much appreciated Kencha77.

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:45:11 PM

Here is your answer:

Hey dude this is not about being lazy. I feel that when the dev team has a huge sponsorship, then they would be talking about it. Why should I do my own research if the people I trust tell me about relevant news. Don't get your message, sorry.
starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

As I read in the slack, Igor said that we should not expect any special growth till new year. The team now plans to provide product primarily. I think the right approach.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:00:54 AM

That would be AWESOME! I retweeted it, I hope others will do the same. https://twitter.com/Sentti_official/status/915630484352364544

This interview would give the Skincoin really lot of extra visibility, so as a community, it is our time to help Skincoin in this matter.

Much appreciated Kencha77.
O' great thanks for responding to my request. Skincoin have already seen and responded to the tweet already. I think the interview is now good to go! Maybe we'll can see it within this next two weeks in moonduck's youtube channel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: